|45| JEON'S HOUSE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" wow, this house is so pretty," you exclaimed gazing around the Jeon's house. It was the first time you were visiting their house and you were beyond amazed because of the cute and comfy aesthetic.

" my dad especially designed it. " jungkook says taking the duffle bags in his hands and walking towards the main door with you.
" careful, there are stairs," he says guiding you and then rings the house bell waiting for the door to open.

You were brought into a bone-crushing hug as soon as the door opened and of course, it was none other than jungkook's mom. Jungkook panicked seeing you gasp for air.

" MOM, MOM, LEAVE HER!" his yell echoes around the house as he throws away the duffle bags and comes to your rescue.
He then separates you from his mom and hides you behind him.

" I was just hugging my daughter-in-law!" his mother whines finding it unfair.

" more like choking her." he rolls his eyes asking you if you were fine. You nodded awkwardly.

" aish, I couldn't help it it's been so long since I've seen you both." she smiles slowly bringing jungkook into a hug.

" oh, my son, I missed you so much," she says caressing his back while jungkook laughs.

" I'm not that little boy anymore mom." his mother hits his chest playfully after breaking the hug.

" you're still a little baby for me." she protests squishing his cheeks.
" mom stop that hurts!" he whines as you laughed at the two of them.

" by the way, where is dad?" you asked getting their attention as the house looked empty.
" Yeah and what about aunt and uncle?" jungkook asked as your mom and dad were also coming to the Jeon's place to spend some time.

" your father just left to pick them up, they'll be here soon," she explains.
" now, come inside and have a seat you both must've been tired." you sat on the couch while jungkook kept the bags aside and took a seat beside you. Jungkook's mom goes into the kitchen and brings two glasses of watermelon juice.

" Drink this, it's very refreshing."

" thanks" you smiled taking a glass and gulping it down your throat to quench the thirst as jungkook did the same
" jungkook, take her to your bedroom you both should rest a little till the others arrive," she suggests and you couldn't help but agree since you were so tired.

Jungkook then gets up from the couch and directs you upstairs to his room. He makes sure to hold your hands tight as you walk down the stairs as he wanted to avoid any unwanted accidents and you didn't protest.

" wow, so this is bachelor jungkook's room." you giggled looking around his room which he used to live in when he was a bachelor. His room had purple led lights all across the sides and corners along with a PC set up and a treadmill.

" umm. Well, my room is kind of a mess right now," he clears his throat.

" why the heck do you have a treadmill in here?" you chuckled facing him.
" well, I use it sometimes." he laughs awkwardly.

You ignore his words and sat on the soft bed.
" you should take a shower, what do you want to wear my purple sweatshirt?"

You looked at him with a weird look.

" nope, you should shower first and I can't believe you're really telling me to go around wearing your sweatshirts in front of our parents." you laughed.

" This isn't Seoul jungkook." you reminded him.
" oh right. then I'll go in first," he says taking his towel with him and entering the shower.

You stood up from the comfy bed that you were sitting on and looked around hit room. You couldn't help but feel curious and look through his closet and when you opened the drawer of his closet you found several photos of the famous idol IU.

you giggled knowing that he was one of her fanboys. " he must like her so much." you laughed seeing that there were many albums of her too. You enjoyed getting to know about this side of him which you found so cute.

You then found a small photo album and you just couldn't resist when you saw jungkook's childhood pictures. He looked so cute and squishy in all the pictures that you just wanted to keep him in your pocket.

" what are you doing?" you were brought back to reality when you felt jungkook's strong arms circling your waist and whispering in your ears.

" I'm just looking at the childhood pictures you were so cute." you giggle kissing his cheeks.

" Seriously, I look better now instead during my childhood I looked like a dumpling," he whines.
" but I like baby jungkook more." you protest.

" don't worry just some more months and you'll be seeing the carbon copy of me." he laughs caressing your belly as you giggle with him.

" by the way, who is this baby beside you?" you questioned when you came across a picture where jungkook was laying beside a small infant.

" oh, that, she's my future wife," your eyes widened when you realised it was none other than you.
" wait that's me?! Why did I never see this before?" you questioned as you looked at your infant self.

" I can't believe that you've never come across this before but we used to play when we were small and I remember you always used to cry and that was the most annoying thing about you." he laughs and you hit his chest.
" I was an infant after all!" you explained.

" Okay, now go and take a shower so that you can freshen up." jungkook takes the photo album from you and guides you to the bathroom. " my clothes," you demanded and jungkook gave you the dress that you had kept aside on the bed.

You took a shower and wore a white floral dress that fell to your knees and let your hair up in a bun. You noticed that jungkook wasn't in the room and also you could hear giggles coming from downstairs. You immediately ran down and hugged your mom when she came into your sight. Your mom was shocked because of the sudden hug while jungkook almost had a mini heart attack after seeing you run down the stairs.

" This girl," he mutters under his breath being done with you.

" oh, my now don't start crying." your mother laughs rubbing your back and patting your head.
" I missed you," you mumbled breaking the hug as tears were already on the verge of falling from your eyes.
" I missed just as much." she smiles seeing you after such a long time.

" sweetheart what about me?" you heard someone say behind you and it was your dad. Your dad then engulfed you in a hug and told you how much he missed you.

" I brought your favourite bibimbap." your mother say and you couldn't help but jump in excitement.
" really?! Thanks, I missed eating bibimbap made by you." you sulked.

" Okay, okay, enough now let's eat something or the food will get cold." jungkook's father laughs as all of you sat at the dining table with jungkook beside you.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro