2021 Broke Me And I Hate Myself

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've Updated this Book, but thanks to the fact that I've basically been having a Mental Breakdown in my mind for the last 10 Hours, looks like we're back taking a look into the sad and depressing life of the most pathetic human being to ever live, because that's exactly what I am.

Now 2021 was an Awesome Year as I've stated many times, but JESUS CHRIST did it break me mentally... This has been the toughest year of my life and everytime I revisit the tough times I've had this year and how much it messed my Mental Health up, I just wanna go insane. What can I say? I lost my Grandpa in September, I unintentionally got into a Huge Controversy in July which got even worse in October which resulted in me losing several friends who I thought Loved me, but I recently realized that they pretty much we're just using me. I did nothing but give to those people, but they gave me nothing in return. They barely said nice things to me like "You're so Inspiring and I'm so grateful to have a friend like you!" They barely voted and commented on my Books, and every time I took part in an Object Show RP with them, my OC's always ended up losing the competition. And on top of all that, they didn't even give me another chance after I apologized and tried to fix myself after all that Controversy. I felt used and betrayed. But I also felt worthless and unimportant. You always know how much I compare myself to other people, basically because I hate myself, and this year was by far the worst. Everyone was just so much better than me and doing many amazing things that I couldn't. Especially interacting with Famous People like Object Show Creators, and one of my friends got to interact with a World Famous Band to do a Book Parody on one of their songs or something like that. But I'm too scared to do that. I'm too scared to go on Twitter, or YouTube and Interact with those big people because I'm super shy and let's face it, I suck at socializing which we'll cover later. But it just aggrovates me that my friends and even my OWN BROTHER are brave enough to interact with big people on the internet, but I'm too scared to do that. But I wanna join in on all the fun. I wanna be cool like everyone else. Other things I got jealous and sad about are the Love and Compliments on people's profiles, books and faces, the same stuff I talk about 24/7. I also feel like I can't do anything right anymore. I feel like I can't impress anyone, I can't socialize properly, I can't make friends, I can't make anyone care about me, I end up offending people way too often and way too easily, and people say many messed up offensive things to me yet no one cares. I've felt unfairly treated. Being an Autistic Introvert is hard since you got so many Social Problems on your shoulders. And this morning when I woke up, one of my friends made an Announcement that Adam Katz, The Legendary Creator Of The Legendary Inanimate Insanity said "They Rock" Which only added more fuel to the fire. See this is what I mean. I can't do anything right to impress people and I seriously feel like crying as I'm typing and thinking about this. My Heart's beating super fast and it's making me exhausted like crazy. I swear, I'm the weakest human being to ever walk this Earth. I get jealous of everyone I know, but no one gets Jealous of me. I have to be the most pathetic human to ever exist. And to make matters worse, one of my other friends has been going through the exact same emotions as me and I PM'd him this morning, and what he told me just made everything worse. I just wanna be happy again but I just can't. I've felt these Emotions for 10 Hours and nothing's changing. I just hate myself and I want my life to be over. And what's even worse is that it's very hard to admit stuff like this in front of my Parents because they don't really understand what it's like and I have trouble speaking about this stuff publicly in general, even when I talk to my Therapist because during those times, I'm actually the bright and happy person I wanna be.......... There's no winning in these scenarios.......... I can't do anything about the stuff that makes me sad.......... I just want all this to be over and things to be happy again..........

*Sighs And Takes A Deep Breath* Okay just like the last Chapter, some stuff that I say in here is Hypothetical and not true but when I'm like this, this is how I geniually see myself. A very sad and pathetic human being with no life at all.......... Now I would like to admit that I did not have my Antidepressents this morning because I was at my Grandparent's House and they don't have any Antidepressents so that could be why I'm like this, but I'm sure I'm like this because 2021 and my Mental Health in general at this time has just Mentally Broken me and I just want to let it all out. I'm gonna go try to do some things to make myself feel better, which even then can be difficult since when I'm sad, it's hard to have motivation to even do those things. But I'm gonna go try to make myself feel better, thank you for taking your time to read this and comfort me, it seriously means the Universe to know that there's actually people out there that care for me and don't see me as a Lame Pathetic Loser like I see myself sometimes. Just like last Chapter, I will Publish an Update Chapter in this Book about how I feel better, because I know I will eventually, but I just wanted to let it all out because I generally feel awful about myself and it's just not going away, but hopefully it will soon. Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you guys later. Bye. Love you all. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro