Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Monster on loose.

We stayed there for some time. Maybe an hour or half, since time didn't matter though. I continued grooming his hair, but my mind wasn't fixed in the present. The only thing that I could think about was how the hell was he drugged. According to my knowledge, only trusted people knew about this place. So not everyone could enter in. So, that crossed out many people from the list.

I looked down at him, tucked in onto my lap. I lifted my other hand and softly caressed his cheeks. His forehead was still warm, though the temperature had reduced. My lips tugged upwards at the cute view.

How I wish I could do this for a lifetime-

Wait what?

I shook my head vigorously to remove such irrelevant thoughts from my mind.

Suddenly, a loud vibration broke my trance. I hadn't brought in my phone, so it could only be Jungkook's.

I stretched out my hand to search for his pockets. I put my hand into his right pocket, but felt nothing. I searched in deeper, but was cut off by a grunt. I looked down at Jungkook, who now had a desperate look on his face, his hands on either side of his body; his hips bucked up momentarily.

Suddenly realising what happened, I quickly drew back my hand. Ignoring what happened, I turned to search for the other pocket. After some careful searching (ignoring the random grunts) to not repeat the same incident again, I found the phone, vibrating hard, flashing the most despicable name :

Jagi Jinae🥰❤

I almost had the urge to throw the phone out, but then a malicious idea popped up in my mind.

With a smirk, I picked up the call.

"Kookie! Gosh..why we're you taking so long!? I was scared something happened to you." Jinae immediately poured out her concern through her voice, blaring at my ears. I pulled it back from my ear to prevent any hearing impairment.

"Baby? You there?" She asked in lower tone, when she received no reply from my end.

"Damn. I think I might've damaged my eardrum." I coolly replied to her, blowing air through my nails. Just then, Jungkook groaned again in his sleep.

There was a moment of silence from the other side, which was satisfying. I smirked at her reaction, imagining me and him together; especially with that sound.

"W-what are y-you doing...with him?" She shuttered, the glint of suspicion and gloom clearly evident in her voice.

"You tell me....what am I doing with him?" I peeped through my eyelashes at him, to make sure he isn't awake.

"Y-you..." She trailed off, making my chuckle at her sudden meek attitude.

"I mean..in a closed room, locked in, attractive adult male and female...what could possibly happen?" I said in a husky voice, and let out a breathy laugh as soon as I heard her gasp.

"N-no..I mean...I-I trust you-him he wouldn't..." She trailed off again. I could imagine her shaking her head vigorously, trying to convince herself.

"Believe what you want." I said in a carefree tone, though there was part of me telling that he would actually never too, and that fact was saddening. I mean, not many are lucky enough to have such an attractive girl approach them proactively.

I stared at him for a while, satisfied with the silence that reigned over the line. I traced his face with my hand, letting them travel on their own accord all through his torso. I let my hand stay on his torso, feeling his heart beating against it. I smirk, as I leaned over near his face. "Anyways...I think I'll have to hang up." I said, leaning a bit more close to him, until I could feel his breath on my cheeks. "After all, babyboy's sleeping." I whispered, a satisfied smile taking over my face. "And.....believe me, he was great." I sneakily added in, though that only added to a counter-effect on me; given the fact that my core was warming up. I closed my eyes, trying to wave off the irrelevant thoughts, but my hand feeling his tough pectoral muscles just didn't help. Unknowingly, they had started feeling their way all over, making things much more euphoric yet difficult for me.

But that didn't last long. Jungkook's eyes flew open, and within the blink of the eye, I was the one pinned down on the floor, the phone long taken from my hand; which still remained rested on his chest.

"I....o-okay...Bye", was the last thing that could be heard before Jinae cut the call was. Jungkook looked at the phone for a second, and then he just sighed out and kept the phone away; turning his entire attention on me, under him.

"You.....you're awake." I managed to speak out, ignoring the sudden warmth of the atmosphere and the hard thumping in my chest, as well as the clog stuck in my throat. Well, I feel sick.

Jungkook didn't say anything, just stared at me. The time seemed to have paused. All I saw was his brown orbs, which always sparkled, but yet seemed to have lost the shine at the moment. His eyes drooped over my face, studying every feature of mine, while I did the same.

"What did you tell her?" He asked breaking the silence, his expression unreadable.

I blinked twice, trying to join in my broken connection in between the nerves of my brain. "I...just stated facts." I answered him with a small smirk on my face.

"And what facts...?" He questioned back, his eyebrows perfectly arched demanding an answer.

"Well...I just said what's true. It's her fault if she starts overthinking now." I rolled my eyes, part of me disappointed that whatever I told her was actually her overthinking and not reality. But my sensible part was quick enough to shut it up. I kept my eyes glued to his, which still were unreadable.

"And anyways, why are you so weak? You couldn't even walk on your feet. And, are you aware that you-" I stopped speaking when I realised, that I was pouring all my concern on him. I pursed my lips closing my eyes to collect myself.

"You haven't changed." He murmured under his breath. I felt his hand tucking in the free strand of hair away from my face. I didn't look at him directly, rather I stared at a particular spot on his shoulder; trying to comprehend what he said.

"You think I don't understand?" He removed his hand which was previously curling on my hair.

I immediately averted my eyes to look at him. His words proved that he again misunderstood me.

"If you think I tried to take advantage of you, then let me clarify that I didn't. Maybe your so-called girlfriend might th-" I was interrupted.

By the same plumpy, luscious lips which had recently awakened my sinful part.

Which had now captured mine.

Those soft tissues lay down on mine, making no movements. The blood vessels of my body suddenly became more active than ever, pumping blood over and over again, making sure that their presence would be pigmented red on my skin. My eyes remained strained on the ceiling. My heart was struggling it's way out of my chest. I couldn't think straight. Everything seemed circles. My mind went all curves, my biorhythm gone hayware.

It all felt too good to be real.

Too surreal.

And that's what happened.

When Jungkook dropped down on me.

It took me about a minute to realize that this was all an accident. My eyes still remained wide open, my breath hitched as I felt his nose on my side.

Blinking rapidly, I turned my head to look at his fallen state.

"J-jungkook?" I called out. But there was no response.

"He's unconscious again.." I made him sit up, his body burning up again. I stretched my hand out, to find his phone, unlocked it with his fingerprint and called the only person I could think of.

Yoongi.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"He is alright. He's just grown a little weak. Let him rest for a while." Dr. Haechul smiled at me.

"Ah. Okay. Thank you." I smiled back, continuing gazing at Jungkook now lying on the bed. Thank god the mark was underneath his ear. I didn't want anyone seeing it, and misunderstanding the entire thing.

"Let him rest. Wanna grab some coffee?" Yoongi placed his hand on my shoulder, wanting to get my attention.

But sadly, the only thing I could now think about was Jungkook, Jungkook and Jungkook. I stared at him sleeping my fingers unconsciously stroking my lip, not being able to get over that feeling of his lips on mine. Though it was an accident, instead of quenching my thirst it has only aggravated it even more.

"Ivy?" I turned around to look at Yoongi, who now gave me a puzzled expression. I gave him a tight lipped smile, and proceeded on towards the café.

"Two expresso." Yoongi ordered, while I stared out of the window thinking about what happened within the last one hour.

"Jungkook will be alright. What are you worried about?" Yoongi questioned. I could feel him staring at me with those cat-like eyes of his.

I didn't reply for a while, still staring into the sky; just like the sky, my mind was also clouded with questions. The mark on his neck. It would only mean that he was drugged. And the only possibility was her. But why would she?

I finally looked at Yoongi, contemplating whether I should say it or not. Choosing the latter, I decided to stay shut since I was sure that no one would actually believe why I was pointing fingers at her. After all, no one knew about her real self.

"Uh..when did Jungkook come back?" I questioned while supporting my arms on the desk.

Yoongi pushed his bottom lip upward, and shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't even know. I actually rechecked the number twice when I heard your voice instead of his." He chuckled.

"Ohh."

"When did Jinae come back?" I enquired again.

Yoongi glanced at his watch, and gave a vague look. "Around an hour ago."

That matches with the time I found Jungkook. But then, how did they reach the Grand if no one knew that they came back..

"Does this company have a secret pathway right from the helipad at the rooftop?" I interrogated again, doing my best in keeping my curiousity out.

"Well....do you want your way through that too?" He grinned, his gummy smile in full view. I could actually imagine a few women melt down right now.

"Oh. So there is one." I concluded, ignoring his playful remark. So, the path is clear.

But what was unclear was her purpose. I know for a fact, Jinae wouldn't do such a thing consciously; she was far from it. But, what would her counterpart, Jieun have against someone like Jungkook, who did nothing but...love her, too blindly. My fingertips traced my lips again, still feeling those soft ones of his. How I wished it happened again.

Damn you, hormones. I closed my eyes to calm myself.

Jieun had mostly taken up Jinae's body. If it weren't for those syringes she takes, it wouldn't be long before Jinae would be crumbled down while Jieun takes over. '....save me....save me from my demons....save me from this world...from my mind.....save me Ivy.' I could still hear her begging that day, when she fainted due to her body's weakness. As much as I hate to admit, she is trying very hard. No matter what, she controls herself when around people. Maybe she might have dozens of litres of liquid flowing through her body, she doesn't show it. She secretly continues her life in battling between her own selves.

As much I want to hate her, she was once my one and only support, and so was I hers. Ever since her dad died, she would stay rather quiet and lost in herself, but opened up enough with me. Her mom wasn't in the best condition after her husband died, so Jinae couldn't tell her about her mind too. She had secretly started contacting some doctor she knew, and since then she has only been filling her circulatory system with tons of liquids.

Jieun, I could tell, was only used to my presence. So, what I could justify was that she felt betrayed when I left her; and that too was because of her and her alone.

The thing is confirmed that she drugged him. She hurt me, that would have been enough. But she dared hurt him; a completely wrong move. I brushed my fingertips unconsciously over my lips. It kinda saddened me that it was just an accident. And maybe, he would not even know about it.

I sighed. But something in me had hopes. And that held up my determination. He was my fascination, maybe an attraction now.

I promise myself to make them stay away from each other. Whatever it takes, he will not be around her. He will be with me. And that's all I want.

"Your coffee." Chan chirped in, breaking my trance; his eyes lingering too long on me, a wide grin on his face. On other days, I would've enjoyed, but today I wasn't in the mood. I simply puffed my right cheeks out whilst giving a small glance to him. Being flustered by it, he hopped his way out. Yoongi shook his head as he took the cup in his hands.

"What's with your questionnaire though?" Yoongi casually asked, sipping on his expresso. I mirrored his actions.

"Have you read that book, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?" I leaned closer towards him.

Yoongi looked confused, but nonetheless nodded. "Yeah, that idiotic doctor who thought it would be interesting to separate out the evil aspects of his personality and inturn, became the monster, Mr. Hyde, at the end.....what 'bout it?" He asked curiously.

I leaned back, looking at the coffee swirling as I made small circles with my hand.

Giving a hard glance at him, I look at the window while sipping,

"Well, maybe another Dr. Jekyll has been consumed by his Mr. Hyde. And...the monster is on loose."

🌻🥀☘🥀🌻

A/N:

Well.
Atleast their lips attached..? Lol.😬

Now let's uncover some secrets eh ;)

Keep smiling.
And VOTE VOTE VOTE.✊✨🥺

Loves❤
-j

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro