31. Some Users may first act as if they Liked You...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

... & want to talk to You Everyday - so you also start liking them & find them 'Your Friends' - & suddenly they may start talking to you less & less ( answering your messages once in a few weeks or even less than that & 'suddenly getting too busy to type a short message' like a simple 'Hi, How are you?' to show that they still care... - Belive me! - even if they had 'school for 7 Days a week' they would find time to keep talking to you if they really cared... - if they don't - just don't cry after them. They made their choice... 

- although it may be 'not understandable to you' because 'you liked each other, you didn't quarrel & everything was ok!' :/  - so they have no reasons to drift away from you or to stop talking to you at all - but some users just do that. 

Be Prepared that it may happen 

And Remember: I'll never Treat you Like that

- I am online Everyday, & if we Are Friends - We may keep talking Everyday for the Rest Of Our Lives if everything goes well, because when I like Someone - I get attached to them, & I want to talk to them As often as Possible! :) - I have some friends I talk with Everyday - & it's going Great! :) ... - & some others who are 'not that often online' - so we talk 'whenever They can'! 😊👍 )

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro