46. Some Wattpad Accounts or Books May SHOCK YOU! 😐

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Not mine of course! :)

( - cause My Account is Positive & 'Good for All Ages :) )

But you may be Shocked seeing some Other Accounts of other Wattpad users because:

- You may notice that 'Some youngest users write books that are 'too violent' or 'Inappropriate for Their Age' ( & then you start wondering 'How can Such Kids Write Something LIKE THAT? 😲 - What are they Thinking About NOWADAYS? O_O ' )

- some books you find on Wattpad may contain 'more gory elements than you can stand' or the stories may be about Abuse in All the Possible ways...

- or about Some Shocking Topics You've Never Heard about before - but You Suddenly find a book about them on Wattpad

🔷 I just wanted to Warn You 

- that Such Things may happen - based on My Own Experience & What I've Seen on This Social Network already! O_O

( ... right, some things can't be 'unseen'... ) 

✨ So just to Protect you from being Disgusted or Shocked with Such Things here

- I'm giving you Good Advice now:

1. Always Read Book Descriptions 

- & if some book description sounds 'too weird' or 'not right' for you - Don't Start Reading a Given Book

2. And If You started reading a book 'without anything warning in its description' but You Suddenly find Something 'Not Right for You', 'too Upsetting for your taste' or 'Too shocking or Disturbing' - just Stop Reading! 🚫

*( Remember - if Someone's book brings you Bad Feelings - you don't have to Read it - so just close the 'Disturbing' book - & Read something you Like to Calm Down :) )

🌏 The Level Of Sensitivity of Wattpad users

- May vary VERY MUCH

( & I am surprised 'how low it is' in Some Cases... - I mean Some Children < Yes, not even 'teens' - but 11 - 12- year old Kids! > happened to write 'socially wrong things' in their stories a few times - & I saw it... - & they Didn't even realise 'How wrong & Shocking' it could be for Someone with a bit Higher Sensitivity than Theirs )

( in every case like this I was asking them 'Do your Parents know that You wrote Such a Story?'... - of course they Din't Know!... - the Answer they ALL Were Giving me was 'Their Parents Don't Know that Wattpad Exists'...

... yeah, I noticed it )

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro