Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Prom night was really close and Now me, Taehyung, Joy and Jimi have become really good friends. We spent most of our time at Jimin's apartment preparing for the prom.

It was really amazing, we bonded alot and especially me and Taehyung.  We spent nights while talking to each other and looking at the stars. He told me about his family issues and I also shared my secrets with him.

I saw that Jimin and Joy also bonded alot and now they were really close to each other. Today, Taehyung will pick me up and then we'll go to Gucci, to buy his Prom suit which is going to be hella expensive but looks like we have Gucci boy in the house.

I bought my and Joy's dress together and they were looking quite good, I wonder if I'll look in them.

"J! I am keeping your dress on the bed, try it okay? I am leaving in a while" I said while knocking on the bathroom door.

"Okay babes" she replied as I walked out of her and sat on the couch.

I was scrolling through Instagram when I heard honking from the outside and I knew who it was.

It was Taehyung in his latest SUV model which was looking like some luxury car.

I hopped into the car but my dumbass mind which was busy admiring his beauty forgot to buckle up.

And now, my prince charming had to do this for me, he moved forward and buckled up the seat belt

"Be careful" he gently said in his deep yet so soothing voice. It was so soothing to my ear that it literally sent shivers down my spine.

He started the car and played some of his favourite ballads, Taehyung was more of a ballad person who loved slow and romantic songs with long drives.

Soon, we reached the Gucci Showroom after our healing long yet short drive.

Taehyung jumped out of the car and sprinted to open my door, which as usual made me blush, "you don't have to do that" I chuckled while blushing.

"But I want to do that," he said as he raised his brows and gave me a half-smile as if he was approving it.

We entered the showroom and it was filled with amazing latest collections which I saw in the fashion week.

"I want formal  suits," he said to the salesman

"Sure sir, follow me Mr Taehyung," he said and started to walk.

"What is the colour of your dress?" He asked as he waved in front of me cause I was lost admiring the showroom.

"Umm, it's a dark grey or umm you can say its blackish grey with sparkles," I said as I was so embarrassed of my childish behaviour.

"It's black, then I'll also take a black suit" he ordered the salesman and to be honest, it appeared that the salesman was his servant. He knew his name and he was behaving in a very nervous way in front of Taehyung.

"Are we twinning? We aren't even each others date, why is asking me that? But who is his date? " I thought as Taehyung was busy Taking the suits.

"Tom, I am gonaa try some of them; tell me which is the best, okay?" He said as he marched into the changing room.

"Okay, sure!" I said

Soon, he came out of the changing room. And damn! He was looking like those, actually much better than those models who walk for every luxurious brands. He was looking so good and I was in that "wow" phase while looking at him.

It was so pleasing and peaceful to watch him like that, it appeared that I was watching some fashion show.

He tried many different shades of black and to be honest, he was looking like a snack or you can say more of a buffet in every suit he wore. It is more of personality then the clothing and Taehyung had it all.

Well, we finally decided one and got and trust me, it was expensive as hell; it was like I am buying an organ.

"Do you wanna eat something?" He said as we sat In the car.

"Na-" I was about to say no when he interrupted me

"Yes, I am really hungry. Let's get some pastries and Pancakes" he said as we drove to the nearby bakery but this time we had our own mini carpool karaoke session and it was bomb.

(A/N: I just ate pastries and pancakes and I am addicted to them. Plus idk, if you guys know but o just discovered in our ARMY/Kdramaholic GC that RM had some songs named Expensive girl, Regular girl and Favourite girl and dang!!! They are amazing plus expensive girl is so dope!!!! Like you all should definitely listen to it😏😏 plus, there is a game called Among us and bro! I am addicted to it, it amazing; we have a fucking GC named Among us!! Btw, why the hell I am telling you all this and why aren't I writing what happened next?? Ughh stupid me😂)

Well, soon we reached our destination and I was about to get out of the car when Taehyung said.

"Hey, see this," he said as he showed me a picture of Jimin and Joy which apparently Jimin sent him.

"They are at Chanel, buying clothes for Jimin," he said as he looked at the picture again.

"I am happy to see Jimin happy, lately all he is been doing is to talk about Joy and to be honest he is really happy to spend time with her. I am happy that they are Bonding" he said as he placed his hand over mine and looked straight into my soul, my heart literally skipped a beat.

The dress:

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro