15 (END)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Wanna ditch this lame party?" he asked as I was on the counter taking my mocktail.

"Sure! But where will we go?" I asked

"Somewhere beautiful and quiet," he said as he grabbed my wrist and literally dragged me.

Tom and Taehyung weren't anywhere near, probably they were spending some alone time.

He opened the door of the car for me and we drove to somewhere unknown, it was literally unknown but when we stopped and I stepped out of the car, the view I saw was mesmerising.

It was the most beautiful view I have ever seen, I never knew that place like that existed.

"Wow! This is so beautiful" I gasped

"Not more than you!" He exclaimed which obviously made me blush.

"I use to come here with Mom when I was a kid, after that this place became my peace and I started coming here regularly but alone. This is the first time I am coming here with someone, I can feel her warmth here and I want to share it with you" he said while scratching his neck and looking down. I could see that he was turning red as hell but I found that cute.

"Wanna continue our dance session that the DJ ruined," I said while playing Perfect in the car.

This time I pulled him closer and I could see that he was shocked but it was soon replaced by a big smile. So big that his eyes formed a crease.

We moved in sync with the song, our eyes were fixed at each other and all we did was to smile to idiots.

We were damn close, literally so close that our thighs rubbed against each other.

"You know..." he said while placing my hair behind my ear," I was always attracted towards you, you always treated me differently, you saw the real me and it turns out that you were the girl that I admired so much for her writing skills," he said while playing with my hairs and dancing to the beat.

"You know that we were partners in class dance competitions back in middle school and I have probably danced with you many times, but whenever I dance with you; it feels like the first, I still feel those butterflies and tickle in my stomach, I still get nervous; I don't know what is this Jay but I live to spend time with you and I just love everything about you and now you turning red again but this time I can't control my-" he was saying this all while cupping my face when I did the most unexpected thing and it was to kiss him.

I placed my lips over his and now we both were kissing. He was shocked in the beginning but then he kissed me back.

"Don't say anything, just don't...I know you love spending time with me and I live that too Park Jimin... I like Jimin, will you be my boyfriend" I asked while closing my eyes and all I felt was his soft lips pressed against mine again.

"Yes, I will be your boyfriend," he said and kissed. My arms were encircled around his neck and his hands were holding my waist.

"I know my girlfriend is hungry, so I bought her favourite doughnuts and milkshakes; thank me with a kiss," he said as he handed me the milkshake while we were sitting in the cloth and enjoying the beautiful scenery.

He gently pushed me closer and encircled his arms around my shoulders, my left side of the body was pressed against his and we were sharing a blanket while my head was resting on his chest.

"You came prepared" I chuckled

"How can I not? After all, this is our first date...MY WATTPAD MATE" He said as I closed my eyes.

THE STORY IS OFFICIALLY COMPLETED:)
I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS SHORT SCHOOL ROMCOM:)♡

IDK WHAT I AM DOING!! THIS BOOK IS SEEMS TO BE FLOPPING BUT STILL I COMPLETED IT IDK WHYYY!! MAYBE CAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE READING IT BUT I HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE THE UPDATE!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro