Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

On request of my bhavu di
bb_bhavya

Hope you like it di aur na  acha lage to kripya bche ko maaf krdena 😁.

I woke up after a good nap. I remembered I was sleeping beside mahirji so i looked beside me but to my surprise mahirji was already staring at me.

His face and body towards me and his head supported by his elbow. I called him out "mahir ji".

" Bela "

Mahir ji are you fine  ? I was about to ask but wait he called me bela not shivli.

"M.. M.. Mahir ji you called my name. You remember me? "

"Of course bela.i can forget everything but not you "

"Mahir ji " I cupped his face being emotional. After so many months he called me bela. My mahir ji.

" But bela why am I feeling that I am meeting you after so long "

"Because it is mahirji. We are meeting  after so many months ".

I hugged him and he hugged me back but seeing his face expressions I can clearly say he his totally clueless.

We stayed like that for sometime then I backed off and cupped his face again.

" Mahir ji  do you remember that accident? Try to recollect  ji. "

I saw he was holding his head. He seemed he is in deep pain.

"Mahir ji try once more and if you can't recollect then leave it "

My head is  spinning like hell. I see some blurry incidents. I don't know what is happening. I asked bela "bela what is this happening"

" Mahir your mother...

"I am here "

She was not able to complete when my mom barged in .

I don't know why but I am not getting any motherly affection from her. Few cartoons are are also here. Yuvi and my uncle and aunt.
Now from where they came.  My uncle and aunt are fine I don't care about them but why this yuvi is here.

He will unnecessarily flirt with my bela.
Oh god!!! Why my head is paining.

Bela stood up "what are you people doing here just get lost"

"Yuvi" Instead of going out mom signalled yuvi for something.

How ill mannered they are. Firstly they barged in without knocking now not getting out when bela is asking them to get out.

Yuvi started coming towards me but bela blocked him.

"I said get out. Can't you see he is in pain "

"I don't care " Yuvi replied to bela making my blood boil.

He is not my brother. He can't be my brother. And this lady is definitely not my mother.

I got it they are after us  . I still didn't not remembered anything and my head is giving out those blurry incidents but I can say this place is not safe for us. We need to leave.

Before I can do anything yuvi pushed bela aside and came to me I shouted for bela but yuvi dragged me aside. Oh god why can't I fight back. I am feeling so low.
I have to save bela.

Gathering all my courage I pushed yuvi then my uncle and aunt who were holding bela.

I asked her if she is fine. This headache is only getting worst.. Suddenly someone hit  me hard on my back.

What the hell was that. That was so powerful. Although bela asked me to get aside but i got late and hence it hit me. What ever it was. I am glad I was there and it didn't hurt bela instead.

Mom looked so angry. Don't know for what. She was going to say something but bela threw some leaves on her and yuvi and we escaped locking them.

But our bad they caught us again. Uncle held bela and other three dragged me downstairs. Yuvi pushed me hard. I directly fell on the floor of living area holding my head.

Before I can get up and help bela. A purple snake bitted me and I fell down again. But before losing my consciousness I heard bela shouting my name and crying.

I wishpered "bela" And finally lost my consciousness.

"Pefect plan bela  " Vish gave me a hi-five.

"I know " I replied her back smiling.

"Un bewakoofon ko acha bewakoof bnaya tumne ruhi " Vikrant started laughing .

"Haa aur kya. Vo pagal nakli naagmani ko asli naagmani maan kar ab tak pooja krrhe hai apni kaali shaktiyaan badhane ke liye". Vish agreed with vikrant

"Bechare nidhokvansh ke bewakoof  naag"

"Vaise bela tumne ye sb kiya kb aur kaise"

"Vish pta hai jb tumne mahir ji ki medicine badli thi na tab Maine socha tha ki mahir ji theek to hojaenge lekin vo log mahirji par hamla dubara zaroor karenge isiliye mai shiv ji ke pass gae aur unse naagmani ki maang ki taaki mai  mahirji ko theekh kr saku.

Lekin niyamo ke anusar mughe naagmani Istemaal krne ke liye kuch dena tha toh maine apni aadhi shaktiya dedi.

Naagmani milte hi sbse pehle maine mahir ke aas pass suraksha kawach bna diya jisse mahir ji ko koi kisi bhi tarah ka nuksaan na pahucha pae.

Isiliye to sasu maa ke kaatne se mahir ji sirf behosh hue hai.

Mahir ji ke aas pass suraksha kawach bnane ke baad maine naagmaani ki jagah badal di aur poorani jagah pe nakli naagmani rakh di.

Aur unn logo ko aesa dikhaya ki mai kitni mazboor hu aur jaisa unhone chaha Maine whi kiya unki nazro mai mahir ji ko bachne ke liye mai nakli naagmani le aae par unhe lga ki vo asli naagmani hai aur unhone mughse vo cheen li  par unhe kya pta ki unke saath hi unhi ke khel me unhe phasa diya "

"Waah ruhi manna padega tum yu hi naagrani nii ho "

"Haa bela ye tumne bahut acha kiya "

"Ab dekhna un bewakoofo se hum naagmani ke liye kya kya karaaenge.
Vish, vikrant un logo pe nazar bnaye rakhna.

" Ji naagrani " Vishrant bowed their head in front of me dramatically  And we chuckled.

"Bela" I heard mahir ji calling me almost Wishepering.

"Hum chalte hai " Vishrant also left.

I went to mahir ji.

"Mahir ji are you fine "
He just hummed in response.

"Mahir ji aapko kuch yaad hai? "

Mahir ji got up put his head on my lap. "Mughe sb yaad hai shivli"

"Mahir ji. Mai shivli nii hu"

"Janta hu tum meri pyaari bela ho. "

"Mahir ji.. Voh..

" Ye bhi janta hu ki ye sab maa ne kiya hai. Kyu kiya hai vo nii pta "

" Chalo aapko kuch to nii pta "

And he chuckled.

Then I told him about everything from starting. But he didn't reacted as I expected.

I expected him to be angry or upset but he looked so chilled.

"Mahirji aapko koi farak nii pada"

"Bela tum bolte hue kitni hot lgti ho".

" Mahirrrrr jiiiii"

"Bela tumhare har sawal ka ek hi jawab hai mere pass vo hai I LOVE YOU . "

"I love you too mahirji"

He got up kissed my cheek.

"Ye kya tha "

"Kiss dubara kr ke dikhau "

"Nii "
I know I was blushing hard.

"Ab aage kya "

And suddenly I became serious.

"Mahir ji you still have to act like kid. We have to defeat them. You will behave like kid in front of them okay "

"Okay bela ji but I was asking about ourself"

"Ourself? "

"Yes.we did a lot of action today. Now its time for romance"

"Mahirji "

I was not able to complete he pulled  me down on the bed beside him and we got totally Engrossed in each other forgetting the world.

......................... And naagin saga continues.
. Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for reading ❤.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro