3 Years Leap

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

3 years leap.

In this three years, Neil has been the CEO OF KHANNA INDUSTRIES. Juhi lives with him in the same house but not in the same room. They did not married yet. Neil has the same anger for Avni as she didn't once listened to him. Neil cries every night alone and drinks. One night didn't pass without Neil's crying. But in front of the world he has become very very rude Neil. He used to scold anybody obviously except the elders. Neil has become very tough and rude. Juhi somehow waited for Neil for 3 years and she was desperate to marry Neil. But Neil didn't say anything about marriage. When Juhi would say about the topic, Neil would leave the place. Juhi didn't forced him cuz she knew if she force him then he will never marry her.

Whereas 3 years ago Avni completed her college in Delhi and now she works in office named SEHGAL Industries for one year. The most tragic thing happened in Avni's life is that Ashish Mehta, Avni's dearest person, died in an accident. Avni was shattered but she again gained courage for her mother.

In the morning.

Avni's house

A beautiful girl always woke up early and would make the breakfast for her mother. Obviously it is Avni. Avni would get ready at 6 and would  leave at 6:30 cuz her house were very much far from her office. Neela everyday prayed to God for Avni's success.

Neil's house.

A handsome rude face always comes downstairs to go for work. He would hardly talk to anybody.

Juhi: "Neil you did not eat something."

Neils said coldly: "Listen don't ever try to control my routine. Anyways bye ma, baba and Bebe.

Everyone: " Bye. "

In the Khanna Industries.

A handsome hunk would everyday come at office and the girls would be flat at him. They wished they were dating him.

In the afternoon,

Neil screamed: "I have told you so many times that to proofread it and then give it to me."

An employee stammered: "So so so sorry Sir."

Neil just snapped the file at the employee's face.

Neil: "Just go to hell."

At Avni's office.

Avni: "Sir may I come in."

Nikhil Sehgal (the boss): "Yes Avni come in. I have told you so many times not to knock before you come. Come on you are Ashish uncle's daughter."

Avni: "Yeah that's why you have given me the job."

Nikhil: "Avni you know that very well that I gave the job cuz of your capabilities."

Avni: "Yeah yeah anyways. Take this file."

Nikhil: "Hmm."

At night in Neil's House.

Neil would cry and say: "Why did you leave Avni. Why. I loved you a lot. More than myself. I wish you would have listened to me. Why Avni why. I hate you. I hate you." Now Neil would sip another drink.

At night.

Avni would always say "I love you to Neil" and tears would fall before she sleeps.

In this distance they got to understand that how much they love each other which they didn't understand when they were together.

This was the usual life of Avneil.

Juhi would just work at Neil's company. And the employee that you read was none other than Juhi.
By the time Ali and Riya are married. Vidyut married a friend of him(Saisha).

XXXXX
Hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to vote, comment and share the story to your friends. Also follow me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro