2. Is the devil not scary? Who said that?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Stranger

1. I often watch a lot of horror anime. But I kept thinking that the devil was full of talented guys and girls. Especially creepypasta and Nanatsu no taizai set. The magic gods in the cool Nanatsu movie. I wish they appeared in real life. But maybe this is the last time I survived seeing a real demon .....

----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- ------ ----- ----------- ----------- ----------

Zeldris

2. I am a devil. I really want to go to the ethnic school to discover interesting and strange things. But ..... everyone looks at me with a friendly look like this? If I were a devil, would everyone look at me with fearful eyes? But now their eyes are closed and lying in a pool of blood ..... I feel more comfortable now!

----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- ------ ----- ----------- ----------- -----------

Npct

3. My friends always say that ghosts, demons are handsome and wish to meet them to shake hands. Oh man ! A little illusion. Meeting demons in real life with only DEATH and not standing there shaking hands and talking. But they were stubbornly arguing with me, maybe beating me for daring to offend creepypasta because I said they were psychotic. But now I don't have to endure it anymore. Because it was me who called them to let my friends shine their eyes. But now they no longer exist in the world.

----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- ------ ----- ----------- ----------- ----------

Elizabeth

4. I am a goddess. People often say I'm gentle and kind. Even the strongest magic god, Meliodas had to love me. But since I witnessed him brutally kill people, I am not as happy as before. I'm really obsessed .... When I meet a certain people, I think about Meliodas killing the people brutally and cruelly ...... But what's wrong? Thanks to him, I am no longer a goddess, I belong to Meliodas, I kill brutal people, I am not as gentle as everyone says ..... And I have become a god of the gods ....

Tobi

5. I love watching a lot of horror movies. I think I can meet demons now and still survive. But that paranoid idea made me no longer live on earth again.

Yu

6. I am often afraid of blood and horror stories. But Npct always told me many horror stories. She kept insisting ..... I said stop it but she kept telling me. But now I no longer listen to her anymore ..... Because she was lying on the pool of blood I had created ..... Thanks to her now my heart has been poisoned.

Meliodas

7. Why do all the tribes seem like this? Why do all the tribes always think I'm so gentle? Maybe they even laughed straight at me! Bad guys ..... But now I no longer hear the laughs of the tribes anymore. Now I am wandering around nature with a red river of blood and on the ground are the corpses lying on the ground dyed red. I call it Red Blood Nature. Thanks to you, my Elizabeth witnessed and became that magic god. Thank you guys!

Melascula

8. Is this modern world? Wow! Great. I want to go there to discover and drink lots of alcohol there. But the hunger always reminds me ..... The souls .... Too much ...... I have to endure ..... No ..... Never mind! Eat them and explore later. Who said that you dare to disregard the spirit of the gods?

Diane

9. Why are everyone looking at me? Am I a giant race? One day ...... There were cars around me and bullets were shooting at me constantly. Do you want to die? But I also missed my hand ..... Because you guys are too hateful. They must be thinking I'm a giant demon. If I'm a devil then you guys deserve a penalty.

Estarossa

10. Boredom! Where do I get bored? Well then, through the killers, it takes time. When going through people ... I see there are some evil sayers like me who are useless, can't do anything and shouldn't exist on this land? Oh ..... If that's the case, then you guys will die without fear of meeting demons like me!

I'm writing a cryptic genre, but I don't know if it's like a cryptic.
Over !

Artist: Rinngo6363

I leave here and say nothing * put down * '-')

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro