3. I don't love me .... Because I'm a devil and an angel ?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I put my bag on the table and lay down on my dear bed ...... I finally went through a hellish day when I went to school. Going to school is the biggest haunt of students!

Teng ..... teng ...

I grabbed the phone and saw whose message it was. It's Alice again .... What the hell did he send me this time?

Teng ........

- Horror story! Newly unearthed!

She is my best friend in the same class. He read a lot of horror stories. I was a bit interested in horror so every day he sent me a horror series. And today continues.

There are 2 pictures in my eyes. It is like 2 imprints. It started getting a little confusing .......

-Read it, don't pee your pants!

-Do you believe that I go to school tomorrow?

- Just kidding! Now read it! I have a little work.

I glide down and start reading ....

----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- ------ ----- ----------- ----------- -----------

This story happened 50 years ago and only my dear friend recounted. He worked at that place ...... A place where only life and death are ... And he wrote this story for me and before he died ...... .. He told me: "Post the story I write online so that people need to be alert" ......

Scientists have discovered strange phenomena. After finding out, they saw monsters and imprisoned more than 100 monsters in the dungeon. There are also some names with human-like appearance.

Any number from 1 to 10 is 10 monsters with terrible power. Number 1 is the boss of other monsters so when you go in it you need to be very careful, to say very carefully ......... There are many people who died when they just entered 10 zones within 1 second.

I had quite a lot of experience and was also in charge of the gate number 4. The 4th gate was supposed to be a dangerous monster with speed and light like that so the monsters under 4 were never defeated about speed.

Today I'm going to be the next person in charge of the 4th window. These monsters just need a bit of an opening for me to run away. In the past, there were 30 monsters that were not among the 10 strongest monsters that had fled.

Those monsters who hit or were seriously injured also recovered. Perhaps everyone is wondering what will we do if we don't?

There are a lot of things when doing in that area but also quite obsessive when looking at the activities of the monsters ...

For example: Cutting hands or feet or joining other parts, they still recover. The most haunting thing is that when they bring down a monster all the other monsters, they don't slash at all but want to torment them to death ......

Zone 1 needs 10 people in charge and only 9 ..... That dead person was behind the rest of the people and took the chance that the monster had ripped him off brutally ... ...

"Go down to the area you are in charge today. This time I have this and put it in him"

My superior gave me a box .....

"Yes."

The order of the higher level is said to be compulsory .... Anyone who opposes the higher order only dies.

I went downstairs and prepared weapons so that the monster could do anything. A day passed and I was still lucky to be alive. There is a need to pray for tomorrow to survive.

I put my hand on the code and ....

Beep ..... beep ...... beep .......

The door opened …… around all chains and he was able to remove many chains….

"Oh! Is that you again?"

"Did you escape that chain?

"That's normal for me! What is it to experiment with me?" - He was saying a very provocative voice.

"I think you will not stand this pressure."

"May it not be a toy game!"

"KEEP TOGETHER!"

The other staff who supported me in District 4 immediately kept him.

"This is old!"

I started to open the box and took a seal ......

"Ethnic goddess? Don't tell me ....."

"Remove it!" - I started to prepare this new imprint on him .........

The staff removed the eye bag and revealed red eyes ....

''IS NOT ! DO NOT PUT THAT TO THE PEOPLE !!!!!!! "

He started making it difficult for the staff to keep him here .....

I put this imprint slowly into him .....

"THE NAME OF THE POWERFUL !!!!!!!!!!"

Tomorrow.......

I looked at the camera and saw him sitting there, not saying anything ......

His body changed ....... The right eye in his direction was another mark. The wings are white and black on the sides .......

----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- ------ ----- ----------- ----------- -----------

Come here.....
And the following chapter. Rest assured!
Bye: 3

Artist: Rozeriun

Npct: Did Meli lick the candy?

Meliodas: Yes.

Npct: Let me borrow it, Mr. Zeldris!

Zeldris: No! I'm listening to music !

Npct: T^T

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro