Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Your beauty just makes you a slut"

Unknown - Hyunwoo

~

Minjis POV

"Minji, Jisoo, we need to go" Taehyung shouted at us.

Jimin came home briefly but got dressed and left while I was dressing Jisoo.

I looked in the mirror one last time and smiled seeing how good looking I was.

Then I grabbed Jisoo from her room.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Minji you look so beautiful!" She squealed.

I smiled.

"Aw thank you. You look beautiful too tho" I said picking her up.

"Like a princess?" She asked.

"Like a princess" I confirmed and she grinned.

"Damn you look hot!" Taehyung shouted when he saw me from where he waited in the kitchen.

"TaeTae she is Jimins" Jisoo said protectively.

"Aww I know Ji. Just she looks good with her hair out, make up and jewelry and the beautiful dress" He said.

"But anyways, Jimin is already there. I will go in one car and then arrive and enter. You will be in the car behind mine and will enter after as they know that I don't have a child. Jimin is also already there" Taehyung briefed me.

"And hopefully they don't take pictures of you both but whatever side the paparazzi is on, please keep Jisoo on the inside as the world is aware that if a child attends, it's likely Jimin's. So we also are also expecting allegations of Jimin having a new partner, but we will just have to wait and see" Taehyung said.

"Once your inside I will show you too seats at the back and then take my seat close to the front with Jimin who is acting as Jungkooks best man" Taehyung said and I nodded.

"Alright. So let's go" Taehyung said leading us outside.

"Your driver should already know the plan" Taehyung instructed as I lifted Jisoo inside the car.

Then I got inside with Jisoo and limo moved following behind the car that Taehyung got into.

Jisoo held my hand as she currently was wearing a cute white dress.

"Excited?" I asked her.

"I am too see Jungkook get married. However I am nervous" She said.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Because my dad may get annoyed because I think they will take pictures of us when Taehyung gets out in front" Jisoo said.

"I think that will happen too. It's a shame there isn't another entrance" I said as I looked out the window.

"Have you seen what my dad is wearing?" Jisoo asked me.

I shook my head.

"No" I answered.

"Neither but I saw the suit when someone brought it inside our house" Jisoo said.

I nodded.

"Jimin is going to think you are beautiful when he sees you" Jisoo said smiling widely.

I giggled.

"Ah, I hope so" I said.

"Ladies we will be here soon" I heard a deep voice speak from the front seat.

"Okay, thank you" I said to the driver.

I gasped as I looked out the window seeing paparazzi everywhere.

I watched someone open the door to Taehyungs car and he got out waving slightly at the paparazzi before entering the building.

It was a beautiful big building with red bricks and loads of beautiful flowers outside of it.

I nervously bit my lip as the driver moved forward and I held Jisoos hand tightly.

The paparazzi shouldn't have known we were here unless they saw one of them.

I'm sure we will find out later if one of the members were seen. 

I watched more of the body guards rush out to hold back the crowds before a male in black opened the car door.

I got out and Jisoo followed.

I tried my best to block her body as I walked inside.

But the noise got louder as they started to shout out 'Jisoo' hoping the younger girl would look at them to confirm whether it was Jimins daughter.

I covered my face with my other hand as we swiftly walked inside.

"Don't turn to any of them" I said loud enough for her to hear while we walked inside.

"Holy shit they are going mental" Taehyung said as soon as he saw me.

"They got so much louder as they saw a little girl" Taehyung said walking with us into the room where there was an aisle.

"Alright so you both sit here" Taehyung instructed.

We were positioned to seat in the row second from the back.

"Text Jimin if there's any issues" Taehyung said before walking up the front.

I couldn't see Jimin when I walked in as he was sitting.

The only person I could recognize was Jungkook who stood up the front with his back to everyone.

He wore a black suit and he was fiddling with his fingers nervously.

However I seemed to be one of the last to arrive with Jisoo so I wouldn't be surprised if Jimin heard people shouting Jisoo.

I hope he's not worried.

We sat down and Jisoo held my hand tightly.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

She nodded.

I smiled rubbing her small hand in mine.

She gave me another small smile before the room went silent and everyone stood up.

I raised an eyebrow seeing a beautiful bride walk in.

Jungkook did well finding this women because she seems to be glowing.

The women seemed to almost look a mix of Korean and Japanese.

She was beautiful.

Her dress was white and long, however it was tight fitting which showed off her curves.

She looked nervous but smiled.

Her eyes locked onto mine almost as though she recognized who I was and gave me a wee smile and nod for a greeting.

I smiled back as she continued down the aisle.

I saw the tears in Jungkooks eyes as he looked back seeing the women.

I watched her fan her face also now in tears.

I don't know how they act together but they already seem so perfect with such a cute connection to each other.

I feel so honored to witness Jungkook get married because as an Army, usually you would be kept out.

So I felt blessed to witness the maknae of BTS get married.

Jisoo and I sat down again.

We listened too the whole ceremony patiently.

The emotions swirled in the room.

But my heart raced as I could identify Jimin.

He stood up to hand Jungkook the rings.

Jimin wore a sparkly jacket which was all black. He also wore a black low v shirt which mostly made my heart dance.

I'm sure Army's will love the pictures of Jimin that the paparazzi took.

And he also wore black pants, some black dressed shoes, some dangling earrings, a necklace and some rings.

He was stunning.

Jisoo tapped my arm seeing Jimin and I looked down smiling at her.

The ceremony was lovely.

I am pretty sure I saw every BTS member crying though. 

After the ceremony we left into the room beside where the marriage took place for the after party.

We were lead through into the other room through the front where the newly wed couple lead everyone.

Because Jisoo and I were at the back, it took us a while to enter the room.

When we entered Taehyung walked over to Jisoo and I.

"Are you both alright?" He asked.

I nodded and so did Jisoo.

I saw Taehyung wipe his eyes from tears.

"Got a bit emotional for you" I said and he nodded.

"It was emotional seen as we basically raised Jungkook. So seeing him get married is like he's spreading his wings away from us" Taehyung explained.

I nodded.

I looked around the room and saw Jungkook sitting at a table with his now wife in the center of a lovely modest but old fashioned hall.

Lights hung from the roof and tangled around big pillars.

The floor was wooden and rustic while the tables were circular and white.

"Do you want to meet her? She's lovely" Taehyung said noticing my eye gaze on Jungkook's wife.

"Sure" I answered as Taehyung grabbed my arm pulling me and Jisoo who I held along with him too Jungkook and his wife's table.

She looked up and smiled seeing me.

"Hi, you are Jimins partner correct?" She said looking at me.

Jungkook looked up and gasped slightly at me.

"Hi, yes I am" I said nodding.

"And this is Aera's child!" She said standing up adoring the little girl.

"You look beautiful" Jisoo said politely too the women.

"Thank you. So do you" She said to Jisoo.

"You look nice Minji. Has Jimin seen you yet?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't think so" I answered.

"Great. I want to see his reaction" Jungkook said.

"I'm Ahnjong by the way" Jungkooks wife said to me.

"I'm Minji" I said with a smile.

"I hope the ceremony was enjoyable for you seen as you were sprung an invite not long ago" Ahnjong said as Jungkook wrapped his arm around her waist standing up.

I noticed that Taehyung has now shifted away.

"Oh no it was a lovely ceremony. I was grateful for the invite" I said with a smile.

She beamed.

"Woah she's so polite" She said hitting Jungkooks arm.

"Well she's not going to be rude to the bride. Jimin also wouldn't like her if she was rude" Jungkook said chuckling.

She laughed.

"Ah that's true" Ahnjong said.

"I apologize but Jungkook hasn't told me your job or anything about you" She said.

"Oh well I was actually hired as Jisoos Nanny. I used to work in a preschool before I came to live in Seoul" I said.

"Oh, have you been in Seoul for long?" She asked.

"Just over 2 years now" I said and she nodded.

"Wow. I hope you like it here. It's so big" She said laughing.

"Can you be more gentle with my arm" I heard Jimin whine from behind me.

"Yessssss! It's about to happen" Jungkook said tapping Ahnjongs arm excitedly.

I turned around seeing Taehyung pulling Jimin in our direction.

Jisoo squirmed in my arms so I put her down and she held onto my hand.

"It's not my fault you weren't willing to come with me because you were talking to Jin" Taehyung said.

"Yea well my conversation with Jin could likely be more important then where you are dragging me too" Jimin whined.

Jungkook and Ahnjong started to laugh.

Taehyung swapped too holding Jimins shoulders and pushed him right in front of me.

Jungkook was still laughing in the background as Jimins eyes went wide as he saw me.

"Holy shit" Jimin gasped.

I giggled as he made eye contact with me.

"Is Minji looking stunning still not as important as Jin and your conversation about baby food?" Taehyung asked wrapping his arm around Jimins shoulders.

"Shut up" Jimin said laughing as he pushed Taehyung away.

"You look so beautiful" Jimin said looking over me again.

I wore a skin toned dress which was covered in pretty flower designs which fit my body shape perfectly and looked more professional.

It also showed off my cleavage and wasn't too short and wasn't too long.

I also held a clutch bag, had similar coloured earrings to my dress and the same colour shoes as the dress.

My hair also was out and dangled down my back.

"Thanks" I said blushing a bit.

"Psh, why wouldn't you find such a beautiful women not stunning" Ahnjong said.

"True... Ah congratulations too you both" Jimin said turning too the married couple.

Jisoo still held onto my hand.

However I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned and felt my body seize up.

"Hi Minji" The male in front of me said.

Oh no... Why is he here...

"Are you a friend of the groom or bride?" The male in front of me asked.

"Groom... Hyunwoo, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm the assistant photographer" He said pointing out the fact he was holding a camera.

I could hear the others talking still behind me but Jisoo seemed to be paying attention too the man.

"How do you know him?" Jisoo asked pulling on my hand.

"Oh is this your little girl?" Hyunwoo said.

But before I could speak his words cut me off.

"I always knew you were a slut and just after sex" He spat.

"This little girl isn't originally mine" I said to him firmly.

God the way he speaks to me is so disrespectful.

"I doubt that. An attractive young girl would equally match with an attractive women" Hyunwoo said.

"Your beauty just makes you a slut" Hyunwoo said shaking his head as he pulled his lips together as though he was unimpressed with me.

"What you are saying is all wrong!" Jisoo yelled at the man.

The male crouched down in front of her but I pulled Jisoo back.

"You may think it's wrong, but you just don't want to admit that she is a poor slut that tries too get into rich males pants for money" Hyunwoo spat.

Jisoo's nose flared.

"Minji isn't like that. Your just too cold hearted to know that she isn't. You believe in your own lies" Jisoo said now fuming.

Jisoo took a step closer to the man angrily.

Hyunwoo snickered.

"How pathetic. Even you have a little girl under your spell slut. Such a shame" He said standing up right.

"Hyunwoo, you have nothing nice to say to me or the girl I am looking after. You can leave us alone" I said gritting my teeth.

"You don't have any power in making me leave so why should I stop telling you the truth princess" Hyunwoo said placing his hand on my cheek.

I flinched moving my face away however he grabbed it.

"I remember how I used to stare into those warm loving eyes every night until the day they were cold" He said and I continued to grit my teeth.

"Maybe they would have carried on being loving if you didn't cheat on me Hyunwoo" I said grabbing his hand and removing it from my face with my hand that wasn't holding Jisoo.

Jimin's POV

I laughed hearing that Jungkook and Taehyung both stayed up trying to decide where to take Minji dress shopping.

Jungkook explained that he wanted more of a reaction.

Which made Ahnjong chime in saying that we better have sex or do something at least for the fact her now husband didn't go to bed to make a decision about another women.

However I stopped laughing as I felt Jisoo tug on the bottom of my pants.

I looked down at her and her face was filled with anger.

Then I looked up seeing some males hand on Minji's face.

However I saw the way she ripped his hand from her face.

And also noticed that Minji has been moving backwards and holding Jisoo behind her a bit.

Is this guy dangerous?

Is Minji scared of him or something?

"Excuse me but is there a problem here? Why are you touching my girlfriends face?" 

(Hiii everyone. I hope you liked this chapter. Apologies for the delay in this chapter coming out. I hope it is worth the wait.

What are your thoughts on this chapter:

Please comment, vote and follow me on wattpad for more.

Also yal should add this book to your private library and public libraries, would be very much appreciated!

That's all for now... Stay safe, healthy and warm my lovelys... Byeeeee :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro