Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Better not make a sex tape on that phone"

Jungkook

~

Minji's POV

I took a shower and put on some nicer clothes.

When I got out everyone was now in my house.

"Should we record a video to put on YouTube and Vlive?" Jimin said to RM.

"Yes. Do it with nothing in the background and save it. Then we will post it on Vlive and Youtube at the same time" RM said and Jimin nodded.

He took my hand and grabbed a phone from RM.

He pulled me into my bedroom and locked the door.

"Better not make a sex tape on that phone" Jungkook said snickering.

Jimin rolled his eyes and pulled me towards my desk.

However he pulled out my desk chair and patted it to hint for me to sit down.

I sat down as he sat on the corner of my bed.

"Okay, so I am going to explain that someone broke into my house and obviously people have likely seen the photo graphs. Then I am going to introduce you and you can give a wee wave or something. I am also going to stage it like we weren't sleeping naked because Army may go more banana's if I state that. I also am going to explain that I will keep your name private for now until Army respect you" Jimin said and I nodded.

"Also where a cap and a mask" Jimin said handing me his cap and a black mask.

I put them both on to hide some of my features.

"Of course they kind of already have pictures of you but if we can minimalism your identity then that is good. We do worry that Hyunwoo may speak out but we will deal with that if and when he does" Jimin said.

I sighed hearing his name.

"Okay" I said.

I watched Jimin start to record the video as the timer went down.

"Good morning, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight" Jimin said with a small wave and a cute smile.

"Ah, I woke up with some not pleasant news which I'm sure you all have seen" Jimin said with a pout.

I was in the screen so I carefully fixed my hat down a bit.

"For the people who don't know" Jimin started.

"Someone last night entered my house. They took pictures of me while I was asleep, also her" Jimin said with a small smile as he looked at me.

"And also of Jisoo" Jimin said.

"At Jungkook's wedding we did our best to keep Jisoo and the lovely women who's sitting beside me's identity" Jimin said.

"However due to pictures being taken without any of our consent that plan for privacy in my life went out the window due to some Army, hater or paparazzi which I am beyond disappointed about" Jimin said with a wee frown.

"Now to get to the point. I was in fact sleeping with the women beside me. She is Jisoo's nanny however I grew to have feelings for her, so I do have a girlfriend again" Jimin said holding onto my hand with a small smile as he looked down.

I gave a wee wave to the camera.

"I also am quite embarrassed to mention that it looks like we were in no clothes in the photo's however we weren't naked. The photo's were made to look like that" Jimin said and I nodded.

"I was in fact shirtless and in pajama bottoms as I normally sleep only in pants. And she was in a tube shirt and shorts" Jimin said and I nodded.

"I am also very disappointed because Jisoo's identity was revealed. I thought everyone would have more respect for my daughter because she is so important in my life" Jimin said.

"But the police are currently trying to work out and address who went into my house. I also would like to admit that we had to flee my house after someone broke in because it was no longer safe for me or my daughter to live there so I hope the person who did what they did is ashamed because they pushed a family out of there home" Jimin said.

"I also want to say that I won't be revealing my girlfriends name until we feel safe to do so" Jimin said looking at me.

"But she make's me very happy and has supported me recently through my grief of Aera which has taken me a long time to accept. So I hope every Army grows to like the women in my life who makes me happy" Jimin said.

"Thank you" Jimin said.

"Anything you want to add?" Jimin said looking at me.

I nodded.

"Ah I just want to say that I don't want any of you to hate me because I am dating Jimin, I hope you all can understand and accept who I am. I also don't plan on taking Jimin away from you all because Jimin appreciates his job a lot and BTS support you all through your lives. So I promise that I am no enemy to you, I am just doing my best to make Jimin happy. So I hope we can all get along" I said with a bow.

Jimin smiled at me then looked back at the camera.

"We hope you all understand, and bye for now" Jimin said giving a smile and a wave.

"Bye" I said sweetly as I gave a small wave.

Then Jimin leaned over to stop the recording.

"Alright that should be good" Jimin said taking his hat off of me and I pulled off the mask.

Jimin caught his lips against mine.

"I'm sorry this happened" I said cuddling into Jimin on my bed as I sat down on his lap.

"Minji, it's not your fault someone came in. I should have locked the door" Jimin said.

I pouted.

"Plus we will catch the person anyways" Jimin said kissing my cheek.

I nodded.

"Do you have a room that Jisoo can sleep in?" Jimin asked me and I nodded.

"There's a spare bedroom in my house" I said with a nod.

"Alright good" He said pecking my lips.

"Let's go post this video" Jimin said kissing me again before lifting me up with him.

We walked into the lounge and RM looked at us.

"All done?" He asked.

Jimin nodded.

"We just need to post it now" Jimin said taking his cap off and putting it on the kitchen counter.

RM looked at his watch.

"It's almost 11:30am. Post it on both as soon as it turns to 11:30am" RM said and Jimin nodded putting up Vlive on the phone.

"Oh my, you look adorable" Hoseok said picking up a picture of me when I was younger.

I smiled.

"Thank you" I said happily.

I still remember the day that picture was taken.

~Flashback~

"Minji, smile" My dad chimed.

I giggled as I stood on the beach in front of a festival.

Delicious food aroma's were smelt around the beach as they cooked donuts, fried rice and hot dogs up on the beach.

I laughed as water surrounded my dad's legs as he took a picture of me in front of the carnival.

He shrieked running towards me when the water lapped around his ankles.

"Hmm so what does my now 12 year old want to have to eat on her birthday?" My dad asked as he rubbed my head messing up my short here.

When I was younger, I always liked to have short hair.

I think it was because my best friend was a boy and he always looked so cool.

So I wanted to join in and look as swag as he did.

"I want donuts and ice cream!" I shouted as I pulled his hand towards a line to get donuts.

"Don't you want something healthy first?" He muttered and I shook my head.

"Your mother would have killed me if she knew what I feed you" He said grabbing my soft cheek.

"Yes but my mother isn't here. She left our lives so has no say in the outcome" I said using my finger to emphasize my words as I pointed it in the air at my dad.

He chuckled.

"Your too smart" He said with a smile.

"Let's get donuts" He said pulling me up to the counter.

~End of Flashback~

"I posted it" Jimin said nervously.

"On both?" Taehyung asked and he nodded.

"Alright. Jimin give it a while before you look online. And get one of us to check first that you are getting more support then hate" RM instructed.

Jimin nodded looking around the room.

Jisoo sat with Jungkook who were trying to stack cards.

Hoseok was still looking at the pictures around my house that I had framed.

RM and Taehyung sat on the couch next to Jimin and Yoongi was looking for something to eat in MY kitchen.

"Where's Jin?" Jimin wondered allowed.

I looked around noticing Jin wasn't in the room.

"Jena's water broke. He left to the hospital but wanted me to wish that things go well for you, Minji and Jisoo" RM said.

"Oh" Jimin said making an 'o' shape with his mouth.

"That's exciting news" I said.

"Are you guys not going to go and support him?" I asked.

"Nah. Like with Jimin, because a women is giving birth. We wait until the baby is born so that 1, we don't see the females genitals, and 2, we don't hear her or a baby scream or cry" Hoseok explained.

"Oh" I said with a nod.

"Aren't you lucky to be a women" Taehyung said sarcastically as he looked at me.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"I think that Minji and Ahnjong are likely going to get pregnant soon and around the same time" Taehyung said casually as Jungkook, Jimin and I's eyes widened.

"I would agree" Yoongi said taking a packet of chips from my cupboard.

Hoseok and RM nodded.

"Um why!?" I gasped.

"Look at your neck. As well as Jungkook, Ahnjong seemed to like having Jisoo on her lap last night. Plus I would be surprise if you both fucked as well as Minji and Jimin last night" Yoongi said sitting down on the couch and eating mouthfuls of chips.

"There is a child in the room guys" Hoseok said looking at Jisoo concerned.

Jisoo instantly looked up from where she sat near Jungkook.

"Who are you calling a child!" She said blinking.

We all laughed at her remark.

"I am now 5" She beamed cutely.

"Hoseok, Jisoo know's what sex is anyways thanks too Minji, myself and Taehyung" Jimin said.

Jungkook cleared his throat.

"Ah, also thanks to Ahnjong and me because she asked us last night" Jungkook said.

"Ji, you need to stop asking people. I will be so embarrassed someday if you ask a reporter what sex is" Jimin whined covering his face as we all laughed.

"So did any of you do it bare last night?" Taehyung asked waving his eyebrows as he looked at Jungkook then Jimin and I while referring to having sex.

I bit my bottom lip and said nothing.

Jungkook laughed.

"I may have done it bare" He said making the rest of the guys but Jimin clap and cheer.

"Jimin-ssi" Hoseok teased.

"Bare as well but that doesn't mean they both may get pregnant" Jimin said quickly.

RM slapped Jimin's shoulder as they laughed.

"Also, I actually have some news" Taehyung said smiling.

Everyone looked at him.

"I went on a date with a girl that was at the wedding yesterday. I took her out for dinner and she's so nice. For once, I think I may actually ask someone on another date" Taehyung said with a grin.

Everyone cheered again.

"Who is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Ahnjong's best friend" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded.

"Ah, she is nice. I approve" Jungkook said with a nod.

"Ah so I guess we should address the fact that Jimin and Jisoo shouldn't go back to there house for a while. Minji are you okay if they stay here?" RM asked and I nodded.

"Okay. Jimin, I'm not sure if you can live there after what happened too so you may need to sell it and buy a new one" RM said.

"Or I could just continue to live here with Minji" Jimin said tilting his head to the side confused by what RM said.

RM laughed.

"Jimin, you are going to need another bedroom for your second baby"

(Hiii everyone. I hope you liked this chapter.

BTW I haven't proof read this chapter because I am lazy hehe. So point out to me if something doesn't make sense or whatever pls. Or if I made a spelling or typo mistake. Thanks, would be very appreciated!

Thoughts on the chapter?

Also wow... Jungkook actually got a real eyebrow piercing... Dangggg

Please comment, vote and follow me on wattpad for more.

Also yal should add this book to your private library and public libraries, would be very much appreciated!

That's all for now... Stay safe, healthy and warm people... Byeeeee :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro