Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next day was a weird one.
They all had a day off and first thing Naruto saw when walking outside was tenten spying on him.

He then walked a bit from home to the park where he saw Sasuke draw 'silver' with hearts.

Then he found neji and Lee kissing in a tree and ino had at least 50 flowers braided into her hair by Sakura.
He had arrived at the ramen shop where he found gaara and shikamaru talking German.
He then went to the park again where he now found a Sasuke carving his fairy form in the tree with a kunai and later he found Kiba and shino playing with akamaru who had a flower crown for some reason.

Yep, a weird day.

"Kurama, I wish I had not woken up this morning, really." Naruto exclaimed walking inside of his house.
Kurama emerged from the blondes tummy in his human form and ruffled the blondes hair.

"sorry kit, but I couldn't let you sleep till now, besides, we all know you don't mind the ravens attention like that" he said with a foxy grin.

Man did Naruto wanna turn him into a coat right now.

"Whatever, let's eat I'm hungry" the blonde said grumpily as he sat down with a sigh.

"yeah yeah" the redhead said as he started putting the food on plates.

"good" the blonde hummed, eating the food the fox made.

Sorry my lovelies, that it took so long, I just don't know how and what to write most of the time

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro