Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys! Sorry it took so darn long but I rlly rlly can't think of any plots at all.
I mean I can make up a villain but idk if you'd like them enough in comparison to the actual Naruto villains.

But. To make up for my absence, I do have an offer.
You as the reader can help me think of a plot!

Also you get to ask me questions about me or something else and I'll answer to the best of my ability, and lastly I drew you all a picture!

Hope you like this so far! Now I'm gonna try to type up some shit even with this writable block.

Here goes I guess.

A few weeks had passed and Naruto was slightly growing annoyed of the people gaping at him and when finding out who he actually was starting to be mean and throw and spit and jab at him again.

Naruto sat by the Uchiha district lake, hiding away from anyone.
All kinds of small animals were surrounding him.

And Sasuke was watching the gorgeous blonde playing with some rabbits.
Yes these last weeks have been torture for the raven.
A lot of his hidden feelings for Naruto have been dug up by the unknowing blonde sitting merely a few feet away from him. Feelings that Sasuke would rather burry away deep into the centre of the earth.
But he couldn't. They would jump outa the earth's crust right back in his face when he saw the boy for barely a second.

"stupid hormones" he muttered.
"what was that Sasuke?" Naruto asked with his gentle kind and love filled voice.
"nothing, come, we need to get going"
"right... Im coming..."
He got up and sighed. He didn't wanna go back to the mix of love and hate thrown at him from everyone in this village. He wanted to go back to brother gaara, but the red head had an importand job he had to finish before he could welcome anyone else in the village.
So Naruto was on his own.

He followed Sasuke shyly while they walked though the village and thought the people there.

Sasuke noted the blondes discomfort and sighed. Then held out his hand.
Naruto looked at it confused but took it, and then they were telleported to the hokage office.

"hello tsu-tsu" Naruto said, greeting tsunade.
Tsunade smiled. "a new nickname? My my Naru"
He smiled at her.
"alright" Kakashi said. "today's mission is gathering Intel on a suspect that has been being suspicious in the land of lightning, we investigate and report in a week."
Everyone nodded and went back home to gather their stuff or the job.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro