19. India, Again!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

LONDON, 2018

"Avni! Avni!" Neela's voice echoed through their furnished and huge house.

"Maa, what happened? Everything is alright? Why are you so stressed?" Avni asked descending the stairs that led into the family room. Avni looked at Neela who had drops of sweat on her face even in the chilly weather. She wondered what must have happened that Neela came rushing into the house from her office.

"Avni, Jitesh Bhai called" Neela said, panting. Meanwhile, Avni had a confused expression on her face. Possibly trying to decipher who this Jitesh Bhai was. Understanding her confusion, Neela answered her,

"Jitesh Bhai, my cousin; the one who handles our fashion line in India. He called to inform that the business is slowly going into losses due to which his father, my dad's brother had a heart attack, we need to leave soon Avni" Neela said in one go. Avni was still trying to catch-up. Their business in India was going into losses, she had expected this. Neela's cousin, who's name was Jitesh as Avni supposed now, was way too naive to handle these matters. Avni thought of him to be a good man at heart but not suitable to run a business on his own. Avni knew Neela was too attached to her uncle, who just had a heart attack looking at the business' condition. Though Neela had taken the company to heights, it was still a family business.

"Maa, calm down! It's okay, breathe!" Avni comforted Neela, who was panting and was visibly stressed.

"Avni, baccha, we have to leave for India as soon as possible" Neela exclaimed

"But maa, what about Aman?" Avni wondered

"Aman... Aman is at the campus right? We can call him and ask him to stay at his hostel for the weekend as well. He is not going to come home anyways" Neela said. Avni knew, her little brother was so engrossed in his studies that he would not even leave the university campus. Though he would call daily to inform Neela maa and Avni about his engineering classes and routines at the university. Being in his second year, he had started looking for jobs to gain experience. Thus Avni thought it would be best to leave him and not disturb.

"Okay.." Avni said meekly. She was still unsure whether she should go to India or not. There were many things that stopped her- the society, though she was pretty sure that people had forgotten all about her, she still dreaded to face all those faces that mocked her years ago. She was scared to face Dayawanti- if she came across her again, but most of all she thought what if she met HIM. But she knew, she could not leave Neela alone at this moment.

"Maa, you pack, I'll book the tickets" Avni wrapped up her thoughts and prepared to leave for India, again!

MUMBAI, 2018

"Well done gentlemen, I know that fashion was never our interest, but I want the Khanna Empire to be spread as vast as possible. Hansmukh Industries has been going down for a few years now and it would be good if we lend them support now to rise up, after a while when the company flourishes, we would completely take it over." Neil addressed his senior employees in the board room.

"But sir, how will we take them over when they are doing good? I mean why will they sell the company to us if it is flourishing after some time?" Asked Jess, Neil's personal secretary

"Well Ms. Jess, you do not need to interfere in the business matters. You- have been just trained to bring me a cup of coffee whenever I ask for." Neil said pointing at her. He clearly did not like her. She was not bad, she was just stupid enough to annoy Neil. He was just waiting for the right time to fire her.

"And for the question that you asked, I will answer that since I don't like concerns being unaddressed. They will have to sell us the company because we will withdraw our support if they do not do so and thus without the Khanna Empire, they'll fall back to this state again" Neil concluded.

"But sir, why don't you just buy the company now, I'm sure they'll be ready to sell if we offer a good price" Harsh, an employee asked.

"Good question, Mr. Harsh. But if we decide to buy it now, we will face competition from other companies who are trying to buy it. But Hansmukh Industries will try its best to save the company as it has been running from over 80 years. We will support the company and they will gladly take it. Once it is back on track, they will have to sell it to us when we ask for it. Moreover, it is an excellent opportunity for us to step into the textile business. Until now, we have been limited to automobiles and electricity plants and telecommunications, but I would like to explore this new arena. I know you must be wondering that it is out of interest, but we will not dissolve it with other businesses we own. It will remain as a separate entity but still be a part of the Khanna Empire." Neil concluded and finally dismissed the meeting.

"Sir, the partner of Hansmukh Industries, Mr. Tipendra has had a heart attack" Jess informed Neil.

"Good! Now they need support immediately. Jess, ask Dad about it and tell Mr. Rishi, our lawyer to make the papers. Tell him to contact me for any help needed and present the meeting papers to Dad. I must go see Mr. Tipendra in the hospital, I guess" Neil instructed her. He smirked as he knew he would convince Mr. Tipendra and his family members to crack a deal with them when they are emotionally drained and cannot think much.

Avni's back, Neil will buy the Hansmukh Industries- AvNeil to meet soon?

Vote and Comment!

Will try my best to update soon!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro