33. Darmiyaan

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Vote and Comment!!!!

Soon Neil and Avni left the cliff in his car with happy faces. They had to go back to attend Kareena's roka cum engagement party. In the car, the silence was unusual. Finally, Neil decided to break the ice. 

"Um Avni.."

"Haan Neil?"

"Avni, I think we should go to the hotel first"

"NEIL!" Avni yelled "Disgusting, pervert" She mumbled under her breath.

"What? I don't want my girlfriend to look like a ghost in the party with red eyes and messed-up hair, you know?" Neil said, holding Avni's hands.

"Accha, who said I'm you girlfriend?" Avni asked 

"Well it's understood, isn't it?" Neil said, kissing the back of Avni's hand while driving.

"Well, it isn't my fault, you made me cry and the hair.." Avni stopped, blushing.

"And the hair?" Neil asked, smirking. Avni's face resembled a tomato. 

"Okay baba, I won't tease you, done?" Neil said, finally looking at Avni's badly blushing form. An unusual silence again engulfed them. There was so much to talk, so much to ask about but neither of them wanted to talk about, especially Neil. To lighten the serious mood, Neil switched on the radio. 

Lafzon Se Jo Tha Pare
Khalipan Ko Jo Bhare
Kuch Toh Tha Tere Mere Darmiyaan
Rishte Ko Kya Modh Doon
Naata Yeh Ab Todh Doon
Ya Phir Yunhi Chodh Doon, Darmiyaan
Benaam Rishta Woh
Benaam Rishta Woh, Bechain Karta Jo
Ho Na Sake Jo Bayaan, Darmiyaan
Darmiyaan Darmiyaan Darmiyaan Darmiyaan
Kuch Toh Tha Tere Mere Darmiyaan Hye

Avni though the lyrics gave complete justice to her feelings. There was nothing between them, just plain emptiness. She knew she had to know what happened in the past. She couldn't just let it go. They had missed 6 years of each other's lives. They were standing on a narrow bridge, their hearts were connected, albeit by a weak string. It could be strengthened only if their pasts were joined together. 

Aankhon Mein Tere Saaye
Chahoon Toh Ho Na Paaye
Yaadon Se Teri Faasla Haye
Jaake Bhi Tu Na Jaaye
Thehri Tu Dil Mein Haye
Hasrat Si Banke Kyun Bhala
Kyun Yaad Karta Hoon
Mittta Hoon Banta Hoon
Mujhko Toh Laaye Yeh Kahan
Benaam Rishta Woh

It was true that they couldn't leave each other, but this relationship would then be going nowhere. Until the clear out things between them, they could not make a future together. But they both thought it was something they could not discuss, not yet.

Chalte They Jinpe Hum Tum
Raaste Woh Saare Hai Ghum
Ab Dhoondhu Kaise Manzilein
Yeh Raatein Hain Jaise Maatam
Aaate Hain Din Bhi Gumsum
Roothi Hain Saari Mehfilein
Itna Sataayo Na, Yun Yaad Aao Na
Bann Jaaye Aansu Bhi Zubaan
Benaam Rishta Woh
Kuch Toh Tha Tere Mere Darmiyaan

"Avni!" Neil called for the third time. But Avni wasn't responding. She was in her own world. At last, Neil sighed and opened her seat belt, she jolted and looked at him, scared. She looked around and noticed that they had reached the hall. 

"Shh, sweetie! what happened?" Neil asked

"N..n..nothinggg" Avni stammered.

"I know, we'll work on this okay...we'll work on it together, okay?" Neil said, unsure of his own statements. He still had his doubts on Avni. He lacked something, something called trust. It had been shattered long ago, by the same person. It wasn't going to be easy for him. Not with her. 

On the other hand, Shweta was all bowled over by Kareena's 'Ananya'. Little did she know that this 'Ananya' has a history with her Tillu. 

"Prakash ji! Who is this Ananya girl? She looks good, let's get Tillu married to her, what's say?" n overexcited Shweta asked Prakash while standing on the side of the stage, smiling at the guests.

"Arre wah! Shweta ji! You directly reached on the wedding? At least ask Neil about it?" 

"What is there to ask Prakash ji? Every Thursday I have to fast for his wedding and you know na, pandit ji said that he'll get married this year. I'm sure it's Ananya"

"Ananya is Neela ji's daughter, the one who owns the fashion line 'beauty'. She and her brother were adopted by Neela ji around 15 years ago, I guess and they have been living in London for the past six years and she has completed her bachelors in business management. Anything else Shweta ji?" Prakash asked.

"Oh yes, Khanna saab, how old?"

"She's about 23 I guess"

"Okay ji done. You talk to Neela ji and don't worry about Tillu. I'll blackmail him" Shweta said, smirking while Prakash stared at her in disbelief. Before she could hear an answer, she happily ran towards Bebe to inform her about the possible alliance. 

"Kudi to sundar hai, intelligent bhi, Tillu ko control mein rakhegi" Bebe remarked

"Aur nahin to kya Bebe, pta nahi this Neil has been sulking over that Avni girl for long. Ananya will help him getting over her. I'm confident about it." Shweta said.

"I hope so" Bebe said and sighed. Prakash soon called Neela and put forward their proposal for Neil. Neela was overjoyed and promised them that she would make Ananya agree for the alliance. But Prakash told her not to force the girl into anything. It was decided that the families would meet soon and introduce both Neil and Ananya to each other, officially.

Avni reached the hall, following Neil, albeit after doing her touch up so that she doesn't look like a ghost. 

But someone, standing in a corner did look like she saw a ghost.

Filler update 😅😅

Vote and Comment, please!!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro