7. Leap!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"It's been almost a year since we got together- me and Neil; but only in my dreams:) Sometimes I think that he likes me, other times, he just ignores me. But I know that I have no place in his life. Agar usse meree baare mein sab pata hota, toh voh kabhi mujhse friendship toh kya, meri taraf dekhta bhi nahin....najayaz- yahi to hu main is duniya ke liye. Mera apna vajod kya hai? Kuchh bhi nahin. Born out of wedlock, orphan and now adopted- mujhme kuch aisa hai hi nahin ki koi bhi mujhe pasend kar sake. Dayawanti was right, I've been ruining lives since I was born- so koi mujhe kyon pasand karega? Na dikhne mein achhi, na baaki ladkiyon jaisi harkatein - Neil mujjhme interested kabhi nahin hoga and I've accepted that. I know I have no place in his life or even in his mind. Uske liye Mitali jaisis ladkiyaan hi theek hai, but it's the last month I'd see him and then, never again. Main usse kuch kehna nahin chahti, kuch confess nahin karna chahti, sirf usse dekhna chahti hoon. Main chahti hoon ki main uske ye last moments capture karoon and shayad poori zindagi unhe apne dil mein rakhoon." Avni was thinking when she realised what she was asking herself. "Control Avni! yeh kya soch rahi hai tum dono ke standards match nahin karte, how can you even think about it? Woh Neil Khanna hai.. the Neil Khanna! Focus Avni, focus. This is mere infatuation, not love! tumhari umar hi kya hai aur ek baar practically soch toh liya kar. Kuchh bhi..aisa nahin ho sakta, kabhi bhi nahin"Avni brushed off her thoughts about Neil while she was waiting the class to begin. 

A lot had changed in the past year, Avni and Neil had come closer as friends, talking to each other almost every few minutes (in pretense of studies- of course:). Avni carried on her routine of dreaming about him, their wedding and their future children, during the recesses and the short breaks she got. On the other hand, Neil started to like Avni too! He didn't know what was there about her that attracted him, he was way too confused about his feelings. But he knew he liked spending time with her. 

"I don't know what this girl has in her. She smiles less, I know. But when she does, she is the prettiest woman on Earth. I try to control myself by moving away from her, trying not to stare at her, and even to the extent of insulting her, but she never leaves my thoughts. I think I'm falling for her- but why doesn't she open up? I tried every trick on her, but she's the same. I know she likes me, for two years now- aakhir mera charm hi aisa hai, koi bach kar jaa hi nahin sakta! Par yeh kuchh kehti kyon nahin? Kyon chori- chori dekhti rehti hai. Kahin aisa toh nahin ke jab main usse dekhne waal hota hoon, to usse pata chal jaata hai? Does she know that I steal glances at her? Chhhiiii Neil, tu kaise donmarket harkatein kar raha hai. Pakka tabhi teri taraf dekhti hogi- she must wonder why this guy stares at her! tu bhi na! How Embarrassing!" Neil thought to himself." But I think she feels for me because whenever I flirt with other girls, she looks at me with her face red. Pata nahin uske dil mein hai kya? Yeh pehli baar hai ki kisi ladki ke baare mein itna soch raha hoon- aur woh- woh to dragon lady hai, lady don- Neil tu kyon uski gaaliyaan khane ki planning kar raha? Pehli kum beizzat kiya tha usne 6 saal pehle joh abb kasar poori karwana chataa hai?" Neil thought to himself. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro