§1: Breaking up

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Marinette P.O.V:
I and my dream prince, Adrien had been dating for 5 months. I can believe it is real.

I am on my way to see him now. Ahhhh <3 <3 <3

Normal P.O.V:
When Marinette comes to where Adrien are, she was heartbreaking.

She saw him sitting there on the park bench making out with Lila.

Seeing what happened she turns around and running away, crying. Just only a few feets far from the park she bumps into someone making them both fall to the ground, while rubbing her hurting head from the fall. The one that she bumped into stand up and offer her their hand, she didn't look up she just took it and stand up. "Thank you." She simply said "M-Marinette... It-it's everything ok?" the person asked. Hearing a familiar voice, she look up from the floor to face the person.

The person in front her has red headed hair and a beautiful light blue eyes, looking at her with worry. Yes, it was Nathaniel.

Seeing Nathaniel, Marinette quickly put on a fake sunny cheerful smile "Oh, hey Nathaniel." and talk to him, but he doesn't fall for that "Marinette, I know something is going on. Tell me, please.". She signed and look at him "Can we talk some elsewhere?" She asked "Oh... Uhm... Sure..." He shyly answer.

Then they walk to a small, quiet coffee shop. Mari ordered a cup of tea and a piece of chocolate cake, Nathaniel only ordered a simple cup of black coffee with a little milk.

When they were quietly drinking, Nathaniel broke the silent "Now Marinette, tell me what happened." This course Marinette to look down at her laps. Tears started to forming on her blue bell eyes and fall down, she started to says "I-it's A-Ad-dri-en." "What happened?" He quickly asked "I-I s-saw h-him m-maki-making o-out w-with L-Lila." Hearing this, make Nathaniel just wanted to go and find that Adrien and punch in his stupid but than again Marinette will be very upset if he do that so he won't. Look at Mari he saw her crying, both of her hands curl up on her laps with some tears drop on her laps."

Nathaniel P.O.V:

After seeing Marinette like this making me want to kill that son of bitch Adrien. "M-Marinette..." I call out shyly, she look up at me with tears in her beautiful blue bell eyes "I don't mean anything but. I think you... Uhm... You should b-break u-up with him..." Now I realize what I had said, she look shock her eyes wide. Suddenly, she open her mouth to say "Maybe you right..." My eyes wide, s-she said I'm right "Maybe I should break up with him." She stand up from her seat "Thank you for listened to me." Than she walk to the counter, turn around and walk away. I there about 5 more minutes stand up from my seat to the counter ready to pay for all the drink of me and Marinette, but the lady at the counter says: "That young lady already pay it all." I shock she pay all? I quickly walk out of it  to find it already evening about night, I sigh and walk back to my house.

Marinette P.O.V:

After talking to Nath I fell much better. I went and looking for Adrien.

When I finally found him, I saw him still sitting on the bench. I walk up to him with a cold face, he look up smiling his charming smile, he stand up and walk up to me.

"Marinette. There you are. I was looking for you." He said, still keeping my cold look "I have something-" "I breaking up with you." I cut him off  "What?" He look at  me surprisingly
"I say I breaking up with you." I said coldly "W-Why?" He asked "You want to know why?" I asked/said angrily "You cheating on me with Lila." "Y-You know." He said sad mix with some surprise. Surprise... Heh... Wait would he be SURPRISE. "That it we are through." I said as I throw the ring that he gave me the first day we dating and storm away.

Back to my house, I said hi to my parents and went to my bedroom. Throw myself on my bed, just lying there. I look up to the alarm clock on my bed-side, it's read '9:30', I sighed and got out of bed and stranformed into Ladybug.

I swing my yo-yo through the tall-buildings to get to the Eiffel tower. When I come there everyone was already there, Fire-Fox, Volpina, Fionna, Queen-Bee and Chat Noir. The three foxes and the bee miraculous helder had joined us quite long time about a year. I landed to where there were. "Hi guys." They all look at me then smiled "Sorry I'm late. I had something to do." "It's quite alright m'lady." Chat said, everyone else says in agreement, I smile at this "Thx guys. Anyway, I think it's time to do our patrol." I says as I swing my yo-yo to a building. They all nodded and went to their own ways.

After the patrol we all went back to our houses. As I come back home it already past twelve, so I re-formed and went to sleep.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3~ Author's note ~<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3:
It's a mess-up chapter, right? This is my first ML fiction. I don't good at English so some of the words are wrong. Please comment how the story was, ok?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro