1 Year Into the Boys!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Gibbs

A charming young man has caught your eye and you his, so for the last two weeks he has come into the cafe you work at, to have breakfast and talk to you. He even may have asked for your number.

Tony

He told you he loved you for the first time and did it in front of Tony, because he wants the whole world to know just how much he truly adores you.

McGee

The depression was getting harder to handle, you went on a lot of walks through out the day to try and clear your mind. What did I do wrong? Was I not enough? Why me? A tear rolled down your cheek as you walked across the street, suddenly an arm wrapped around you and you were shoved to the ground. Turns out a car was speeding right at you and this handsome young hero had saved you, so you agreed to one date.

Ziva

You fell for a bad boy, he always wore leather and had a motorcycle, even had a few tattoos. Your mother was not happy with this, but you went on a date anyway.

Ducky

You had a unintentional grudge against ALL boys, if they really wanted you, they were going to have to prove it.

Abby

You caught him talking to one of your girl friends, they were giggling and whispering to each other, completely unaware you were watching. Next time you saw each other he saw your tear stained cheeks, you told him you just needed some space and left him standing in the hall.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro