| 05 |

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"you're getting a tutor?" seungmin asks, sitting down next to jeongin in the cafeteria.

the boy nods. "it's not the end of the world," he says, "at least my grades will raise."

a clattering noise is heard as felix sits down across from them, setting his tray on the table.

"do you know who the tutor will be?" he asks.

jeongin shakes his head. "no clue."

felix coughs before saying, "hopefully it's someone hot."

jeongin chokes while seungmin playfully reaches over and punches the boy.

"that's not exactly what i'm thinking about...," jeongin says shyly, his cheeks tinting a light red.

felix chuckles. "i'm joking. they just better help you to not fail."

jeongin nods, agreeing with that statement. sure, he's nervous. he's not the best at meeting new people, but, at the moment, he would do anything to help his failing grade.

»»————————««

instead of his heart leaping at the sound of the bell ringing, chan just sighs, closing his already tired eyes.

he hears jisung laugh from behind. "come on, man," he says, punching chan's shoulder. "it could be worse."

chan opens his eyes and looks at jisung with an annoyed expression.

"that's because it's not you who's doing it," he counters.

jisung scoffs, but stays silent at the truth of his words.

chan packs up his supplies, slinging his backpack onto his shoulder.

"good luck," jisung says. "text me if you feel yourself dying."

the younger feels proud of the smile that blooms on chan's face.

"okay, okay," he says, pushing jisung out the door. "now go to your boyfriend. i promise you i'll be fine."

jisung smiles, turning around and quickly hugging chan before skipping off.

the smile slowly leaves chan's face as he turns the opposite direction of the exit, heading towards the library.

his heart rate speeds up, and his palms feel damp. he shakes off the feeling before pushing open the doors.

»»————————««

are they finally gonna meet 👀

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro