Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Rinya (first name) Haseda (last name) POV

"What club are you going to Rinya?" My friend, Kanon asked as she skimmed threw flyers. "I'm going to choir."

"I don't get why it's necessary to force students to get in a club." I grumbled chewing up the straw from my juice.

"You better choose it soon." Kanon warned, sighing.

"Imma go to the restroom. You coming?"

Kanon shook her head sideways as I excused myself. I quickly finished my own business, lazily heading back to my classroom, 1-5.  I wasn't interested in any of the clubs. I was hoping to game club but it's a rare club so it didn't have one on Nekoma High School. The only reason I choose this high school was because I didn't have any interest in other schools and my best friend Kanon Minamimura was going.

"Have you chosen a club yet?" A girl with fluffy light brown hair , probably from the upper level, with flyers asked. "Are you interested on becoming the manager of the Boys Volleyball Team of Nekoma High School?"

I took the flyer and gave it a look. A manager, it didn't sound too tiring. All you do is give boys water and towels right?

"Can I go see it?" I asked nervously, probably because she was older and had this weird pressure.

She widened her eyes and nodded fiercely. "Sure!"

Morisuke Yaku POV

I was surprised she didn't realize I wasn't a girl. Kuroo forced me to dress up as a girl to get a girl manager. Of course, every 1sts realized I was a boy except for her.

I felt bad.

"Uh, what's your name? I'm Morisuke Yaku." I introduced. Surely she must've realized I'm a boy now?? I mean, I'm sure there isn't a girl named Morisuke on Earth.

"Hi Yaku-san. I'm Rinya Haseda. You can call me Rinya." Rinya said. She wasn't that beautiful, nor ugly. Her black hair reaching her shoulder was neatly calmed. I guess she'll do to make Tora shut up.

So we just went to the gym. Of course, everyone was practicing except me.

Tora froze.
Kenma, he was just Kenma.
Kuroo, he had his stupid smile.

"So it actually worked?" Kuroo laughed like, buhyahyahya.

Tora carefully gave a peek at Rinya like she was All-hail-the-Queen.

"Uh, guys, this is Rinya Haseda from class—," Dang I forgot to ask what class she was from.

"Class 5." Rinya answered for me. "I'm interested in becoming the manager of Nekoma."

"Yeah, so yeah." I said giving glances to Kai.

Rinya Haseda (POV)

Wow they were...tall.

The guy with a Tosaka hair was about...183,4 centimeters? And I had to admit his face was pretty my type but I'll think about that later. The boy in the back with dyed hair was pretty normal. And this guy with unusual hair who gave me glances was pretty tall too.

"So um, Rinya-Chan?" Yaku-san got my attention back to her. "I'm really happy you're interested in becoming that manager but I need to tell you this."

I nodded.

"I'm...uh..."

I nodded twice.

"Um...I'm a..."

I nodded.

"HE'S A LEBERO!!" The tall Tosaka guy pulled Yaku-san's hair. I first thought it was violence but the hair went off showing a short haired boy. The tosaka laughed with a very unique laugh.

Yaku-san kicked the Tosaka guy's butt and than lowered his head to me. "I'm sorry I lied to you. I'm in the volleyball team and I'm not a girl."

(゚∀゚)

Wait he was a boy? And he plays volleyball in the jungle of tall people?

"Anyways." The Tosaka cut my blank (゚∀゚) face off still chuckling. "I'm Kuroo Tetsuro, captain of Nekoma volleyball team. And this is our setter Kenma." He pointed to the yellow dyed hair. "Nice to meet you Ojou-san." He smiled very,uh,wickedly.

Yaku-san kicked Kuroo-Senpai's butt again as he fell down in pain. I chuckled a little. "Stop flirting Kuro!" Yaku-san yelled.

Yaku-san coughed and went back to the conversation. "Are you still interested in joining?"

"Yaku-san!" That guy who gave me glances disturbed us. "Did you just call her Rinya-Chan? How so!!?"

"Shut up Tora. Your giving us a bad impression." Yaku-san moved him out of the way. "Um, so?"

"I'll join." I kept my poker face on. I've only been here for five minutes and I know it'll be a lot fun.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro