Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Time skip cause why not

Tooru Oikawa POV
I waved my hand heading towards Rinya-Chan. "Rinya-Channnnnnnnn."

Rinya-Chan gave me a thumbs up, and the next moment a ball hit me in the back of my head.

"Nice control." Rinya-Chan and Iwa-Chan hi fives.

"Oikawa-san is sad! Rinya-Chan can you show me your serve?"

"Rinya-Chan can serve?" Kuro-Chan popped up out of nowhere (manga/anime magic). "You can play volleyball?"

The Nekoma manager nodded and sighed. "I can serve but I can't play volleyball."

I said loudly like I was announcing it to the world. "She couldn't jump high enough to spike when she was little so she practiced serving."

"She practiced it to hit Oikawa's head." Iwa-Chan added.

"No wonder you knew how the game works." Kuro-Chan nodded understandingly.

"So can you serve?" I turned around to her.

"But I have 'gaming' practice with Kenma." She said. "So gotta—,"

Iwa-Chan frowned. "I wanted to see your serve...it'll be great receive practice."

"Serving 10 balls won't take much time!" Rinya-Chan threw her jacket to the floor and got ready to spike.

Rinya Haseda POV

Yes, I can play volleyball. To be exact, I can serve. I couldn't jump high enough to spike on Oikawa's head so I decided to take the path of serving. Receive? Tried it once and failed it. Set-up? Oikawa always done it so why would we need two setters to practice. Blocks? Again, my hands barely reached the net.

Iwa-Chan was on the other side ready to receive. I threw the ball up, jumped, and hit it.

Bam.

It hit the floor and rolled on to the floor.

"You sure you haven't been practicing?" Iwa-Chan asked.

"Nope!" I threw a second ball, hit it, and it was out. "Dang it."

"Your serves can help our receive practice." Tetsu-Senpai smirked, probably imagining Lev struggling to receive my balls.

This time I did a jump floater and Iwa-Chan received it perfectly. So I served like seven more balls than went off to train gaming with Kenma. He was a little upset I was a little late but once we played some rounds, he was all happy again.

—- -

A quick sketch what the MC looks like (will do Momonoka soon too♡ Rinya: ew)

What it says above ↑
When she's with Iwa-Chan (the happy sparkly face one)
Annoyed to O (Oikawa) B (Bokuto) K (Kuroo) (annoyed face)
When she won a game against Kenma (the bottom one)

Make sure to vote and feel free to tell me any mistakes/typos!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro