Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dressa Momonoka POV

Let's be honest, Nekoma's volleyball team is filled with tall, hot people. It's a small team and I never saw them going to the nationals but they look good. I first came here seeing the half Russian guy, Lev Haiba, with his outstanding look that looks like a model just like me. But Tetsuro and Morosuke, and also Kenma....I never thought being manager for the volleyball team was this good. I never regret the day I came here instead of being the soccer team manager.

What's bugging me? Haseda.

I don't get why she's here. She doesn't look like she plays volleyball or any kind of sports. Why can't she just, I dunno go to Okaruto Club or something. She'll be suited for it. She's really close to Tetsuro-san, Morisuke-san and Kenya-san, and it's really bugging me.

Okay, yeah Haseda is the most annoying flea ever, but look at this ensei.

Oikawa from Seijo? Dang he's hot. He looks like a love drama actress from tv. Kageyama from Karasuno? Sounds like he's the best setter, and one that's a "genius" from what Tetsuro and Kenma  was talking. Bokuto-san and Akashi-san from Fukurodani? Bokuto...he's too loud never mind, but Akashi looks perfect don't I think? And the Miya twins from Inarizaki...they're famous and hot. Rumors tell me they even have a fan club! How good will it be to make one of them my boyfriend?

Speaking of other school students, the other managers are bugging too. They all wear too much make up to make the self cute. And Yachi's just being scared on purpose to get everyone's attention.

Why is their always have to be a bad side when the good side's wonderful?

Thank you for the 3K reads... I couldn't believe it when I first saw the number!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro