Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Rinya Haseda POV)

"Kanon Momonoka here at being the volleyball manager even though I have no idea how volleyball works!!!" Kanon lowered her tone. "I'm sorry, but I'll do the best I can."

All the managers' lost their voice in surprise. Of course they will, that's what happened to me.

"So you're not Momonoka, er Dressa Momonoka from when?" Susumeda-san asked.

"From today. She said she got a headache, but probably just tired or bored." She answers drastically showing disgust to her sister. "You know she's not always like that at home. Just from high school."

"Question." I shot my hand up. Kanon shoots me with her hand that was shaped in a gun. "Wasn't your last name Minamimura."

"Great question!" Kanon smiles. "Our parents decided to give us both of their last name because they both had reasons so our actual name is Kanon Minamimura Momonoka and Dressa Momonoka Minamimura. Since we're a twin, they just decided to put different last names we use regularly. So I go with my mom's Minamimura, and my sis goes with our dad's Momonoka."

All the managers including me aww's in understanding.

"Question!" I shot my hand up again. "How did you look like Dressa so perfectly??"

"Great question!" Kanon smiles. (Yes, we're doing this whole scene again) "Just copying her make up gives me the look of her! Cause you know, we're twins!!"

All the managers including me aww's in understanding.

And the mystery of the twins unravel and we're going to hide that Kanon is not Dressa. ('Cause Dressa will do something ugly to Kanon if this secret was told to the teacher...)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro