Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Umi POV

I saw Kuroo and the captain of Karasuno shaking hands saying good bye. They were smiling, but they both smiled very non-smiling (if that even make sense) Yaku and the Karasuno's vice captain shivered in fear.

Yaku's talking with the Karasuno Li with spiky hair and a two strip of yellow hair. I couldn't hear them that much but they were having a deep chat about receives.  

Tora was trying to talk with the Karasuno's manager.

Rinya Haseda POV

It was time for us to get back to Nekoma. And how we choose our seats?

I took out a piece of paper and unfolded it. "7" That meant I would be sitting with 6.

"Who has 6?" I called out to the team. I looked Kenma since I wanted to play games with him with our smartphones like we did when we're coming (we were next to each other when we came) But Kenma shook his head and pointed at Inuoka.

"Oya oya?"

I wanted to punch my bad luck when Tetsu-Senpai raised his hand.

"Does anyone wanna trade sea—,"

Tetsu-Senpai dragged me in the bus before I finished my sentence.

As everyone settled in their seats, the bus hit the road to Nekoma High School. I was sitting on the window side, staring at the view.

I slept.

I woke up leaning against the wall of the bus.

I'm thinking of doing short chapters like this one everyday. I feel like that won't get readers bored. But if you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me in the comments or privately from inbox

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro