Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Rinya Haseda POV

We ended up the best 8 of Tokyo as our Interhigh closed to a end. All the third years, Yaku-San, Tetsu-Senpai, and Umi-Senpai decided to stay hoping to get revenge in Harukou volleyball.

It was normal morning, everyone getting ready for practice. The athletes finished their warm-ups, as Nekomata-Sensei called us for a meeting.

"Today we have someone that is wanting to be our manager." A girl greeted us with a short bow.

"Hii. I'm Dressa Momonoka. I'm hoping to be a Nekoma manager♡."

Can I slap her?

"Haseda, please show her the manager jobs today. And Momonoka is temporarily entered for three days and after that it's up to her whether she joins. Meeting dismissed." Nekomata coach said.

I put a fake smile. "We're going to make sport drinks first, I'll show you the sink."

We went to the sink, and once all the athletes were out of sight, Momonoka pissed. "It's not fair you get to be fussed by everyone around here."

Ohhhhh this kind of type. I mean, the Nekoma volleyball teams faces are really high specked. Well the whole Haikyuu characters are basically made up with hot people but that's a story I can't say cause you-know-what.

Anyways, this is the part where I get bullied by Momonoka, dump water, get everyone to be on her side, yady yady yada but I like this team. Their receives are incredible and their spikes, set ups are all spectacular. I grew to love this team and I want to support them to go into nationals.

"As long as we can support the team, anything's fine. C'mon I'll show you how to make sport drinks."

"My hands will get rashes, you do it. I'll bring it the everyone."

"K."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro