Chiều cao dòng

Those eyes are like diamonds
More beautiful than any other gem
Repeatedly mesmerized by you
Can't take my eyes off you, no more
- Stay gold, BTS

~✿>•<✿~

“Oh no no, you're not getting me. I-I mean wearing 'only' this.”

Y/N sighed, her eyes looking at him for a response while Jungkook's eyes widened, his brain stuttering for a moment, eyes taking more light than expected, mouth hanging wide open.

At the same time, Taehyung and Jin were drinking water, and as soon as
Y/N said those words they choked, spilling the water out of their mouth. Taehyung spilled it all over the sleeping beauty Yoongi, as he sat up straight, gasping for air while Jin spilled it all over Jimin's thighs.

“Yahhhh!!” Yoongi yelled at Taehyung whose wide eyes were fixed on Y/N now.

“Hyung! The fuck!” Jimin scowled at Jin who was still in absolute shock.

And there were Namjoon and Hoseok questioning if their ears heard that right or if they're just dreaming when someone pinched their thighs. They winced in pain.

“It's real hyungs!” Jimin looked at them in awe.

But Y/N just felt too embarrassed now, she just felt like jumping off the ship or hide somewhere they couldn't find her. And suddenly an insecurity filled her up...

Her scars...

Her wounds...

Those imperfections in her body...

“I'm sorry, let's drop this idea. Leave it, I don't want to do this now.” Y/N looked down and fixing her dress and pulling the sleeves of her gown down, hiding the scars on her wrist which Jin seemed to notice.

“She isn't embarrassed guys, she's insecure…” Jin abruptly said catching everyone's attention. He paused before getting up from his seat and kneeling down before her. He took her hands in his, the others looked attentively at them, “She's insecure about her scars, the marks on her body she got due to her mother, right Y/N?”

Jin waited for her to say something but in return, just a tear fell from her eye as he was quick enough to wipe it with his thumb and caressing her cheek softly.

“Y/N, you are the most amazingly outstanding woman, I've ever met. You don't have to be insecure about anything, you're perfect the way you're, trust me!” Jin squeezed her hands gently showing assurance through his actions when she felt a hand patting and caressing her hair.

She looked at her side to see Jimin looking at her with eyes shining with love, “Remember, you're being loved, you're strong, and moreover that you're enough, enough for us.”

Jungkook held her hand from Jin's grip as he sat back on his seat and Jungkook pushed back her sleeves showing the light fading red marks on her hand.

“There's nothing to hide, your scars are the ones which make you more beautiful.” Jungkook pecked the scars as she smiled, a tint of pink blush appeared on her cheeks.

Y/N felt so thankful for having these boys by her side while the others just watched and smiled at the sight.

“So are you going to draw my portrait now?” Y/N questioned, eyes filled with a little mischief.

“I don't have a reason to deny.” Jungkook shrugged as all of us laughed out loud including Y/N.

~✿>•<✿~

Y/N came out from the room with a white silky shrug hugging her body and her eyes landed on the large canvas and the seven guys standing beside it.

“Are you going to draw me on that?” Y/N asked pointing at the canvas with her chin.

“Ofcourse! This must be special and...memorable!” Jungkook let out rummaging through the paint brushes and pencils box.

“Great, finally a portrait where I won't look like a dead porcelain doll.” Y/N let out before parting her shrug, the blue stone lay on her creamy breast as she slowly lowered the shrug, finally dropping it on the floor.

It revealed her nude body. She shivered as the air hit her bare body and little goosebumps rose up on her skin. There were light fading marks on her body but they were not that visible, her beauty was suppressing the scars she had.

Something about exposing herself in front of them was beautiful and intimate, an experience she would likely never have with anyone else.

On the other hand, the boys were like spellbound, their mouths hanging open in astonishment, eyes never leaving her goddess-like figure.

“Over there...on the bed-I mean, uh, the couch.” Jungkook stammered, staring at her.

To him, she was flawless. To him, she was nothing short of perfect.

Slowly, she stepped over to the couch and began to lay down as Jungkook had asked and the other boys stood beside him.

“Tell me when it looks right.” Y/N moved her arms from one position to the other. Her heart was pounding, not from nervousness but excitement.

“Yes. Put your arm back the way it was and put that hand upright by your face, there.” Jungkook stared for a moment, ignoring the urge to go over and kiss her. He knew if he placed one finger on her, he wouldn't be able to stop.

And he wouldn't let something like that happen. Not yet at least.

“Chin down. Eyes to me...keep them on me. That's it. Now, try to stay still.” Jungkook shifted and took a deep breath as the other boys gulped hard at the sight. She looked amazing, even that would be an understatement.

Then Jungkook began painting Y/N's portrait. He dropped his brush, she let out a laugh. He picked it up and resumed his work, sweating a little.

As Jungkook drew using sure strokes, he couldn't help but wonder how
Y/N's mother and that bastard, her so-called fiancee could think she was fragile. Fragile women didn't do this. Fragile women didn't do anything that she did. They don't dare to do what Y/N has done.

He stole another look, making sure he had the shape of her body just right.

Y/N could still hear the pounding of her heart in her ears. Her pulse was much higher than normal, it was like it would burst out any moment.

Jungkook felt the heat rise his face as he ran a finger along the canvas, smudging the line that formed her breasts.

He snapped out of his artistic reverie long enough to want to touch her, not just a drawing of her. But he quickly regained his composure, brushing away the unholy thoughts away and focusing on the painting.

“Aww, are you blushing Mr. Jeon?” She teased and Jungkook blushed even more at how she called him Mr. Jeon.

The other boys looked at the youngest whose cheeks were red like a tomato as they laughed but their condition was not better though. The air in the room was becoming hot with every passing second and they were sweating real hard. Every one of them was holding themselves back, at least trying the best they can.

“No laughing.” Jungkook ordered sternly.

“Sorry!” Y/N responded in between her laugh before finally being quiet and laying down silently.

~✿>•<✿~

The painting was finally complete and the result was the best, the best thing he had ever done, he felt so proud of himself and the girl too. Her pose was languid, her hands beautiful, and her eyes radiated her energy.

“It's done!” Jungkook sighed in relief, taking a deep breath afterward.

The boys who were laying on the other couch and some of them on the floor stood up, along with Y/N. She went to pick up her shrug and wear it back.

“Daebak!” Hoseok placed his hands over his mouth, in a manner of stunned and surprised.

The others were no different, their faces held stunned expressions, the art was way more than the 'perfect' word would ever describe it. It was flawless, and so did Y/N, even with her scars.

Y/N slowly, gracefully walked over to Jungkook, standing beside him, she looked at the canvas. In no time, a smile spread over her lips. She was satisfied, this was exactly what she wanted.

She noticed that Jungkook has also drawn her imperfections, the scars. She didn't know she could look so beautiful with them. Or maybe she never believed in it? She always underestimated herself, but now, with these boys, everything seems so right, just like it should be.

“It's beautiful…” Y/N said, her voice almost sounded like a whisper but Jungkook heard that. She turned to look at him and his eyes were already on her.

“Thanks for drawing my portrait Jungkook.” Y/N smiled at him.

“A thanks wouldn't do it.” Jungkook's face held a teasing expression.

“Then what will?” Y/N looked puzzled.

“This.”

Jungkook held her waist in swift motion, jerking her forward towards him and slamming his lips on her in no time.

The other boys gasped.

Jungkook kissed with all of his passion and she responded immediately, she cupped his cheeks and he placed his other hand behind her neck, deepening the kiss.

Their lips moved perfectly in sync as if they were made for each other.

They parted after sharing a heated moment and rested their forehead on each other, breathing heavily.

Jungkook pulled away finally and ruffled her hair before stepping back as Taehyung and Jin came forward placing a peck on both of her cheeks. Namjoon caressed her cheeks and placed a warm kiss on her forehead as Yoongi kissed the side of her neck from back. Hoseok ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead as Jimin came forward and pecked her lips.

At this time she couldn't help but blush like crazy. This was the first time they all had done something like that to her. And she couldn't lie that she didn't like it, in fact, she loved it, she felt loved finally, no by one but seven of them.

She felt complete…

Finally…

~✿>•<✿~

Author :
*dies*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro