Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Nickolas sighed softly as Isaac ran his fingers through his' messy curls. The two of them were spread out on the living room couch, with Nickolas resting his head on Isaac's lap as they binge-watched TV and talked.

They were alone in the house; Thomas was at the restaurant, Daniel was with him and Zoe was god knows where. Nickolas didn't plan to take advantage though, it's much too early for that. Not that the thought never crossed either of their minds.

"You've got a bit of paint on your cheek." Isaac's thumb ran over his cheek, rubbing of the paint. "You made something today?"

Nickolas nodded. "Just the tulips you got me. I haven't got much in the way of inspiration lately. Still settling in."

"Can I see it?"

Nickolas shrugged. "Sure." He got up to his feet and stretched. "Come on."

Isaac didn't know much about art, but that didn't stop him from marvelling at Nickolas' skill. The painted flowers looked so realistic, they almost looked like he could reach into the canvass and touch them.

You know, if it wasn't for depth perception.

"You like it?" Nickolas asked, trying to sound casual. In reality, he was oddly nervous.

"I don't know much about art but these look amazing."

"Thanks."

🐺🎨🐺

Isaac steps into his house, excepting no one to be in. His mother usually went to bed by ten, and it was already ten-thirty. Instead, Michael was in his kitchen, raiding his fridge like he was perfectly at home.

"Help yourself I guess."

Michael looks up at Isaac and shrugs apologetically before going back to the fridge. "Sorry, but your house is closer and I'm starving."

"Why aren't you at your house?"

"Got jittery and went for a run. It's a full moon in two days, but Alice isn't here so..."

"Fuck. I didn't realise it was coming so soon."

"You really should pay more attention to stuff like that." Michael dumped a handful of condiments and ingredients on the kitchen counter. "So what are you going to do about Nickolas?"

"I have no idea..." Isaac groaned, dropping onto the stool as Michael made his sandwich.

"Well, good luck with that." Michael held out a bacon, and ham stuffed sandwich. "Sandwich?"

🐺🎨🐺

Nickolas isn't quite sure what's wrong but he knows Isaac's avoiding him. Sure, they still texted but every time they so much as passed by each other in the hallways on their way to class he'd bolt in the opposite direction with nothing but a wave and a hurried excuse about being late for something.

"Maybe he really was just late?" Alex picked at their homemade turkey sandwich. "You did just see each other yesterday."

"Your probably right. I just... worry sometimes okay?" Nickolas sighed, tilting his head to the side.

"It'll be fine. And if not just, you know, talk to him." She grinned and rolled her eyes. "God you gays are so dramatic."

"Speaking of which guess who's making his way over?"

Alex glanced up as Marcus dropped his tray down next to Alex's. "Alex," He turned to Nickolas, giving him a look that Nickolas was sure Marcus thought was attractive, even though it made him look mildly constipated. "Nickolas."

"Still not interested Marcus." Nickolas sighed, glancing at his phone to check the time. "I've got to go. P.E. starts in five minutes, and it takes me ages to clean off my makeup."

Markus leaned over to kiss him on the cheek and sighed dramatically. "Farewell, my love."

Nickolas got up, rolling his eyes at Marcus' antics and whipping at his cheek. He tossed his trash away as he made his way out of the cafeteria. The hallway's where relatively empty, with few people wandering about. He begins rummaging around for his books when he reaches his locker, so deep in thought that he didn't notice the loud footsteps that seemed to get closer or the low growls. He didn't notice anything right until he was picked off his feet and pressed up against the lockers, a familiar pair of lips pressed against his.

Isaac freezes when he sees Nickolas at his locker, picking his books. He starts backing away slowly, ready to take a different route to his class when he caught Nickolas' scent. His normally sweet scent was mixed in with someone else's, someone foreign. Isaac rushed towards Nickolas and picked him up, crashing his their lips together to try and get rid of the scent.

Nickolas melted into his chest, arms wrapping around Isaac's neck as he returned the kiss. Isaac nipped at Nickolas' bottom lip and the shorter boy parted his lips slightly. He was so distracted he nearly didn't remember why he was angry at Nickolas in the first place.

Nearly.

"Isaac! Put me down!" Nickolas whined as Isaac's lips moved from his and down to his collarbone "I'm mad at you. You've been avoiding me all day."

Isaac complied, setting Nickolas down on his feet, however reluctantly, but keeping his hands resting gently on the shorter boy's hips.

"Sorry Gorgeous. I just..." Isaac trailed off, unsure how to explain.

"Isaac? What's going on?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro