11. New Kid +i think like her

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Starie's POV

This is the second group project of the month. Ughh! How many group projects will they give?!

"And kids, please welcome our new student!", Ms. Jun said. I look at my eyes widen and my feet tremble...

It was Reji. She was the new student.

I felt a soft hand on my trembling hand. I turn to see that it was Yeonjun. Wait? When did he change his seat. 

"It's alright, I'm right here. Reji is not going to do anything to you", He said as he caresses my hand slowly. 

--

Author's POV

Looking at this scene, Changbin was squealing and Reji was gritting her teeth. And me? I'm obviously enjoying it. 

Yeonjun tries to distract Starie by talking random stuff.

"YOON STARIE AND CHOI YEONJUN!", Ms. Jun calls out their names, "Did I change your place to talk once again young man?".

Yeonjun shakes his head as a no.

--

Yeonjun's POV  

Ms. Jun assigned everyone's teams and thank god Reji wasn't with me or Starie.

"And Group No. 15, Yoon Starie and Choi Yeonjun. Your topic is 'english story writing'", Ms. Jun says. Oh shitt.. Story writing? I suck at that! I know english but story writing? *sobs in english*

"English? AW HELL NAH!", Starie says.

"Wait what? I thought you knew english", I ask Starie. 

"I only know spoken english... I can do story telling in english... not writing!", Starie whines. 

"Wait", an idea pops up in my mind, "Starie, I can write the story while you tell it to me! And our project will be done!".

"Ok then!", Starie's face lights up with a smile. 

So cute- 

My heart goes ba dump ba dump. 

Yup! I think I like her..

--

A/N: So guys, they have mutual feelings now. The story is srsly going fast, but I will make above 25 chps dw  ;)

Anygays, i love y'all sm! <33

Bye for now.
CiaO ✌️
starmy4lifer. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro