3. Her : The Nightmare

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Starie's POV

My body trembles at the sight of her. It was none other than my old bully, Shin Reji.

I thought she had been expelled? Oh wait, she's a rich bitch of course!

I'm scared... Reji brashly pushes me agsinst the lockers. I automatically start crying as my nightmare moments with Reji flash through my mind.

She moves the collar of my shirt and sees a long bruise. She smirks.

"So you still have our parting bruise", she says cackling like an old evil witch from fairytales.

--
Ur fav hooman aka Author POV

Seven years ago, Reji came into this school. She always gets shortcuts because of her money.

One day, when she tried to cheat from Starie's paper, Starie told on her to the teacher and she was suspended for 2 days.

Ever since then, Reji began to bully Starie. She made sure everyone looked at and treated Starie as an outcast.

That's when Changbin decided to become her friend. But Changbin was unaware for two whole years that his bestie was being bullied. As he had a rich father, much richer than Reji, he made sure Reji was expelled.

While exiting the campus, Reji made a long bruise on Starie's collarbone area.

To be really honest, Changbin was why Starie had come out of her depression and is happy now.

--

Starie's POV

I sob out loud, hoping someone would save me but no. No one heard my cries.

I could see Reji's sharp nails waiting to scratch my face through my blurry teared up eyes.

I shut my eyes tight, ready to feel the pain. But I couldn't feel any. I only heard Reji's grunting.

"Let my hand go babe", Reji screeched.

"No", I heard a familiar male voice.

I opened my tightly shut eyes to see..

"Yeonjun?"

--

A/N: dont worry. Junnie hates Reji too. I'll tell u why in the next chapter.

So gayz, missed this book alr?

Bye for now.
CiaO✌️
starmy4lifer

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro