6. Drive Back Home

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Starie's POV

"Um, you sure you're willing to drop me at home?", I ask him for the hundredth time as I wear his spare helmet on my head.

Ugh, the helmet is TOO huge for my head. Or am I just too small?

"Yup! I'm sure. Now, hop on", Yeonjun says as he fixes his helmet.

"Alright", I say as I get on the bike.

Vrooom The bike starts. I get startled of the sudden loud sound and immediately hug Yeonjun for support as I felt like I was about to fall.

--

Yeonjun's POV

I get startled as Starie suddenly hugs me. I feel my cheeks heating. I look at Starie's face through the mirror. I look at her scared face. I chuckle and ask her, "You got scared of the bike?".

"I've never heard of a bike starting sound in a very long time", Starie says as she lets go of me awkwardly.

"Ok ok. Alright. Let's get going", I say as I start the bike.

Suddenly, Starie's mom calls her by phone. Starie puts the phone on speaker as she wears her helmet.

On the phone

"Starie hun"

"Yes Mom?"

"I have to go back to the office for an emergency. So can you ask Changbin if you can stay with him for a night?"

"Mommmm... But Changbin said he won't be home todayy"

"Please darling try asking someone else"

"Alright I'll ask someone"

"Thank you so much hun! I'll pick you up tomorrow morning. Just send me the location!"

"I'm only forgiving you cuz tomorrow is a holiday"

Starie's mom laughs before cutting the call.

"You can stay with me for tonight, if you're ok with it", I offer her, hesitantly.

"Alright. I'm don't know much people anyways", Starie tells after thinking for a while.

I don't know why but, I felt happy after she accented.

I take Starie to my home. In the middle where there were potholes, Starie hugged me and I felt kinda... happy and shy? Ehh, anyways...

I talk her to my home and ring the bell. My mom opens the door. She seemed to have dress fancily. Hmm... Sus.

"Hi mom! I'm back!", I tell my mom as I hug her.

--

Starie's POV

"Is she your girlfriend?", Yeonjun's mom whispers to him. I turn into a red tomato

Ahh shitt. I should have declined his offer....

"MOMMM", Yeonjun whines.

"Okay. Okay!", Yeonjun's mom says.

"She's just a friend. And no one is at her place so I offered her to stay here for tonight", Yeonjun explains, his cheeks hot pink.

"Ah alright", his mom says eyeing at me. Doesn't look like she believes her son.

"Hi dear, I'm Choi Lee-hi, Yeonjun's mother", Mrs. Choi introduces herself.

"Hell ma'am. I'm Starie", I say as I bow.

--

Mrs. Choi's POV

Oh my gawsh! Such a pretty and respectful child! Perfect match for my child. I sqeaul on the inside.

"Honey! Look who's here!", I call out my husband.

"Yes love?", my husband, Choi Tae-sun says as he approaches the doorway.

He looks at Starie and whispers, "Who's that?".

"Junnie's girl SPACE friend", I whisper to him.

"Oh okayy", Tae-sun says. I guess he got my hint.

"Hello kiddo", my husband says as he waves at Starie.

"Hello Mr. Choi", Starie says as she bows to him.

"Alright then Junnie, we both are going on a dateee. So, stay safe and sleep before midnight. We'll be a little late", I say to my son and leave with my husband.

As my husband starts the car, I say, "Looks like Junnie's getting better".

"Yup! And he grew up too! He got a girl for himself!", Tae-sun says and we leave.

Good luck Junnie... And thank you Starie...

--

A/N: I'm in lob with Mr. and Mrs. Choi's chemistry!! The next chapter is gonna be saurrr cute imo. Let's see how you enjoy it!

Bye for now.
CiaO ✌️
starmy4lifer

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro