Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Which of these people is more a part of your family a cousin younever met or your best friend? Why? How do you define the word "home"? A gram ofblood is worth more than a kilogram of friendship is a Spanishproverb. What does this mean to you?

- For me, my best friend is more like a part of my family than a cousin I've never met. Firstly, I can talk to her even though there are busy times when we can't see each other. As for the cousin who I have never met, I have never talked to him. So I don't know who he is. I know there are some places where their family bond is very important. But I think close friends can help each other more easily. Second, my parents and her parents both know each other. Whenever someone's family has a problem, the other family will help solve it. For example, the day before my grandfather was sick and had to move back to Hanoi, her mother helped my family to quickly process the procedure. That's why I think my best friend is more important than a cousin I've never met

- home is simply wherever you're surrounded by people who love you."

- Although a gram of blood is small, it is still more precious than a kilogram of friendship. Just like people who have the same bloodline, even though they are far away, are still more precious than people who are close to us but have no relationship. It values family bloodline and also upholds the relationship between members of the same bloodline. In fact, in our society, we also see that if a family member has an accident or meet a lot of bad things, people are always restless and worried. As for strangers, it will only be a pity, sympathy for the miserable person.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#english