Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Is living in a sustainable house important to you? Why or why not?

For me, living in a sustainable house is important. Because it can help me lower utility bills and even have the ability to "live off the grid". I mean I don't need to be connected to the public supply of electricity, gas, etc. Green building practices significantly reduce dependency on non-renewable sources, which are expensive and major contributors to environmental pollution. Energy efficiency is at the core of green homebuilding. Features include solar panels, closed foam insulation, sealed attic spaces, low-emissivity windows, advanced framing techniques, and energy-efficient heat pumps. As a homeowner, your costs are reduced along with the decrease in heating and cooling requirements. Secondly, it can help us reduce Environmental Footprint. It is the effect that a person, company, activity, etc. has on the environment. Building homes that are made to last considerably reduces your environmental footprint. For example, think about the simple task of replacing carpet or decking every few years. The old material has to be thrown out, which contributes to landfills, while new material must be sourced, processed, delivered, and installed. Green homes offer sustainable substitutions from the first phase of development. The building practices minimize waste and recycle materials, which helps achieve efficient use. Best of all, as they're built to reduce energy consumption, sustainable homes reduce emissions that impact climate change.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#english