#11: Superpowers! (CLOSED)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Date: July 29-August 5, 2017
Setting: First person to comment (not including me, the referee) gets to decide! ;)
Synopsis: Superpowers are now real in this adventure as our hockey players are bestowed with powers! Now the question is how are they going to use their powers? That is up to you!
Remember the rules (like comment 5 times minimum*!!!) and have fun!
Note: For this RP, you are able to...
-use powers to attack at others in not-so-sensitive areas, for an example, eyes (but not ones that will result in death or serious injuries)
-role play misfortunes to your hockey player only (but please abide by the rules regarding that ex. no gore, no deaths, keep it a happy ending)
-create teams with other role-players to battle against others. Be on good terms tho with the opponents (keep the rules in mind!)
-attack Beau all you want XD
-choose your own powers (please pick THREE powers max and NO powers that involve breaking the rules, such as mind control [unless you gain permission from the one who is being controlled and me to do so] or blood manipulation)
-Also, if you guys want, you are more than welcome to change your hockey player. Just notify me and submit a new form! :)
The picture shows a different types of powers. For a full list of powers, visit this website: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki

Roll Call*
Referee Katt (Beau)
AreeshaAmbrose (Sidney): Car Broke Down (excused)
blackhawks_09 (Trevor): On The Ice
DaughterOfTheSeaYG (Jo): Car Broke Down (excused)
divergent_spn61 (Pekka): On The Ice
EvelynaKitty (Vladdy): Car Broke Down (excused)
HannahGa11y  (Brendan G.): Car Broke Down (excused)
I_Am_Score (Max): Car Broke Down (excused)
ImPuckingScared (William): Car Broke Down (excused)
@Kuro_Honda78 (Brian): Car Broke Down (excused)
Nikky_HasNoLife (Brendan B.): On The Ice
somebodiesnoone (Artemi): On The Ice
WaywardSon10 (Valeri): On The Ice
zachwerenski  (Mikkel): Car Broke Down (excused)

*if you are marked as "car broke down (excused)" you do not have to participate in this adventure since you never commented that you would.
Yet if you wish to participate, you may--just simply comment! Just remember you'll be held responsible to comment at least 5 times.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro