#9: Nerf Gun Fight! (CLOSED)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Requested by Nikky_HasNoLife  Thanks for the idea! :)
Date: July 1-8, 2017
Setting: First person to comment (not including me, the referee) gets to decide! ;)
Synopsis: Things are about to get epic when hockey players get a hold of Nerf Guns! Would there be teams? Who is against who? Where would this even take place? How does one win this battle? It's all up to the guys to decide. May all your guns work and not lose any bullets!
Remember the rules (like comment 3 times minimum*!!!) and have fun!
*I put the minimum down to three since Canada Day and 4th of July is during this week and I don't want to take away time from your celebrations :)
Note: For this RP, you are able to...
-only use guns to shoot at others in not-so-sensitive areas, for an example, eyes (but remember that the bullets are made out of foam)
-role play misfortunes to your hockey player only (but please abide by the rules regarding that ex. no gore, no deaths, keep it a happy ending)
-create teams with other role-players to battle against others. Be on good terms tho with the opponents (keep the rules in mind!)
-shoot at Beau all you want XD
-Also, if you guys want, you are more than welcome to change your hockey player. Just notify me and submit a new form! :)
The picture shows a collage of different Nerf Guns, but you are more than welcome to make up your own

Roll Call*
Referee Katt (Beau)
AreeshaAmbrose (Sidney): Car Broke Down (excused)
blackhawks_09 (Trevor): On The Ice
DaughterOfTheSeaYG (Jo): Car Broke Down (excused)
divergent_spn61 (Pekka): On The Ice (Completed!) ✔
EvelynaKitty (Vladdy): Car Broke Down (excused)
HannahGa11y (Brendan G.): Car Broke Down (excused)
I_Am_Score (Max): Car Broke Down (excused)
ImPuckingScared (William): On The Ice (Completed!) ✔
@Kuro_Honda78 (Brian): Car Broke Down (excused)
Nikky_HasNoLife (Brendan B.): On The Ice (Completed!) ✔
somebodiesnoone (Artemi): On The Ice
WaywardSon10 (Valeri): On The Ice (Completed!) ✔
zachwerenski (Mikkel): On The Ice (Completed!) ✔

*if you are marked as "car broke down (excused)" you do not have to participate in this adventure since you never commented that you would.
Yet if you wish to participate, you may--just simply comment! Just remember you'll be held responsible to comment at least 3 times.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro