Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Clang clang
The constant sound of a clang on my window made me aware that it was another night for one of dans adventures. I didn't even have to open the window to know that it was Dan Howell standing in front of a small bush chucking pebbles at my window. I slid open my window and peeked my head out to be hit with a tiny pebble.
"Opps" dan said when he noticed the common noise of my groan from being hit my his pebbles.
"It's cold outside though" I stated trying to convince the boy that tonight was not the night that I wanted to sneak out of the window.
"Get out here before I climb up there and drag you out of the window" he said (which has actually happened before)
I sighed and grabbed the closest sweatshirt near me and climbed out of the window and onto the bush. I had done this so many times that it took me nearly twenty seconds to get out of the window of my room.
"Why do you always do this on school nights" I questioned him as I grabbed one of the pebbles that had bounced off of my window and threw it at him.
He chuckled lightly and grabbed my wrist pulling me along side him and into his black truck.
I met dan when I was in kindergarten and his ambition for adventures started on the first day. We became friends because he pushed me outside of my comfort zone. I went from straight A Lester to often seen in the principals office because of dans shenanigans.
Our parents where like family with one another so they never had a problem with us being friends. But ever since sixth grade we have been sneaking out and going on night adventures, that's what dan calls them. It first started with going a mile away from our houses and running around yards but then it went to going towns away as soon as we hit 16.
My parents have never brought it up so I am assuming they have no clue but to them dan is the most harmless boy, not true, and he is the best influence, also not true.
Dan and I are best friends and we have been inseparable ever since we bonded over Buffy the vampire slayer.
Now we are juniors in high school and we are still joined by the hip. Our friends can't seem to understand how we work because I am extremely shy and I like stay in my comfort zone while dan goes out of the box and wants to explore the entire world. He's boisterous and makes friends easily. For some reason though he's continues to be my friend throughout this whole time.
The sound of him engaging his car pulls me out of my thoughts.
"Where are we going this time dan?" I asked giving a slight yawn at the end of my question.
"I was in the mood for a swim"

New book about dan and Phil. I'm really excited to write this so let me know what you think :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro