13. A Meeting of Hearts

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mack gets back to the cabin to find God/Papa has made him scones. God has done many, many, many things for me but he's never made me scones. I wouldn't exactly turn it down.

Mack worries that Missy died so God could change him. Papa immediately shuts that down. She says that just because she works in every situation, that doesn't mean she orchestrates them. Things happen because of sin but God uses it and has a plan, anyway. I have no argument against this.

Then Mack and Papa talk (OF COURSE TALK) about how people view God as harsh and unapproachable, and Jesus as warm and loving, when Jesus actually came to earth to reflect God. I'm really guilty of this myself sometimes and again, this part isn't bad. What is happening?

They talk about lying and to be honest I'm a little lost. Just...all they do is talk. ALL THEY DO IS TALK.

Will They Ever Stop Talking: The New York Times Bestseller, Now a Major Motion Picture.

Aaand they're still talking. Now they're saying that God's love does not guarantee you will be comfortable here on earth. Literally the whole book is a lecture that moves from point to point through dialogue.

And the chapter ends. There was nothing I disagreed with in this chapter. I was just bored.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro