1-2

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A few days later at the capital palace of Endora a magnificent place where the current emperor Bowowowga is in his private quarters for an important meeting with who seems to be Sura's folks.

Bowowowga: I hear from my informer told me that your kid hit a outsider that with that Rogue Tanuki a few days ago all because she doesn't like cats.

The high cat priestess: she's only doing her Duty as a priestess should even if it was a misunderstanding which won't hurt our agreement.

Bowowowga: Even so that no way to great outside is by throwing sticky rice talismans thinking it's a Yokai mistress Inmao and that goes for you to Clawske

Clawske:Rrr.

Inmao: Well the Call Me Maybe by the occupants will open for the open colony and both sides are on edge and what they have in mind is going to be a game of one up.

Bowowowga: yeah a tournament does sound like but well the choice do we have since they seem to be more intelligent than us on a galactic scale.

Clawske: guess they can't handle the sight of blood.

Inmao: this is a piece effort not declaration of war so keep your claws in for goodness sake.

Bowowowga: True and my informative tell me that they add some extra measures to keep the peace.

Inmao: could that be a bit much if you ask me.

Bowowowga: Hmm I see oh and my grandson gave his regards to Sura in case he know her can be here and that's all for now.

Then both of Sura's folks leaves who seem to be Bowowowga informer came out of the Shadow on his left side.

Bowowowga: Report Ryfang.

Ryfang: that's Tanuki Thief is training The Outsider but it's just basic effects for now no worries you can teach any kinds of Jutsu to her.

Bowowowga:I talk it with your head shoulders and he's okay with it as long as she takes small doses.

Ryfang: understood but I'll be the one to do the teaching.

Bowowowga: I know you will but personally you're really going to have to use your own as her training partner.

Ryfang: she's more ahead of her even if Tielee see you're older than her I'll do what I can.

Then after that Ryfang return to the Shadows.

Bowowowga: now I need the other pieces be put in the right place at the right time.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro