3-2 & 3-3

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Fox's log: The little tournaments that the colony have planned is in over a week from now and the rest is so far well I wonder if it's all for Amusements or just to get tourists money?

Fox: The tournament roster Riddick didn't seem to have any specific abilities with their level of skills.

Riddick:Well it only to show good faith and sportsmanship to keep the peace.

Fox: even so that's not much to keep the audience in their seats once it's done for the year.

Riddick: well it's just a come and go for those to avoid you into new space for the first time.

Fox: well even if both sides will use are T-class it won't get much to come next time.

Riddick: Maybe but it could be best for the natives.

Fox: well from what you've learned on Christian Homeworld it seem to be a Ecto bomb waiting to go off.

Ruddick:But what can we do about it, those of her world are almost unable to evolve.

Fox: Sad but true.

Riddick: I doubt they know she's gone.

Fox: Well her twin May fools some of the people even if there are those that are behind all of it.

Riddick: Well Ovalsan is now at the ninja Village to see what he can find out more about Charlatan Homeworld with the references he came across.

Fox: no Cindy if she's for me to mention we know.

Riddick: Same here

3-3

Ovalsan's log: As I went into the Village to see Christian cracked and also try to find out more where she came from and a skills are improving how to use them in the field is yet to be seen but once break starts I meant to go see with her and I without delay thought my little chat with her.

Ovalsan: So Christian I see that your skill have improved for my I've heard from riddick's reports.

Christian: thanks and you will see one of the Riddick's friends.

Ovalsan: well I just met a few days ago to be honest and a soul chip thing maybe think of the stacks from Altered Carbon and making the planet one big containment unit is a bad idea.

Christian: wow they purely tried up all the water so the pipes in the systems won't get contaminated by the moist hardening the ecto.

Ovalsan: So the soul chip are not water proof.

Christian: well it's better having a granny wheel like you're some kind of ruler in the N.F.F

Ovalsan: Rrr the Nintenguard had a bad run in with them for accidentally flushing one of their favorite trashy reality shows down the toilets... literally.

Christian: Ok that sounds hilarious.

Ovalsan: even so they didn't like it nor their presidential Primus both the  figure head  and the whole hive mind when me and the others had dig up about them whole laying low on Realia.

Christian: So your disliked by the N.F.F for canceling a bad show they liked while I was over a smoke bomb and if that's not bad enough those at my school thinks of fish do the most having Soul chips specially with their students.

Ovalsan: all because you can swim and they don't know that there's an Aquatic Center.

Christian: At least their hear that you understand apart from those I'm staying with if that's what you're thinking with a new friend or two.

Ovalsan: soda with someone I know who's been in someone's situation urine I won't say who but when she first came to a world of witches even she didn't make some friends and found a way to to be on par with the others they're mad emperor who was in reality a 400-year-old witch hunter with genocidal intense to be a so-called hero but the poor intentions of details and weakness for looking for the good everyone there is there is what almost had him succeed but melted into goo and gets stomped to death but in the end he's a scapegoat to the town they are both from.

Narucoon: so if I found out about it what would a town in question be charged for?

Ovalsan: well in the reality it before condition due to a vague summer camp that may act more like a prison than a camp and not in towns where it seems to be run by idiots.

Christian:Like?

Ovalsan: having a goat for a mayor.

Narucoon:That sound ridiculous even for me and what you described Ovalsan was what this world was almost like when I was growing up it was more darker than the one you know went through, let's say the village I originally came from was burned down and executed by Sunrise of the Nobles and it was a long struggle for survive at the time even if I found some friends along the way I won't say who but they gave their lives to and their cruel rule and the rest is history.

Christian: wow must been very difficult back then.

Narucoon: sad and yet true and before I forget the emperor likes to have a audience with you after the tournaments.

Ovalsan: interesting but I have to make my leave on what I've heard.

Christian: it's nice to talk to you for today.

Narucoon: hope to see you at the tournament.

Ovalsan: I'll try to be their.

Then without delay Ovalsan lift.

Ovalsan's Nintenguard report: Christian Bonemen's Homeworld is in the star system of the N.F.F where the extremely  old took the bodies of the young do the them thinking that they could do better in them and have so-called effective cells removed and put them in a containment system that goes deep into the plant's core it's all crazy if you ask me.

End report.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro