5-2 & 5-3

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

5-2

Highlights

The first bout is with Stella and the mink like mercenary with them might to show off some strong CQC but Stella's tricks have gave her the run for a money and then advance.

Bout two have Fox Mccloud take on Narucoon and got caught off guard by the raccoons let's say a humiliating wild card that gave Fox on those bleed.

Bout three Have Ryfang go up against a warrior monk badger and even if the badger did put up a solid stance Ryfang came out on top.

Bout four have Daglee take on a Samurai that seem to be Christian's age and in full armor for some reason with a mask too hide its face and Daglee understand his opponent and got a TKO.

Bout five have Falco go up against Sura and been taking down by a few paralyzing talismans.

Bout six has Christian go up against Kenkapaw and even if his sword skills are impressive she used her improved smoke bomb that paralyzed him so she can advance to the semi-finals.

Semi-finals

Bout seven have Stella take on Narucoon but he show her that he ain't this Chief just for show.

Bout eight have Ryfang take on what she now found out to be a doe deer when she knocked her helmet off really caught her off guard and didn't see the doe left hook losing her spot in the final.

Bout nine have Christian take on Sura and they are both evenly matched in their skills tell one of Christian's Sheraton's cut Sura's left cheek then yield.

Bout ten have Narucoon take one the doe Samurai they'll take more than a rainouts by her to hurt his pride as the chief.

The final

The announcer: Here we are down to our final two Christian Bonemen and Funnoia who will win in this final fight only one way to find out.

Ready...

Fight!

Both side draw out their best weapons Funnoia with her family sword and Christian with her Sai's and Funnoia make the first move with a upward horizontal slash but Christian block it with one sai and Countess it with with the handle side of the other at Funnoia's left side of her face.

Fune was not fond of it and Christian really see the anger in the deers eye as she goes for leg sweep tripping her a bit.

Then Christian gone for a high kick but Fune dodged it and hit her in her right eye with a headbutt.

Then both take Steph stands for the final attack and within a flash Christian is on the floor out like a light.

Winner: Fune Noik

Garipaw: Not my nephew but it was enjoying anyway.

5-3

Christian: Oh my head how long have I been out?

Sura: Oh about three days.

Christian really see the anger in Sura's eyes from the scar that she left on her face like she had Dishonored her as Kenkapaw came into the room.

Kenkapaw: Oh good to see that your up after that battle.

Sura: Nice to see Kenkapaw glad you tell care for me then what I look and not your, my fiance!

Christian raised a bra of the hearing that with all of them being similar ages as Inmao enter the room with Garipaw.

Inmao: Good to see you are up Christian and just to cut to the Chase you're all invited to have an audience with Bowowowga that is all.

Christian he's still curious on who is Bowowowga.

Kenkapaw: he's my grandfather Christian if you are wondering.

Both Ovalsan and Riddick may have an idea or two on what it could be but can't say for sure and what could happen next as they return to send their reports.

Riddick's Nintenguard report: the tournament was a nice spectacle almost thought that the human Christian would win but been in seconds may have been more than enough to get all the emperor nice to see that she's not being used for whatever means for one's malice intent of Pride as a hero for wiping out what No One Believes anymore.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro