7-2 & 7-3

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As Riddick returned to his personal quarters in the Nintenguard H.Q the first thing he does is to make the call he promised.

Calling Kelly ChadBerg

Kelly: Oh Riddick good to hear from you.

Riddick: Just keeping my word and how are things back home?

Kelly: oh nothing too concerning right now in fact almost too quiet with most of the humans love to Planet sadly.

Riddick: so I heard apart from our main place of living.

Kelly: well there's still the Florida Spaceport but that's completely different.

Riddick: to bad us and they are not meant to interact with us even if some are your relatives.

Kelly: at least they came to a wedding.

Riddick: and other acquaintances oh and how are the kids?

Kelly: all the twins they are doing well and they miss you so much.

Riddick: I'll be back once this is all over.

Kelly: love ya.

Riddick: tell him I said hi.

-end call-

Once Riddick and in his call he sees one of the picture frame stands of their wedding and they are less like they are now dude with being an arranged marriage at first.

Riddick: well I just want to get away from the Tech equity nonsense of my homework back then.

Then once Riddick go to bed then turn off the side table lamp with his right arm that seemed to have weird circuit board like markings.

7-3

As Riddick leads his group into the Champagne Bay while Peach is keeping my busy at the usual meeting he spot the ship that's she appointed to them and some Mii drones that are guarding the ship.

Riddick: this past here allows me with socials too come aboard and take the Helm of the Heart-go.

Mii drone: pass approved entry authorized with crew waiting inside.

Riddick: Then we have no time to lose.

Once Riddick got into the ship's Bridge Christian's friends and mentors with fox in the captains chair but a little uneased by the Starmander being with Riddick at his side.

Fox: have things all warmed up Riddick waiting for your orders.

Riddick: well then as like they say engage.

Then without delay the Heart-go departs but not without a hitch when Mario came in and tried to stop it but it was too late.

Mario: so going to have a word with him once he gets back.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro