8. Playing A, B, C, D

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

They take a copy of the information provided by Santosh Mishra, thank him, and leave for their office.

Confrontation is up between two people!

It's evening by the time they reach CBI. They've two more hours to wind up the office hours. If Arya was found in the morning, Tina was found a few hours later in the afternoon, just a few hours difference.

A Day bought them two dead bodies!

CBI,

Tina's body was brought to the forensic lab. Nusrat and DJ started working on her Autopsy. Akash and Lolark were with Tina's family, colleagues, and friends enquiring. K is working on Tina's phone and laptop. Raina alone is trying to find out the pattern in Tina's Novel and she did. She cracked Arya's name on Tina's Novel and informed Lolark and Akash, who were busy with the Inquiry process. Lolark then called Arnav and informed him about the same.

"Let me know what's the word in Tina's book once you crack it!" The message was sent to Lolark as soon as he informed him about his half-day leave.

Now they're back in CBI only to get disappointed as they couldn't meet Akash Amarpal.

"He's on leave. I forgot," Arnav face-palms.

"Shit," she curses. Why is it that they're always late or is it because the situations made it look like they're late? She tried her best, of course!

"Is he in his home?" Khushi asks the important question. If yes, she won't mind going to his house.

"I'm not sure!" He shrugs.

"Let's ask DJ sir. He must know," Khushi suggests. She can't stop herself from being impatient.

She shouldn't have published the book! Maybe all these wouldn't have happened.

Nirvana, a word that defines nothing is now the reason for everything.

"But he must be in the lab with Nusrat performing the Autopsy. You know the rules we can't go in just like that, and that too for a reason that doesn't justify properly," Arnav states the fact, looking at her shrugging his shoulders, with hands in his pockets. Even if he knows the fact will leave a distaste on his wife's tongue, he just couldn't back out from saying what she didn't like to hear, after all, it is a fact and even he can do nothing.

"That doesn't stop me from going to DJ and you know that," Khushi screams as she already walks toward the lab.

"But there's a dead body in there and you can't-" he was cut off by his wife as she walks on.

"I don't care!" Arnav looks at her back, following when he halts.

"Sameer Gupta!" he whispers.

The man they've been looking for.

Sameer Gupta alias Akash Amarpal is adopted by Sumit Gupta and Akanksha Gupta, the elder sister of DJ.

Now Arnav doesn't understand if he needs to stop his wife or go behind Sameer. He chooses the latter and confronts Sameer.

"Hey, dude!" Sameer greets Arnav smiling and Arnav neither reciprocates his nor greets him back.

"I need to talk to you and it's important," he was direct as he drags him along following the way to the lab.

"Arnav, what's wrong? I'm going to the lab too. Just let me get my things so I could help in Autopsy." Sameer was getting dragged by Arnav and he could do nothing but scream at his back.

"No time, Sameer!"

He was fast enough to reach in front of the lab and before Khushi could open the door, he drags her from behind with his other hand.

Khushi gets furious at the interruption but widens her eyes as her gaze falls on Sameer Gupta.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Sameer who was still in the grip of Arnav adjusts himself, looking weirdly at the couple.

"We need to talk to you!" Khushi was direct too. She seriously wouldn't want any other distractions now.

"About what?" Sameer frowns.

What is it that they want to talk to me about?

"We'll tell you. Let's go," she drags him to her cabin where no one was there except her computers.

What's with this husband and wife? It was her husband dragging him a few minutes before and here's he, getting dragged by Arnav's wife.

Uff!

He huffs not getting a straight reply.

"What is it now? We're here, in your cabin. Go for it and ask," Sameer folds his hand standing in front of Khushi and Arnav who walk up to her just then locking the door.

Why did they lock the door? As if they're going to kill him? Are they?

He thinks looking at a very serious Khushi. It's not the first time he's seen her look serious. So, it isn't a surprise to find her serious. But Arnav is not that serious and is a fun-loving guy. Arnav isn't looking that fun anymore. He's serious too and that is a surprise.

"Are you adopted?" Khushi was straight to the point.

Sameer gets shocked at the question thrown at him. Nobody knows he was adopted except his family and relatives.

And if such a question was direct, that could hurt anyone. Sameer wasn't any different, he was hurt by the question but masks it with indifference. He's not going to that phase again. It's a burnt page in his life and if at all anything has remained, that is its ashes.

"How do you know? And why do you ask?" he questions back, not answering her question.

"Look I know my question was rude but it is necessary, can you just answer me?" she furrows her brows, looking at him. She is irritated and impatient.

"Yes! So, what?" he sighs.

"Is your father Aatrey Amarpali? Are you the one who was arrested by Nazriya Begum on Murder attempt charges?" she throws question after question, without a break, and breathes out only after that.

"Yes. Aatrey Amarpali was my father and yes, I'm the one who was arrested by Nazriya," he shrugs nonchalantly. That part of life did its best in hurting him and it can't hurt him anymore and even if it did, he knows how to mask it.

"Great. So, does anyone from the Anti-Buddhist community is in contact with you or someone who tried to contact you?"Khushi asks her question

Atrey Amarplali is dead. So he couldn't be the one murdering the people.

"No. I lost them the day they framed me. I don't even want to remember their faces, forget about having any kind of contact with them, even if it is initiated from their side. But thankfully, no one from my past tried to contact me. I'm not Akash Amarpali anymore. I'm Sameer Gupta. Sameer Gupta!" he emphasizes his name.

"Are you sure no one ever had an eye on you?" she asks, ignoring his last words as if she never heard them.

"They're Anti-Buddhists! They don't have many sources to track me down or even if they do, they definitely don't need me," he states the fact. This is what he knows.

"So, you don't know where your community stays presently," Khushi questions.

"I don't know, aren't they in the same place anymore?"

"No, the Buddhist community is in the same place but Anti-Buddhist, no!" she shrugs. ,

"And yeah there's a possibility that people like Aatrey Amarpali and Kriya Amarpali are still there in the Buddhist community itself," she thinks aloud.

"But how does it relate all to me and why are you asking about them?" he was confused.

"Well, I think Nirvana has something to do with them and I thought they must be the ones killing people to revenge on the writer,"

"But you're the writer, right? Although I haven't read it I know it's you. Heard it from Lolark!"

"Yes," she agrees simply.

This is a dead end. The one person who might know people who probably kill the people doesn't know about them.

Even the Buddhist Ashram people weren't much helpful according to her Aunt.

Whoever it is, they know her secret!

"But what does Nirvana has in it that the killer is revenging you?" Sameer asks the question that's bugging him from the time he knows Khushi is the writer.

Sameer Gupta is not someone who would sit and read novels. He'd prefer a party over that. So, it isn't a surprise that even if he was curious, he didn't try to read the novel.

"The truth!" Khushi whispers and walks away. The conversation between them didn't give the results she is looking for.

Arnav follows his wife after patting Sameer's back and apologizing for dragging him all the way, it's a sorry from his wife's side too for questioning something that could hurt him.

Sameer sighs looking at their back.

Khushi walks towards the investigation room. Arnav follows her as they enter the room only to see Raina working on something and as usual K is busy with his monitors coding away.

Lolark and Akash aren't back yet.

"Hey, Raina! What's the status?" Khushi was impatient to know.

"I'm working on the puzzle the killer has left for us," she says shrugging and putting her pen aside.

"Anyway you guys were on half-day leave, right? I thought you won't come back today," she glances at Khushi and Arnav. Taking her pen again.

"They had some work!" Sameer walks in answering Raina on behalf of Khushi and Arnav.

Raina smiles at Sameer, "Heyo! You back?"

"Yeah. My work is completed," he shrugs smiling back at her. Khushi walks toward Raina to look at the notes she made.

"Great!"

"Any lead?" Khushi asks examining the notes.

"Not yet! But there's one thing,"

Arnav who was looking at the board saw Tina's Novel's letters added to it.

And as Lolark said, he can fit the puzzle with Arya's name.

"So, Tina's Novel has A, R, Y, and O on the 11th page?" Arnav caresses the letters as he says that.

"Yes!" Raina nods to Arnav's back.

"And on the fourth page, we've R and H," Khushi says analyzing the notes made by Raina.

"Exactly! That's the point. I've decoded a name from the letters we've left on the other three Novels and that's what I wanted to say."

"What's the word you've decoded?" They hear a question from an unexpected person, DJ, who just then enters the room after he's done with Autopsy.

"It's-" she was cut off by DJ whose gaze falls on Sameer, his nephew.

"Sam, when did you come? I thought you had work!" he exclaims.

"Yeah, it was completed. So, I thought why don't I just come and help you and Nusrat in Autopsy? But I see it's done already!"

DJ sighs before saying, "Yeah! It's done and the poor girl was tortured to death! She was murdered almost 12 hours ago, just a few hours after Arya's murder."

"Same pattern!" Arnav comments.

"Anyway, what's the decoded word?" DJ shifts his concentration to his previous question.

Khushi from the time heard Raina telling them she cracked the word, she started decoding it herself without giving any heed to their conversation.

"RAGHAVAN! the letters from the fours which were on the other page, AN, AV, GA, RH. These letters fit the name RAGHAVAN." Khushi passes the information.

"Raghavan?" Arnav frowns.

Who is he now? The psycho killer or another Shyam? He keeps his thoughts to himself.

Thinking of Shyam, he remembers Shyam is on run and didn't get caught yet.

"Do you know any Raghavan, Khushi?" DJ questions her.

"No! I know no one with that name." Khushi shrugs huffing walking towards the board to write RAGHAVAN. The one man who hates her to the core, probably.

"Check if there's a criminal record on that name recently or a decade ago," DJ orders and Raina nods.

"Sure, sir. I'll go and just check with our database," Raina says as she walks out to do the needed work. She was waiting for those orders from the time she cracked the word, but every one of her bosses was either busy or on half-day leave. She couldn't connect to Akash or Lolark again.

Khushi analyses the board and walks back to the chair and her gaze falls on Raina's open WhatsApp on her PC.

There's a picture loaded in her chat and it looked interesting. She frowns and observes the picture. Although that was a privacy breach, she couldn't stop herself from observing the picture that helped her to think of something beyond her imagination.

She then takes out her IPad and quickly typed something on google and a few more things she needed to know.

"Great!" she squeals and everyone else looks at her except K.

Sameer, DJ, and Arnav were analyzing the board. K is still on his PC lost in another world.

"Arnav, do one thing! Write down A-Z on the board," she says

"Are we in Kindergarten?" Sameer raises a question.

Khushi glares at him and he shuts his mouth.

Her gaze is hazardous to his health! Better he shut his mouth.

Arnav writes them on the board without any questions.

"Wait!" Khushi shouts as she sees Arnav writing them down as one would write as a kid.

"Now what?" Sameer looks at Khushi huffing.

Well, Arnav is the one who's writing down and he's the one who's being impatient.

"Make 3 rows and 9 columns. Write A-I in the first column, J to R in the second column, and R-Z in the third column." Khushi says glaring at Sameer as if he had interrupted her when she was about to write a code and the server disconnected just then.

This shuts up Sameer as he wouldn't dare to raise another question.

"Next?" Arnav asks.

"Assign 1-9 for these columns," Khushi instructs him and he does as she says.

And they can now see the board clearly.

1 - A, J, and S

2 - B, K, and T

3 - C, L, and U

4 - D, M, and V

5 - E, N, and W

6 - F, O, and X

7 - G, P, and Y

8 - H, Q, and Z

9 - I and R

"Observe this! His first victim, Nia Arora, and the coordinates were sent to Nusrat, she has the same letter. Note this point," Khushi points out the fact she observed a few minutes ago.

Arnav notes that.

"His second victim, Vishal Sarker's coordinate was sent to DJ sir. V and D fall in the same number. Note this point too," Khushi adds another point.

Arnav notes it down observing the pattern simultaneously.

"But what's the connection with these numbers? Normally, the alphabet will have numbers from 1-28, isn't it?" Sameer frowns.

"Yeah. But it's different in Pythagorean."

"Theorem? Is it maths?"

"Partially! It's Pythagorean numerology!" Khushi sighs.

"Numerology?" Sameer looks at her weirdly.

Khushi nods her head, looking at the board as Arnav starts writing down the same pattern for Arya Roy.

"Finally, his IP address is traced!"

Everyone looks at K as he screams. Their concentration is diverted now except for Khushi who was still looking at the board.

There's something this which she couldn't see but that doesn't mean it's not there. She just can't see it. A few hours before she couldn't see these names and the letters could link to Pythagorean Numerology. And just like, there's something else behind this which she couldn't see at the moment.

"Either he had removed the physical chip or his device is switched on or his connection was interrupted."

K's statement brings Khushi out of her thoughts and she looks at him and K looks back at her.

She walks toward him and checks his I-pad. She tries to trace the IP address again and it changes to some other one.

"What the f-" K was about to curse.

"As expected, K. You know that." Khushi wasn't surprised much.

The Killer isn't just a killer for nothing!

"I thought it would be the original IP Address now," K exclaims, coming out of the moment. He needed a coffee after this. He's too into his PC and it's straining him, although it's just his work.

"Well, as you assume he must have switched on his device or removed the chip and that's why we're able to see IP Address," Khushi explains making a note of it already, on her Ipad.

"But I did code to trace it back to the original IP Address, Khushi!" K states the fact. He's been slacking his ass off coding to trace the IP Adrees.

"That's his trick. Just when you tried tracing it back to his original IP Address, his device's VPN must have recognized it or there may be a code installed in it, which made his IP Address change to some other one!" Khushi had guessed the killer's mind rightly. That's exactly what he has done.

"Then it's so not easy to trace it back again," K sighs.

His hard work didn't bring the desired result.

"And now it's changing again," he says looking at the changed IP Address.

Khushi has a neutral expression while saying, "That's better. At least we have an activity that indicates the device is active! It's not so hard to track since we already tried to trace it."

"Alright! I'm gonna trace his VPN server with a different code now." He decided to grab a coffee before starting again.

"Don't leave host too," Khushi suggests.

"Just maybe he's the host and server, both! There's a possibility," Khushi guesses.

This killer can do anything!

"Yeah. Possible! We'd know his exact IP Address then and even MAC Address if by chance he's on the same LAN as ours," K says.

Khushi frowns, "But I doubt it. He might not be using the same LAN and I don't even think he's using wifi, definitely not when he's sending those texts."

"So, you say he has a VPN on some other device and has it connected to the device he used to send you messages, the same device which has a chip?" K makes a guess. And he's right.

"Yes, and that's only possible if his device which has VPN installed in it is rooted!" Khushi was right in her interpretation.

"So, he is sharing his VPN with the device he has used to send you those messages, that's what the point is, isn't it?" K looks at Khushi who was going through the code K has written for tracking the original IP Address.

"Exactly. He has a phone or Ipad or desktop or whatever it is, with a VPN hiding his IP Address and since his other device is rooted it's possible for him to share his VPN," Khushi explains her point to K.

"So he sent those messages from the shared device and turned it off so that we don't get to track it down!" K huffs in disbelief at the Killer's intelligence.

"Yes, exactly! And all this, without entering his traffic into any of the service providers is only possible-" Khushi was cut off by K.

"Through Cellular Network! He's using his mobile data for both devices. Because if it has been service wifi, it would not be this hard to crack his IP Address or ISP provider. His contact is unidentified and so is his Network provider," K continues Khushi's thoughts.

Now it made sense to him!

"Yes! He has his device off and he's smart enough not to use wifi." Khushi sighs.

"And smarter enough to use mobile data and send those text and voice messages over Whatsapp from another device using a shared VPN," K adds up to Khushi's words.

"And smartest enough to turn off his device or maybe install a physical chip, she drew a conclusion.

That the killer is more intelligent than they thought.

"And once we crack his VPN, we know his original IP address-" K was cut off by Khushi who continues saying K's rest of the words, "and once we know his IP Address, we'd know his ISP and so is his identity."

"And the last and important one, his location with the help of his ISP," Khushi gulps, they had a plan now. And all because of a single activity.

K frowns, "That is if he is browsing, otherwise it'd be difficult."

"What is IMEI for? Easy to track it down then. He's using Cellular Data meant he has a phone near the devices," she guesses.

"Maybe he has three devices, one for passing the mobile data to the devices, the second one for sending messages and shared VPN, and the third device which is rooted and had VPN installed in it," K sighs.

The Killer is so complicated!

"But before a few minutes ago, you guys said he might not be using wifi. What's about that?" Sameer asks confused by their conversation.

To be honest, nobody got a single thing in their mind that Khushi and K have been discussing till now.

"By wifi, we meant a LAN or a WAN, not the cellular Networks' hotspot provided wifi," Khushi explains to Sameer, sighing and massaging her neck.

She's making some changes to the code K has written. And she's sure K needed a little more to work on it and they'd have his location and identity in their hands.

"You really need to gell up your knowledge, dude," K exclaims looking at Sameer, raising his brows.

"Alright, I know!" Sameer rolls his eyes.

"Anyway, let's get this one done! Fast!" Arnav interrupts their silent conversation.

"So we need to crack his VPN host if he has set it himself or the server he's been using. We need to hack the VPN and trace its original IP Address," she concludes ending their conversation.

"Yeah, of course, dude! In fact, I'm on it already," he says typing away the code after looking at some changes Khushi has made.

Now he knows what he needs to do.

Khushi turns her back to K as she sighs and looks up at the board.

"Let's continue!"

DJ and Sameer nod as they look at the board. Arnav has written about the third victim.

"So, his third victim Arya Roy's coordinate was sent to no one but me." Khushi reads out what's been written on the board.

Arnav points out to the board, " A has 1 number. Even your pen name starts with A."

"Remove me from the list. I'm common and connected to every victim. Let's concentrate on uncommon," Khushi waves her hand, indicating him to keep her separate.

So, Arnav makes point of it on the other side of the board.

"1st number has A, J, and S." Sameer who observes the table says.

"A name with A, J, or S?" DJ sighs, pressing his head. He's developing a headache too. Thinking hard after an autopsy without a break is tiring, after all.

"With J, we've no one but with S, we've Sameer and with A, we've Akash and Arnav aka me,!" Arnav writes his's, Akash's, and Sameer's names on the board.

Nusrat walks in after completing the formalities as usual.

"Hey. Sorry, I'm late," she apologizes.

They nod and continue their investigation.

"But Sameer, you or Akash didn't get the coordinate, they could have got it, right? Because if we follow the pattern we detected, any one of them should have got it!" DJ gets perplexed but thinks of something soon a second later.

Nirvana! The Connection between each and everything.

Khushi was thinking of something else.

"Have you read Nirvana, Sameer? And what about Akash? Arnav?" DJ asks what has been bugging her for the past few seconds, asks, though he guessed his answer.

Khushi and Arnav already know the answer.

"I have heard that it was nice from Lolark and that Khushi is the writer. Other than that I've not read the Novel ever," Sameer repeats his statement.

"And I'm sure Akash hadn't read it." Arnav knew this about Akash, so he replies on his colleague's behalf.

"And I think since I'm directly related to Khushi, he didn't send me," he pauses for a second for guessing.

And they had to nod as there was a high probability.

"So, I think he is sending the coordinates to those who read Nirvana. Like me, I read Nirvana, so he sent it to me." DJ guesses. And that's what Khushi has been thinking for the past few minutes.

"But I don't think Nusrat read it. That's what she said once if I remember, " Sameer adds to their thoughts.

"Even I do remember, she didn't read it," Arnav frowns his eyebrows in pure confusion.

"I read Nirvana," Nusrat says who's been silent till now.

"But you said you didn't" Arnav accuses her after the initial shock.

"I lied!" she states the fact simply without any guilt.

"You could have told this before, Nusrat," Arnav was angry. He's being more of a husband than a teammate now. His possessive nature and protective instinct made him angry.

If she'd told the truth, it might have given them some more information and their time wouldn't be wasted. Even if it's for a few seconds.

If she hadn't lied, maybe they'd have guessed the link about the coordinates.

But that's not her fault, she didn't want to say about it to anyone, so she lied when someone asked her if she lied and she's not a fortune teller to know somebody would come and kill the people sending coordinates to the Nirvana's writer and its readers who were a part of CBI.

"Okay, fine. Leave it. Even this argument is costing us a few seconds," Khushi stops them and without waiting for anybody else's reply, continues looking at the board. Arnav calms down. He knows he's reacting too much when it's not Nusrat's fault, but he's a husband and when his wife is in trouble, he couldn't just be relaxed and cool about it.

"So, Nusrat and DJ have read Nirvana. That's a common connection between them. And since Sameer and Akash didn't read it, I was the only one left to get the coordinate."

Arnav notes the point, turning back to the board.

"His fourth victim is Tina Dutta. K received the coordinate and-" she was cut off by her husband.

"T and K have the same number, 2."

"And K has read my book too," Khushi adds another point.

"So, this fixes why he sent the coordinates to DJ, Nusrat, and K. They've read the Novel and have the same number as the victims," DJ concludes.

"While you're the writer, so he sent every coordinate to you!" Arnav writes the point. Since it is the important one, he rounds it off.

"Clearly he does have a thing against you," Sameer repeats his opinion, his words are different, that is it.

"I know that already!" Khushi takes a deep breath, wondering who the killer must be.

"And that's why you look so tense-free, isn't it?" Nusrat is kind of mocking Khushi.

"What do you mean?" Arnav is back, with a fire burning in his eyes.

"I see the thing I see and say the same too," Nusrat was nonchalant about it.

"She doesn't seem to be tensed doesn't mean she's not!" Arnav defies his wife.

"Stop it, guys! Come on, what's wrong with you? We've to catch the killer! Remember?" DJ had enough of their fight. A silly one at that.

"So, where were we? Yes, K, Nusrat, and I have got the coordinates because we've our initials lying in the same number as that of victims and we've read Nirvana."

"Yes!" Sameer agrees. Nusrat and Arnav come back to their sense.

Khushi's expression didn't change much as if she never heard Nusrat. She's too busy thinking about something, she heard her but chose not to give any heed.

"But it's just not that. He is leaving his next victims! We're missing something." Khushi takes down a water bottle. Her throat is too dry.

The killer's logic cannot be that simple!

"What does that mean?" Sameer asks as DJ thinks of something.

"Do one thing, calculate their name numbers!" Khushi says after drinking a little ignoring Sameer's question.

Sameer frowns. Nusrat is blank. DJ had his red hat on.

"Let's start with Nia Arora. Name number calculation is adding up the numbers that are given to a particular letter. Once we get a two-digit number we need to make it single and add it until we get a single digit!" Khushi explains the concept.

Arnav understands but Sameer doesn't.

"Let me show you an example!" she walks to the board and Arnav gives her the marker.

"Here we have N, I, A, A, R, O, R, and A. Let's take each letter's number and add them.

Nia Arora, 5+9+1 + 1+9+6+9+1=41."

Khushi looking at the board continues, "Now we have 41, add these again so we get a single digit, now it's 4+1 = 5 and this 5 has E, N, and W. Nusrat got the coordinate. No one is there with E or W."

"For the second victim, we've VISHAL SARKAR, so adding up his name's numbers, we'd get something like this," she calculates for the second victim and shows them the board.

Vishal Sarkar, 4+9+1+8+1+3 + 1+1+2+1+9 = 40 = 4+0 = 4

"S, since 4 has D, M, and V, he sent it to me and we've no one with V and M," DJ sighs.

Nobody could ever think somebody could calculate a name for even sending the coordinates!

Khushi calculates for ARYA ROY and TINA DUTTA too.

"Arya Roy has 1+9+7+1 + 9+6+7, so it makes 40, and 4+0 is 4."

"Again we have D, M, and V," Sameer points and then frowns continuing, "Then why didn't he send to DJ again?"

Well, that was a genuine question.

"He's not repeating I think," Khushi guesses.

"True," Sameer whispers.

They see the calculation of Tina Dutta's too.

"2 + 9 + 5+1 + 4+3+2+2+1 makes it 29, 2+9 makes it 11!" Khushi writes it on the board.

"1 + 1 is 2, and 2 has-" Sameer was cut off by Khushi.

"We can't add 11, 22, or 33 to a single digit. It's not allowed in Pythagorean Numerology," she says what she read on the internet.

"Why?" Arnav asks.

"Because they're Special Numbers," Khushi reasons.

"How do you know all these?" Nusrat opens her mouth, frowning.

"I just saw that pic on Raina's phone a few minutes ago and from there searched more on Google," she explains, shrugging.

"And I'm sure I've seen the picture was sent from you if I'm not wrong!" Khushi points out and everybody else looks at her.

"Nusrat? You know about this Numerology thing already?" DJ asks frowning at Nusrat.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do you all by chance, think I'm the killer?" she asks feeling everyone's gaze on her.

What you see is not always the thing you see. You can see the thing behind the thing you see when you realize there's a thing behind the thing, even if you don't know what that thing exactly is!

Khushi recites the quote from her book.

"That's what your status on your other Instagram says, the same account that no one knows about? Isn't it?" she raises her brows, cornering Nusrat.

"So, what? It's just a quote."

So, what if she hid her other account from everyone and updated a quote from Nirvana?

Just then Khushi's phone beeps with a message.

3 new notifications!

To be continued..,

Let me know what you think of the update!

Who do you think is the killer?

Note: To those who didn't understand the technical stuff, whatever little knowledge I've, I applied it here.

If you don't understand the stuff, let me know, and I'll add a note about it briefly!

And to those who know a lot about this, I'm not a Network Engineer but a DV Engineer, so, just maybe if I'm wrong somewhere let me know.

-12/10/2022

-polymath_land

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro