02. Big Sis (Pêe săao)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

My name is Rebecca, you can call me Beckie. That's right, I'm a young actor with Thai and English blood. I am 20 years old this year and was born on December 5, 2002, 4 years younger than my crush. In the movie, Mon idolizes Sam, and in real life, I idolize Freen. I even idolize her more than the character in the movie. She is a special person so her birthday is special. It was August 8, 1998.

If I like her that much then I'm sure people will ask me if she likes me, I know she does, but I don't know if she loves me or not.

Since when do I have a crush on her? Sometimes when I like someone, I don't even remember when. Probably the first time we met. Freen has a warm and affectionate aura, as long as she's near, I can feel that good energy.

"Sis..."

"Yes I am here."

Her voice... She responds when I call, it's very deep and assertive, she doesn't like to talk too much like Khun Sam in the movie. I seem to initiate more. But that's okay, I feel that she always responds to me because we both trust each other very much. The kissing scenes in the movie make me feel so good to death. I often glance at her reaction when we shoot movie reaction videos.

"Just finished filming, are you tired?" I check in with her.

"I'm a little tired, I have a lot of work to do. How about you baby?"

Baby... I love when she calls me that. In my heart is exciting but sometimes my mind is sad because maybe this is just her habit of calling me, a younger sister.

"I still have a lot of energy. Being an adult is hard work, isn't it?"

"I'm trying."

"Hungry..."

"You want to go to the party?"

"You want to invite me to the party, right?"

I get used to the characters we play. Freen fully understands my slyness, so she'll tease me every time.

"Clever."

"Let's go together with everyone."

I enjoy socializing with people, communicating and broadening my knowledge. The person next to me is the complete opposite. When standing in front of the camera, she looks lively, but behind the brown eyes are mysteries. Seems like this is why I was attracted to Freen. I want to get to know this person, I want to get into a deep... get along with her.

Out of habit I put my arm around her arm. She also habitually pulls my hand away and then intertwines her hand with my five fingers. Don't we look like real lovers?

"Lovers!"

"P'Nam!!!"

We jumped when Looknam came from behind and reached out to push our heads together. She is a pain in the ass. It hurts. Then Freen rubbed my forehead with her right hand.

"Is P' Freen in pain?!" I want to shed tears.

"I'm fine. But your forehead is red."

"khǎaw-thoot. You two know I'm a shipper who's always shipping Mon-Sam!" Looknam laughs so hard that my ears are damaged.

"Go in front, don't walk behind us. You've hurt Beckie." Freen scolded.

"You hurt my P' Freen too!" I am upset.

"My P' Freen???" Looknam plays a role together in the movie together with us, but she is very happy to see us flirt with each other.

"So what?" I replied pouting.

Then Freen just keeps her eyes wide open and stares at me in aw. This expression blinds me from knowing what she thinks or wants.

"I'm hungry, don't tease me or else I will bite you!" I turned to Looknam's face, I am irritated and determined.

"You should bite the one on the other side. I am not your main course meal!" Looknam smiled pervertedly.

"Owwww." I am very angry indeed. But inside I feel hopeful if Freen can be my main course meal.

"Hurry up, everyone is waiting." P' Freen has always been strict.

"Sis, can you piggy-back me? I'm so hungry I can't walk."

"You're so spoiled, you said you have a lot of energy just now."

"I don't know why, every time I'm next to you, I feel weak."

"Am I that scary?"

Then she bent down to carry me to the bus. This muscular body is both soft and warm. Really nice.

"Sis..."

"Hmmm?"

"You're not scary. You're cute."

I whispered into her ear, opening my mouth and gently brushing my lips over it. This person is very fragrant, very sweet.

"Beckieeeee."

Freen's face flushed red, I knew that part of her was very sensitive. But I like to tease her like that. How good would it be if we are always together like this.

"Freennnnnn."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro