9- SEOUL!Finally SEOUL 🏯

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Safe and sound!
We are finally in Seoul! What a beautiful place. I just look through the window! And I wanna cry, take a look at the city light! 👇👇👇

Beautiful!
Everything is beautiful here, the place, the food, music, people but especially the boys 😍😍😍

Then the driver said to us:
-"Wait a minute!" And he went out of the car, then Min Shin told me:

-"Hey babe! Amazing,right? I can see that you enjoy it. But it is not really the most beautiful place in South Korea. 😃
I've been here so many times, my cousin works at Big Hit."

-"What? Jinjjayo? What does she do there?"

-"Kind of hairstylist 💇💇💇 . But she doesn't work for the boys in general. She is with girls most of the time."

-"Oh! So does she know you are heading to Big Hit now?"

-"Sorry!N.O! Chill,Chill! She loves surprises!anyways I don't really want her to know ☺"

-"what a lucky girl!!! *sigh* *sigh*"

-"Yap, but she is married you know! That entertainment doesn't accept unmarried women."

-"It's better like that! And have you ever been there?"

-"Not yet,I just passed by. Don't worry, I will admire the inside of it with you!"

🚫No comment! She is so sweet. But I don't wanna be easy to her! I don't need a friend for the moment!🚫

Later the driver came back and said

-"Gaja!"

_________🚌🚌🚌🚌🚌__________

I fell asleep, but Min Shin shook my shoulder and said: "Choi Shin Yeon, we are in front of Big Hit! Open your eyes!"
I took a look outside!

Eomeona!🙊 BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT! (Wanna see what it looks like??! OK! 👇👇👇)

When we get out of the car, someone came to pick us up and said:
"Annyeong-Haseyo!Welcome in Seoul. Big Hit Entertainment is also very glad to receive you, will you please follow me?"

We leant and greeted, then followed her.

Big Hit Entertainment is in the 3rd floor of Cheonggu Building.

The woman said -"Welcome! 💁"

Now there is a large corridor in front of us. (Can you imagine it? OK! Look below, it's a pleasure to share😉👇👇👇)

-"I will lead you to your room. We have managed to give you one room for one person so that everyone will be at ease.
This is Choi Shin Yeon's! Which one of you is...?"

-"It's me,Madam! Kamsahamnida!"

-"You have everything you need there, if you need more just call the number on the night table! You'll have your first meeting this evening with all the candidates. Any question?"

-"Ani, gwaenchanayo!" 😺

-"Kurae! Enjoy your stay"

-"Ne,I will!"

The room is quite an ordinary room. But I love it. But why is this place so quiet? Where are the BTS? When will I finally meet them?😖😔

As my mind went so far away, someone knocked the door. I came to see and here is Miss Min Shin!😏 AGAIN!

-"Choi Shin Yeon! Can you please go to the meeting with me please?😄"

I have nobody here so why shouldn't I accept?

-"Of course, just come to pick me up when you are ready! No worries 😆"

-"Arasseo! See you later!🙋"

Fortunately she is here, but unfortunately she is here to confront me!🙅
Well, I am here and I am happy! Let anything happen...

🕒🕞🕓🕟🕔🕠🕕🕡🕖🕢🕗🕣

We went to the meeting.
NO BTS!😭 I am about to ask where are they?

Oooh... Manager Sejin came!
He welcomed us warmly.
Now, He is about to explain everything about our stay in Big Hit Ent. We got a map of the apartment! It may help sometimes. He also explained why the Bangtan Boys are not here.
Then we went to eat because It has been already late. I am always with Min Shin right now. 👭 because I have no choice! 😏

🔴🔴🔵🔵🔴🔴🔵🔵🔴🔴🔵🔵

We are about 20 girls. And yeah! We don't know each other yet, maybe that's why the atmosphere is not easy to handle. 🙀🙀🙀

Tomorrow will be another day, I just wanna sleep now. I am so tired 😫😫😫

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro