2. arrival of a chaotic beast

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

=======
RN POV
=======

It's been a few days since i faked my death, and i was currently thinking if there should be a 4th member of our family.

Toxin: oh! Oh!

RN: yes?

Toxin: how about we get a cat?

RN: I would, but we all remember the last cat that was here *glare*.

Toxin: I'm sorry!

RN: sorry won't bring back Garfield. Anyways, i saw a glimpse of a cartoon from when i was little.

Toxin: what was it?

RN: chalkzone. You know you're born at the wrong time if you don't know it.

Toxin: what's it about?

RN: i could get you hooked, but I'm still living in the old days.

Imoibrí walked into the room and sat down next to me.

Toxin: hey ms. Imoibrí!

Imoibrí: hello, toxin. *turns to me* RN, I suddenly sense an energy rising in the city, we should go investigate.

RN: no thanks, today's is supposed to be my sleep day.

Imoibrí: RN, you are definitely going with me to investigate.

RN: hah! There's nothing you can do to make me come with yo-

=================
Not very long later
=================

RN: i hate you so much right now.

I was walking towards the location of the anomaly while i had an ice cream in my hand.

Imoibrí: i love you too.

I sighed and walked to a bench to sit down on and enjoy my ice cream. I finished my treat and was about to continue my route, but saw someone i never wanted to ever see again.

Her. . .

I was growling at the same time i was leaking out my intent to kill, making everyone scared.

Imoibrí: calm down, RN, you wouldn't want her to come to you, right.

I complied and dispelled the the thickness in the air, allowing everyone to recover. But unfortunately for me, my old "friend" made her way towards my direction, so i put my hood on so she wouldn't recognize me right away.

Izumu: hello there sir, have you seen any suspicious activity around these parts?

RN: no i haven't, ma'am.

Izumu: well, if you so happen to see any odd activities, inform a huntsman, shinobi, or hero.

RN: i will. Goodbye.

As i was about to leave, my eardrums were nearly ruined by the unholy noise of what can only be compared to a hideous feminazi banshee on her period while singing justin bieber cover song with her voice. . .

Which would make god have second thoughts about humanity's evolution.

???: DEKUUUUUUU!!!

imoibrí: (oh god, i should've got earplugs.)

RN: *sigh* for fuck sake.

???: WHY THE FUCK YOU BULLSHITTING AROUND WHILE I HAVE TO WORK MY ASS OFF!?!?!

Izumu: I'm sorry, it's that I'm still thinking about RN and-!?

Suddenly, bakugou punched izumu square in the face as she fell to the ground, much to my suprise.

Bakugou: WILL YOU STOP USING HIM AS A FUCKING EXCUSE!? IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU INJURED HIM EVEN MORE THAN HE WAS WHEN HE NEEDED YOU, BUT NOW HE WAS FUCKING KILLED LAST NIGHT!

Izumu: w-wait, what?

Bakugou: YOU FUCKIN' HEARD ME!

Then tears start to well in her eyes.

Bakugou: he was killed by those devil assholes, Rias and her peerage. She said that he "attacked" them.

Izumu: *breaking voice* th-that's not true!

Bakugou: it fucking is! They even recorded killing him! And guess what?

Izumu: what?

Bakugou: THE WHOLE SCHOOL HAD A FUCKIN' PARTY!

Although i'm not suprised at that statement, It still infuriated me that they would celebrate killing a person just because they can while claiming to be heroes. However, I was surprised that bakugou still cared for me after all this time. Imoibrí tuned out their argument to talk to me.

Imoibrí: (huh, so she still cares.)

RN: (of course she does. Even though she doesn't show it, she cares for me a lot, even mitsuki does it a bit.)

Imoibrí: (*sigh* tsunderes.)

RN: (despite her temper, she's an actual hero compared to the rest of those who claim to be "heroes".)

Izumu: I'M SORRY, OK?! 😭 I was just living in a fantasy. My life was nothing but a lie. . .

RN: (as if that would convin-?)

Bakugou: no, your life isn't a lie, lies have purpose.

Imoibrí and RN:

Bakugou: and WHAT. The hell are you doing still here?

RN: umm, I'll just get going.

Bakugou: FUCK OFF!!!

I did just that and went into a restaurant and ordered breakfast. it was 11:55 AM, so it still counts as breakfast. I waited for my food by talking to imoibrí. It was nothing out the ordinary then a presumably blind old man walked in with his service dog and came up to me.

RN: you ok there, sir?

Old man: no, I'm good. Is this seat taken?

RN: no, you can sit here.

Old man: *chuckle* thanks, young man.

He sat down as his dog walked to me and sniffed my hand before licking it. I pet it's head in response as it lets out a happy bark.

Old man: it sounds like he likes you.

RN: it seems so. Say, what're you here for?

Old man: oh nothing, just here because it brings me good memories.

RN: i take it something happened to you?

Old man: *sigh* unfortunately.

Suddenly, i feel a massive spike of energy, probably the anomaly imoibrí sensed.

Imoibrí: (there it is. Wanna go there and investigate?)

RN: (no, let the pros and hunters deal with it.)

Imoibrí: (very well.)

RN: You want to explain it? I'm all ears.

Old man: a few years ago. . .

=========
Timeskip
=========

Old man: and that's the story as to why I'm here.

After he finished, i couldn't help but to feel sympathy for him. He was a soldier with a wife and two sons who looked up to him. His wife died from a terminal illness, he retired just to be with his sons, one of which resented him probably because he thinks he's the reason his mother died, and later got beaten and blinded by gang members.

He and his son was walking down the street and was surrounded by gang members, armed with various weapons and such. He told his son to run and get help as he tried to hold them off, but he got beaten and blinded in the process. Help hadn't arrived until an hour later and it wasn't his son that called, but a random civilian.

He told me that he woke up on a hospital bed with broken bones and lost vision that could never be brought back by their means. And to top it all off, he heard laughing at him for being weak, despite knowing he was unarmed and outnumbered, And Losing to such weaklings while his other son was sad, but grateful that his father is alive and still with them.

Then one son started to get more arrogant and rude as time went on and eventually went to union academy to become a hunter with a mace as his weapon, but only for his own selfish gain.

Now that i think about it, he does resemble a certain someone i know; someone who i do not like at all.

while the other stayed around to take care of him and help others like what his father did when he was a soldier.

He seems nice, I'd like to meet him sometime.

RN: I'm sorry for your misfortune.

Old man: naw mate, you shouldn't apologize for something that isn't really your fault.

RN: i know, but still.

Old man: well, it's nice to meet some nice people around the world. There should be more.

RN: preach. Also, i forgot to ask what your name was.

Old man: oh, I'm sorry. The name's reese Winchester.

RN: well that confirms my speculation. My name is RN.

Reese: nice to meet ya, RN.

Then suddenly, a small earthquake happened and shook everything in the place. I suspect that they are having some with that anomaly.

Reese: the hell was that!?

RN: hmm, i don't know, but i'll make it nothing in a moment.

=======
3rd POV
=======

RN stood up from his seat and stretches for a bit, much to the reese's and the dog's curiosity.

Reese: what do you mean? Are you some sort of hero, shinobi, huntsman or something?

RN: tch. I'm none of those things. But, i will give you something to remember me by; something you'd never forget.

Reese: what do you mean?

RN then covered his hand in a white and black substance and touched reese's forehead, leading him to groan and rub his eyes roughly.

Reese: what the hell did you just do to me?!

RN: open your eyes old man.

Reese stopped rubbing his eyes and started to see something he had never thought he'd see again: anything other than darkness. It was blurry and a bit dark, but still something. It started to get clearer and brighter as seconds pass until he seen the table with clear vision and color. Than he darted his eyes in every direction, with shock, amazement, and happiness rising every second. Then he stop at the face of the person who gave him sight, RN.

Reese: thank you so much!

RN: don't mention it.

Then reese started shout that he can see all around the restaurant and everyone was suprised from his sudden ability to see. He pointed at the place RN is, but he was gone. Though sad that he was gone, he was grateful to him for a long time. Meanwhile, he was walking towards the anomaly imoibrí sensed. . . Unknown to him, a certain man witnessed the whole thing and dropped to follow him.

???: what the hell just happened? That wasn't any quirk, semblance, or ninjitsu shit. I might want a closer look.

=======
RN POV
=======

i was walking towards the source of the disturbance as i was talking to imoibrí.

Imoibrí: (wow, you sure are taking your sweet time to walk to something that could potentially destroy the world.)

RN: (eh, you know that trope on television where they make a last moment asspull? I'm giving them a chance for that to happen.)

Imoibrí: (if they don't?)

RN: (wouldn't care, then that would mean they won't become a problem to me later.)

Imoibrí: (but what if we miss the show?)

RN hummed as he was thinking about whether or not he should rush to the scene.

Imoibrí: (also, what happens if bakugou suddenly dies during the battle? Do you really want that to happen to her?)

I groaned and start covering myself in sludge and started rushing towards the sight, hoping i wouldn't be too late.

==========
Elsewhere
3rd POV
=======

Bakugou, along with many others where on the ground with no energy to combat the monster, the 666 beast.

Bakugou: (is this. . . Is this how I'm gonna die? Surrounded by fucking idiots?! . . . Heh, looks like I'm not gonna be number 1 afterall.)

The beast swings it's claws at bakugou as she accepted her fate, but a white blur saved her from death, much to everyone, including the beast's suprise. Bakugou opens her eyes to see she's on a building top with her savior.

Bakugou: what the hel- WHO ARE YOU!?

RN: I'm hurt. You don't even remember me?

He turns towards her so she can get a good look at his scarred face, leading her to gasp in shock.

Bakugou: RN!?

RN: 😌 nice to see you again, ms. Fireworks.

Then she got up and hugged him tightly despite the pain coursing through her body, but RN hugged back nonetheless. After a moment, bakugou looked RN right in his eyes with watery ones of her own.

Bakugou: what happened? I thought rias and her peerage killed you!

RN: tch, they're too arrogant. I just moved out the way and hid so they would think her destruction magic had gotten me.

Then imoibrí came out my chest and stood in front of bakugou, who was completely bewildered as she was under the impression that I'm powerless and that imoibrí towered over her in both power and height.

Did i forget to mention that she's as tall as allmight?

Imoibrí: and also a little bit of me.

Bakugou:

RN: I'll explain later. Imoibrí.

Imoibrí: yes?

RN: it's time to party.

As she merged back into him, he started changing and letting out the massive intent to kill, which everyone felt and became nervous and scared. RN grew in height and power as bakugou watches with shock, amazement and fear. Fear that this RN would be evil. Then he stepped to the edge of the building as all eyes where on him. He scanned over the area with his burning red eyes, installing anxiety to a majority of participants. Then he let out a diamond-shattering roar across the city.

Meanwhile, the man who was following him had been watching the entire thing out of curiosity, and was not disappointed by any means. In fact, he was a bit jealous.

???: who or what the hell is that guy?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR7uaIFVFiM

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro