(13) Realization hits hard

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Happy Reading

Chirping of birds.
Waking up the sun to rise from the horizon. 🌄
And starting a new day with new changes experienced by them.

Then only we can see that Sun rays is now waking up our manan in there own roomsof their homes. 

Both of them were having a frowns. As it's a Sunday which means free day.

And both of them turned to other side and closed their faces with the duvet to continue their beauty sleep.

Now it was 10:00 am.

And we can see that cabir is entering the malhotra mansion.
And Mr Malhotra is reading his newspaper after having his breakfast.

C - Hello Uncle. He greeted while touching his feet and taking blessings.

MM - Placing his hands on his head and smiling.
Aree aao beta. Kaisa hai cabir?

C - Bas bhagwaan ki denn (देन) hai.. Aur Aapke aashirwaad se khush hun.

MM - Acha. Aaj bada khush lag raha hai ? Hmm? Baat kya hai? He asked while wearing his specs and looking at cabir intently.

C - *to himself* Haan Aaj Aapke bete ki band jo bajegi. Toh naachne ke liye koi toh hona chahiye na.

MM - Huh?

C - Uncle aap yeh btayiye ki party ki decorations kaisi chal rahi hai ?

MM - Haan bilkul mast... Woh humaare guest house mein party organise karne ka soch raha hoon.... Kyunki Guest house.. Yeh mansion se bhi bada hai and bohut zyaada jaane maane log aayenge...

Kyunki yeh koi hamari maamuli success Nhi... Ek Tarah ki lottery Milgyi... Because verma ki dealings jinke Saath bhi hui hai woh market mein bohut Acha share le lete hai..... So I'm really happy about it Yaar...

C - Haan uncle. Par uncle manik kahan hai ? Kahin nazar aa raha.*looking here and there*

MM - Woh toh abhi taq soya hua hai. Ab usne itni mehnat kari hai toh usse Aaj late taq sone diya maine.

C - Acha. And he left to manik's room.

Seeing manik in his deep beauty sleep cabir was just not had his anger vent out enough with the last night phone call. But keeping his anger aside he waited for manik to wake up while drinking coffee.

And manik woke after 1/2 hour and manik smiled seeing cabir in his room.

M - Gud morning Cabir. *Yawning and stretching his hands while getting up from the bed*

C - *Mute*

M - What's up cabir ? 

Listening this cabir shot a glare at him.. And then manik looked at the wall clock which was showing 11:00 am..

M - Oops.... I'm..... I.... I'm..

C - Sorry ? Right ? And he stood up from the couch. And stared at him.

M - Haan. Yeah.

C - Waise mujhe ek baat bta manik?

M - Kya?

C - I Mean Kaise? Kaise kar leta hai tu yeh Sab manik?

M - Kya? Aur Kaise? Maine kya kiya? 

C - Zyaada innocent Mat ban Samjha.
Tune kal Nandini se...

Before cabir completes his sentence manik cutted him in middle..

M - Bas cabir. Main kuch nhi sunna chahta. Balki mujhe tu yeh Bta ki tu mera dost kam aur Miss Nandini Murthy ka dost zyaada kabse ban gya? Tell me ? 

C - Ohhh Acha. So you knew it all ?

MToh ? Kya laga tha tujhe ki Pta nhi chalega mujhe? 
Yeh mujhe btaaye bina jaakar presentation Dena. Meeting mere bina handle karna. I was supposed to know it one day or the other obviously. Huh.

C -  Is that so ? Well then whatever.

M - Really cabir? Tu kabse uss Nandini ki side lene lag gya? Haan ?

C - Jabse tu galat hua. And I don't see any fault in doing the right thing.

M - Ohh look who is talking about doing the right thing ? Great Mr Cabir Dhawan.*scoffs*

C - So just tell me only one thing manik. When Nandini herself came to your cabin and she was having the file and what you did ? Shouting at her to get out of the cabin not even listening to what she has to say ?

He said in a high and sharp pitch which just took manik by surprise with cabir's tone and realize what he did was not still not having a reasonable explaination which he could use to defend himself for shouting at nandini.

And manik looked at cabir with a blank face. 

C - Right now you are just thinking about only your side of thoughts. And what happened with you. She could have cancelled the meeting by punishing you manik. But she didn't chose that way. She could have told your dad everything. That at the last moment it was nandini who decided to give presentation. But she told uncle that u trained her for the meeting manik.... And gave her all credit to u.

Now tell me who is right ? Tell me?

And manik was standing like something hit him so hard that he is not able to respond.

He was so shocked that till this minute he was scolding Nandini.

C - Dekh manik. Tune mujhe abhi bhi galat samajhna hai na toh samajh le lekin don't tell me that I'm wrong by taking her side.

Saying this he stormed out of his room by banging his door in anger and frustration that his own friend is not able to realise that he had hurted someone who just thought good and best for him.

And now manik realised that. He is now feeling guilty. Because he is wrong. Actually wrong. At his side.

Sometimes we think that friends are for sharing happiness and sadness. No. Friends are also there for correcting our mistakes and guiding us to the correct way and cabir is actually doing that. He is not taking NANDINI'S side. But he is stopping his friend from walking on the wrong path.

-----------------------------

MANIK'S POV 

What have I done !

I shouldn't have hurt her in any way.

Cabir is right. Actually I'm wrong and I should and I must apologize to her.

Asking sorry doesn't makes any person low in their own eyes.

Everyone does mistakes in life. But I just overlooked the other person's thoughts and I decided that I'm right and Nandini is wrong.

Even I don't really deserve her goodness towards me.

Today is party. At our guest house.

I should call Nandini and inform her.

How will I ask her? So much of things happened and now I'm not even able to call her and tell her.

Then only he listened his father talk to someone on call.

MM - Haan Aaj hamare employees ko Meri taraf se treat hai yeh party toh.. And Haan dhyaan rakhna Nandini Murthy zaroor aaye. As this celebration is nothing without her. Is that clear?

Person - Yes sir I will inform her shortly.

MM - Yeah. *Disconnected the call*

Listening to this convo manik was soo happy that tonight he will get a chance to say sorry and say thanks also.

At evening (Nandini's House)

Nandini's POV 

Walking to and fro in her room. We can see that she is having frowns on her sweet little face. Which didn't suited her face.

The reason behind our Nandini's sad face is only because of manik.

Till now I didn't got scolded by my parents they tell me things in polite way.

Manik could have told me to leave him alone. But he chose to be harsh. She said sobbing. And started wiping her tears with her hands and she sniffed.

Then only her phone rang. Taking her attention. Then only we see cabir name flashing on the screen.

N - *to herself *Cabir Iss waqt kyu call kar raha hai?
Maybe kuch important hoga..
Kyunki Ab main manik ka naam bhi Nhi sunna chahti because I'm his employee and he is unfortunately.... My boss....

Then only her mom came to her room and called her..

NM - Nandini ??

N - Haan mom.*Back to the earth*

NM - Kya mom? Agar apne khayalo se fursat Milgyi Ho toh phone bhi utha le. She reminded her.

And Nandini mentally smacked her own head.

N - Oopss. Main bhi na. Abhi uthaathi hun. And she lifted her call and attended it.

C - Uff thank god.. Miss Murthy Jii. Apne hamara call uthaane ki fursat hui.
Acha yeh btao ki party mein aaogi na aaj..

N - *Still confused & lost in her own world*

Kya Bol rahe Ho cabir? Kya party? 

C - Offoo. U again forgot ? Aaj success party and u should be present in the party because yeh mera nhi MR. Raj Malhotra ka decision hai.

N - Ohhh that ? I am not interested to go there ya.

C - It's really not a normal success party which u r thinking to skip. Actually you are the reason for this success party and you not coming here doesn't really match the situation nandini.

N - Cabir you already know why I'm saying no for this party. I don't want any more drama cabir. I won't come that's it.

C - I understand nandini. Don't worry I won't Leave you alone in party.
Plse Mana mat Karo warna main toh kaam se gya. Uncle chodenge Nhi mujhe.

N - Plse cabir. Don't make it difficult for me. I don't want to come there.

C - This party will lift your mood up Yaar.

N - Kya? *laughs* Uss khadoos ke wajah se mera Aaj ka poora din kharab hua. Mood bhi kharab hogya and tum bhi kya idea de rahe Ho ki main apna mood lift karne ke liye uss khadoos manik ki hi party mein aaun. No way cabir.

C - *No reply*

N - hello? Cabir? U there?

C - hmm.

N - kya hua cabir ? Tum party enjoy Karna na. Kal morning office mein btana na..

C - Main bhi party Nhi jaa raha.

N - Tum aisa nhi karoge cabir. It's your friend's party toh tumhaara toh poora haqq banta hai jaane ka.. Tum jaoge zaroor...

C - Lekin nandu Nhi aayegi toh main bhi cancel karunga party mein jaana.

And then suddenly both of their eyes travelled towards their wall clock which showed 9:00 pm. And party was at 10:00 pm.

Only one hour left for the party.

//////////////////////////////////////

How's the update ?

Do let me know your views through comments and don't forget to brighten up The Star  below if you liked it 😊.

Urs Writer...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro