(5) Now the time arrives ⏳

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Happy Reading

NANDINI'S POV 

{{NANDU'S dress and Manik's dress is at media box check it out.}}

Then she was thinking about that boy who bumped with her few days ago.

Then my thoughts broke when I saw my strict sir then I became nervous and
I became ready for his lectures, then sir came near to me and appreciated me for coming on time and I felt good😊 for the first time because sir always scolded me for being late and being irregular on class .

Sir : You kept your promise of coming on time and I wish a very good luck for your interview because they will recruit very few students and I want you to be one of them .

Nandu : I will try to give my best sir as it is my important day , so I won't let it go and won't let you down .😎

Sir : I hope you get selected in Malhotra company as it is a very reputed and known company in our business world so all the best.

Nandu : Thank you sir.

Then on the other side of the other corridor we can see a tall boy in formal dress coming in a hurry with his PA they entered a room which was allocated for them for interviewing students or we can say candidates.

As the time flew so fast Nandu was getting nervous as she heard students gossiping that Malhotra company will recruit only few people for their company and they are very strict.

NANDINI'S POV 

So now it was my turn to go and every step of mine made me hell nervous as many students were gossiping about the CEO of the company who is very choosy about selecting candidates so I was very determined to get selected in this company and getting a job in a very reputed and known company will brighten up my future in many ways like I dreamt off and I can be independent too.

Now it's when i entered I saw the back side of the person and the p a standing in his right and she was thinking something deeply when I came he rolled his chair and now I saw that he was the same person whom I bumped and whom I found hot  too. Now I was staring at him and the surprising thing is he didn't even look at me ,that was something surprising for me because I loved attention and I am a person who can grab attention easily and here he is not even glancing at me what is wrong with him?

I thought Shayad love failure Ho ya phir heartbreak Ho ya phir one sided love arey yaar Nandu kya sochti hai tu bhi ,abhi Tujhko interview dena hai toh professionally behave kar ,you are staring at him ha Maana ki handsome hai but iska matlab yeh nahi ki tu yeh Bhul Jayegi Ki idhar tu Kyun aayi hai so just focus "Nandu ".

So now he saw me and jhat se apni Nazre Hata li, then he started questioning me and I answered him confidently the last question was about salary and the post was for HR department so it is a very high post for me so he asked, "what salary do you expect from us"?

I said "it's up to you sir I won't demand anything like this ,bcoz it is enough for me to work with such a reputed company Sir "

MANIK'S POV 

I was quite impressed Kyunki Aaj Ki Duniya Mein konn salary ki baat karte huye chup ho jata hai ? No one.

Everyone says like a range ki mujhe Itni range mein salary chahiye but she didn't demanded anything, I like that so I selected her because for her honesty and for being unique and if I am not wrong she must be talented too, but she wants a chance to prove it so if this is a chance that I will provide it, for sure ,so I selected her as my HR department Head .

She was quite happy after listening the news she jumped in happiness and joy and my p a was quite shocked that I selected a girl over a boy so it was quite surprising for me too ,but what to do she has some talent and importantly honesty this will definitely bring success to my company in future and I can't lose a person who is talented if she is a girl too then my PA gave all the information and details to her.

NANDINI'S POV 

Then I came out of the room and met my sir and announced the good news of being selected in Malhotra company and he was so happy after listening the news that I kept my words and got selected. He wished me luck and gud wishes and the success for my life and career.

Then Sir suddenly said "Maine nhi Socha tha Nandini beta ki tum interview mein select Ho jaogi kyunki tum classes mein hi late aaya karti thi and mujhe hamesha se laga tha ki aise irresponsible ladki se yeh interview kya hoga but you proved me wrong. Ab Josh mein aakar office bhi late mat jaana. Ok? Be on time⏰ there.ok?"

(Conversation between Sir and Nandini
Not manik)

I said "Sure sir, don't worry. "

He said "Mujhe tumhaari Nhi unn logon ki Chinta hai, how will they deal with you? "

I said "Sir aise mat bolo.I won't be late again. "

He said "Ok"

At evening

She went to her home to announce and to share her news, not news but a good news and "THE BREAKING NEWS OF THE EVENING" that a very lazy girl got job Itna reputed and well known company.

Her mom, dad Khushi se Phule nahi Samaye they were so happy for daughter and guess what happened with her after? 

She got lectures from her mom to be regular and beon time for my office otherwise she will be fired and she did during the convo was nodding her head.

NANDINI'S POV 

Aap sabko lag raha hoga ki nandu ne abhi taq apne  hot boss ke baare mein nhi btaya.

So listen

Hua aisa ki main .........I Mean I was literally drooling over him Yaar. He was looking so  but what can I do Main usse naam se bhi Nhi bula sakti I have to call him "Sir "

It is the sad part.

But the interesting part is I will be working right next to his cabin.

But the thing is ,that he didn't even noticed me fully I was a kind of frustrated that he doesn't look at .Areee look kya? Dekha bhi Nhi thk se. I know I am repeating this again and again.

But just wait and watch "Maine agar usse attention Nhi liya toh mera naam Nandini Murthy Nhi".

Bade attitude and style mein rehte ho na ki all girls drools over u but note the point that I will be the first girl whom u will drool. Hehehe. 

(the fact is manik never have stared a girl Ok? )

/////////////////////////////////

How's the update ?

Do let me know ur views through comments and don't forget to brighten up The Star below if you liked it 😊.

Urs Writer...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro