Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

From the book - She shouldn't be mine
theperfecto

Prologue

A tightening sensation gripped my throat like a lump in it when she said that she had to go. I could see her struggling, letting the tears dry in her eyes, trying not to cry in front of me. Same way I was doing.
We both wanted to hug and cry as harder as we could. Afterall we met after 6 months and just for 3 hours. Now she had to go. I wish I could stay a little longer with her. I wish I could turn back the time when we were used to spending almost nine hours together in a day.
"when will you come next time?" I asked
"I don't know!" I got an old and as expected answer from her.
After few minutes cabby had reached there and it was time to say 'goodbye' to each other. That lump in my throat was choking me but somehow I managed to say "Text me when you reach there." and she nodded in reply with tears in eyes and a fake smile on her lips just to show me that she was okay with that. She didn't let even a single drop of tear fall from her eyes before she left but I knew it that she was going to cry so badly in her cab.

She left, just with a hope that she will come soon and a question which always being a dagger in my heart
"when?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro