12. And one day..

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

💜Ahaana💜

"You moron.. come down this instant" I hooted for the millionth time.. Ive been waiting for the human whom I call my bestfriend since the last 15 minutes and still she doesn't seems to bother..

"Just 5 minutes chukki.. I'll be there.." she wheezed into the phone..

"Nush Im reminding you... ust 5 minutes or I'm coming inside and- I stopped short on seeing aunty aka Nush's mom coming outside with a mischievous glint..

I got off my scooty and went to her.. "Assalamu alaikum w.w aunty.."

"Walikum salam dearie"..
"Why this notorious look aunty?" I asked pinching her cheeks.. unlike Nushrath.. aunty is the portrayal of kindness sweetness and all things nice.. she indeed is a sweet heart..

"Come inside and see for yourself honey.." she giggled..

"Its fine aunty.. we're running late and Nush will be here any moment now ..some other time-"

"Thats exactly the reason why I am calling you inside.. that friend of yours is not coming any time soon"

Okay.. I nodded confused and walked inside with her.. only to feel my veins pop up in anger..

While I was hooting like an Idiot in the sun.. this creature.. this infuriating creature of my life in its pyjamas is sitting on the kitchen counter gobbling up pancakes..

"Why you little slime ball." I screamed making aunty giggle shaking her head.. "Ahaana I'll let you take care of this mess.." she said walking away..

We kept staring at each other for good two minutes. Me with my hands folded and she with the fork in mid air and mouth hanging open..

"Hulllooo my love.."
I marched upto her "while I was waiting for you in the sun like an idiot that too empty stomached here you are gobbling up.. trust me you've fulfilled all requirements needed for the process of killing you and I am not at fault if I murder you with my bare hands" I seethed..

"Aww finally you agreed" she happily chirped clapping her hands in excitement..

"Agreed what?"
"That you are an idiot" she replied as usual paying interest to the least important thing..

"Why did you keep me waiting?"
"Maybe to teach you a lesson" she giggled..

I could literally feel the anger radiating through my veins making my mind go fuzzy..

"Nushrath.. I started hardly controlling the tears threating to fall.. That always happens when Im angered.. people actually think im crying with in reality im fuming in a rage..

"Woah..woah.. calm down chukki.. for heavens sake stop over reacting lady. Its only 7:30 bruh..we have another hour and a half more.. It doesnt even take you 20 minutes to drive that leaves us with more 70 minutes..chillooo" she said pointing towards the kitchen clock..

I sighed.. hauling myself onto the kitchen counter besides her and gulped down the water..

"hey thats mine" she complained..

I shrugged..maybe I was kinda over reacting after all. I let go of the breath I've been holding on..
"Ok now go get ready" i said in a small voice

"Chukki all okay? She asked putting her hands around my shoulder.

"Yeah yeah bummy.. Im perfectly fantabulous" I managed cheerfully grabbing the plate out of her hand and stuffing my mouth..

"Hey thats mine.." she whined again..
"And that makes it mine as well" I snapped back..

"Not fair yaar.."
"All is fair in love and food you bush"

"Love and food? Like seriously??" She smiled impishly
"Yeah yeah..  go shower now you stinkball you stink" I shot back pushing her off the counter scrunching my nose..

"Not until you have yours babes" she smirked evilly.. before I could decipher the evil plan cooking in her brain, a splash of cold water hit me right on the nose dripping down my face,wetting my navy blue scarf in the process..

"You ass" I screamed wiping my face..
"Now that you are done,lemme go have mine" she chuckled

"Urgghhh.. " I wailed "I hate you.. you annoying piece of bush.." I screamed after her..

"I love you more chuks" she screamed back running..

I shook my head in disbelief..even after all these days spent together,im unable to fathom what really this thing is.. she can be the most sensible person this minute and the worst kinda fool you 've ever met the very next..

But she was right..I was overeacting all the while..
Its just..its been two whole weeks since my encounter with Zaara.. 2 whole weeks since he sided with me and also two whole weeks since he've been ignoring me for no reason.. all these days he would pretend like he didnt see me or my presense doesnt bother him.. even when we crossed paths or bumped into each other he would go on simply as I dont exist all the while maintaining his cold demeanour with rudeness reflecting in his icy cold eyes which instantly sends shivers down my spine..

"He who?" My inner voice asked
"Who else Mr icy eyes.."
"Ohh why do you care chukki.." my conscience smirked

"No I- dont.. I mean..why-why would I" I stuttered back..

"He is the HR manager while you are merely a trainee.. why would he even bother about you.. and why would you even care about he did or not?" The inner voice voiced my fears..

"Yeah.. I dont care.. he is my employer and Im his employee..simple as that.."

"Haan.."

If only my conscience had a beautiful face.I would have slapped it like nothing too bad it doesnt..I sighed.. it does has its vile way of putting my deepest fears into words..

"Hey im just stating the facts" it interjected..
"Shut uppp"

I looked up at the clock. 8:15 it showed..
buuuuusssssshhhhh.. its getting late" I prolonged

"Quit shouting and come up if you are done stuffing your mouth" was her reply..

I ran up the stairs.. to her room and plopped myself on her bed watching while she fumbled with her hijab.

I badly want to immerse myself in work so I can umm- forget whts umm bothering me and this gal is making it late..

"Buddy your work place is where you will umm-find your trouble in its six feet height" my conscience mocked me..

I should admit he is scary.. his presence makes me shudder.. his intense gaze always makes me want the ground to swallow me up and trust me I had hard times plucking up courage in arguing with him.. his mere appearance annoys me while his taunting and that perfect smile in that perfect face makes me want to throttle him to death.. but still..his icyness makes me feel secured.. his coldness seems a shield to me..
Something.. something very vauge makes me feel even more annoyed if he doesnt annoy me.. him avoiding me all these days I do have to admit hurts like hell..

"Bushh...?"
"Mmm..?"
"Do we really have to go today?" I asked

She turned away from the mirror drastically that im 10000% sure, if not for such a narrow luck she would have twisted her neck..

She shot me a bewildered look "says the workaholic granny who was eating my head minutes ago" she pinched herself "ouch.. Im not dreaming.. is the world really coming to an end?"

"Haahaa vaaaaryyy funny bro.. but bush.. still can we pwease skip today pwetty pwease.." I pleaded..

"Chukki.. what am I missing here? She asked her tone laced with concern..

"Are you thinking of stuffs-youre-not-supposed-to think?

Stuffs-i-am-not-supposed-to-think..
Stuffs-i-am-not-supposed-to-think..
Stuffs-iam-not..
I shuddered breaking out of my trance..

"No way bush noo" I gave her an assured smile.."just your bed is making me succumb to its charms and im unable to resist..

"You lazy bum.. and the answer to your question is a big fat NOOO.. we cant skip training today cause we've already taken all the leaves for the month and im not gonna get lectured by shezaad sir" she stated firmly.

"Shezaad sir?" I asked absent mindedly..
"Haan or should I say Mr icy eyes..whaat? Missing his already?" She winked..

"Shut up.. this is absurd.." i reasoned..
"But your suffused face speaks otherwise"

"Shut up u gongly wonk..come on lets get going.."

"Patience my love.. patience.. " she said in a matter of fact tone making me scowl..

"Chukki.. I look beautiful.. agree man.." she ordered admiring herself in the mirror.. I face palmed myself.. sometimes she goes too far..of course she really is beautiful but there is no way that Im gonna agree for that..

"Yah yah I am beautiful.." she turned to me once again eyebrows raised..
"Duh..Im the one whonis beautiful not you.."
I raised my eyebrows too
"Yes duh Im the one who is beautiful not you..

"Chukki.. she warned.. "bush is beautiful-crap I mean nush is beautiful"
I laughed.. dont tell me you're so in love with bush that you forgot your real name and exactly yeah bush..chukki is beautiful.." I smirked

"Aww..Gilaaad you agreed I am beautiful.." she laughed..

"You creature.. when did I?"
"Right now.."
"Huh?"
"You said you agree chukki is beautiful didnt you?.. everything of yours except for jeejz is mine too.. she winked..So that literally means you agree that im beautiful.. simple logic bruh.."

"Yah yah whatever.."

"Admit it mere jaan i won.."

"For the first time in all these years yeah i agree.." Ismiled..

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

"Chukkii.. on time bruh  its 8:56.. we made it.."
I scowled..
"Ok ok now sign it and come on before we get into trouble.."

"You mean before you get ourselves into trouble.." Icorrected..
"And hey..we've arrived at 8:56 not  8:30 and why the jahannum are you signing for shenu?.. speaking of her where is she?and dont you dare tell me you've been signing for her all these days.." I eyed her suspiciously..

"Since when did you become miss goody two shoes? And  shenu is out enjoying life and im helping her .. for heavens sake stop making a fuss and come on.."

"Bush.. that means trouble.." I argued..

"Since when did you care about trouble.. besides chukki in this high tech era who even checks attendance books and our log books? I dont even remember the last time I filled it.. its just an internship tradition bro.. quit being a chicken and man up.. literally woman up.."

"People call me the trouble maker.. hardly fair.." I whined..

"All is fair in trouble and war mi lady.."

"And temme when did we have a character switch? Why are you being like me?"

"Since you are not being yourself lately.. I had to take up that responsibility too.." she sighed dramatically..

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

"What the hell do you want bush?" I snapped at her annoyed when she started fumbling with my sling disturbing my work in the process..

"Its lunch time duh.. and I want buwwaa.." she said imitating azzu's voice..
It was azzu's way of saying food when she was a toddler.. it sounded way cooler so we burrowed it and added it our dictionary..

"Where the hell is your ?" She asked throwing away my sling..

"Its in my locker , but before that keep my bag pro-" before I could finish she darted out of the chair into my locker grabbed it and plopped her self opposite me..

"Oiii.."
"Omg.. pizzaaa.." she yelled .

"Oh yaah pizzaholic its for u.. but atleast keep a single piece for the hard working me.. I've got only a bit more to finish.." I said turning back to my work..

"Eat now or consider it all gone.." she stated firmly..

"Doode im the one who brought it.."

"Pizza is my love and I know I'm your love.. so chuck it.. and mmm... its yummy.. " she mumbled devouring it bit by bit..
"Ado leave some for me will ya.."

"Here bite it before I change ma mind" she brought it to my lips and I bit into it greedily..
"Dudee it tastes heavenly.."

"Yeah it does and now its all mine.."

"Hey it was one single bite.." I pouted.

"Then make it double.. she extended it again while bit a gigantic piece out of it..

"Manh   thats huge.. youre enough now" she complained stuffing the rest into her mouth..

"Bruh.. here comes your weasel in shining armour.." I winked..

"My whaft is swiwing arfour?" She mumbled with her mouthful..
"Your WEASEL is shining armour.." I repeated pointing at Ilthumish walking in..

As soon as she saw him coming she dumped the lunch onto my lap and gulped down the water madly and straightened herself..

"Hooo woaaah.. something more important than pizza? Ahaan.. Miss Nushrath you're ticking all my boxes lets see where this is heading towards.. I inwardly giggle maintaining a neutral exterior..

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

🧡Ilthumish 🧡

"Hey girllllssss..." I walked into their room and smiled like an idiot..
She was there with Ahaana.. or should i say chukki..
I dont know why I couldnt shake off this gut feeling i feel with Ahaana.. its seriously like the image of chukki is replaced with that of Ahaana.. I dont know why i seriously dont know but I feel every second as that elder brother to my chukki and the need to tend to her,tease her and care for her increases with every minute..

And then with her- umm.. nush- nushrath.. she makes my mind block.. makes my throat constrict and my heart dip like a yoyo every time I see her.. she is different.. she makes me feels stuff ive never felt..she is special..she makes me make a total fool of myself everytime I go infront of her..

Manh.. these woman.. they are sure to make me go crazy..

"Yoo u stranger.. what bring you here you weasel face.." Ahaana snorted making me go red in the face..

"Ahaana.. a lil bit of respect maybe for this old man" I sighed dramatically making HER giggle..

"Nope not gonna happen.." Ahaana snapped back.. eyebrows furrowed deep concentration on her phone..

"Umm.. yeah..about.. why am here.. do you guys umm.. like chocolate.." I stuttered..

"Umm-yeah.. we do.." SHE replied back shyly while Ahaana stayed silent though i could feel that she is trying hard to control the impish smile making its way..

Umm-yeah ofc everybody loves chocolate so I brought you guys some too.. I chirped cheerfully..

"Ahaana.. this for you.. I handed her a bar"..
"Yaayyy chooocccccyyy.." she cooed like a lil girl and grabbed it making me shake  my head.. she really is something..

"And umm this is-this is-for for you.." I extended..

Before she could take it Ahaana s hand shot out from nowhere and grabbed it..
"You shrimphunk this is rascism.." she scowled..

"Whaaat?" I screamed back..

"You got her white milk chocolates while you gave me hazelnuts.."

"You love them dont you..? I asked her smiling sweetly.. Ive over heard her speaking to HER once that she loves hazelnut choclates.. So i got Ahaana those.. and for her I dont know what to get so I got her my own favourites:white choclates..

"Hey how do you know.."
"I have my sources.." I smirked..

"Okay whatever.. I love white chocolates too.. so these lovelies belong to me.."

Uppps.. i sighed.. Ahaana give it to her now choti.. Ill get you trolleys of choclates for your entire lifetime.. I internally begged..

"Noo weasel face.. No.. your internal pleading is not taking you anywhere cause I know for sure Im not giving her that..

"Ahaana.." she started..
"What you greedy ball.. should have thought twice before gobbling up my pizza.." she complained like a 5 year old..
Making nushrath go red in embarassement..

She loooked.. kindaa cute umm- maybe when she is embarassed..

"Ahaaana.. stop.." she pleaded.. "its mine.."

"Everything of yours except for my future jeejz belong to me.. so chuck it you dummo.." she snapped tearing off the wrapper and eating it..

"Now both of you shoo and lemme eat it in peace.."

I sighed defeated and shot Ahaana a glare making her stick her tongue at me.. I couldnt resist but laugh she looked so adorable with that chocolate.. maybe i should get HER one another time.. I walked away..

When I was half way through the door.. without her knowledge Ahaana signalled me to stop..

"What?" I raisee my eyebrows..

"Wait you weasel face.." she scowled..

"Oii bush now stop sulking would ya.."

"You greedy hump you did know they were for me right.. so y duh? Why?" She wailed sulking..

"Whaaat?" I felt butterflies fluttering in my tummy..

"Chillo now.." Ahaana pacified her trying hard to control her laughter..

"What chilloo.. aah uh ass.. he brought it for me.." she snapped..

Ahaana giggled.. "now now bush chillaax.." she said putting her hands around her neck.. "here have a piece of your weasel face favourite.." she smirked putting a  piece in her mouth making her smile..

"Thank you.." I mouthed..

Ahaana smiled winking at me.. giving me a thumbs up..

So this was her plan.. to rile her up and make her spill..

Does that.. does that mean.. she feels- feels the same too?

Before I could even start day dreaming.. my ringtone cut through my thoughts..

"Ilthumish.. gather all the internship trainees right now.." he boomed and cut the phone..

Ooopsy.. I am not gonna like where this is heading..

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Hey there moi honey bunches..

How ya all?

Back with a long chappy after all..

Soo soo what do u think..

Why is shez being so cold lately..
What of Ahaana s feeling?

Why z shezaad in such a hurry in gathering the trainees?..
Can that mean trouble?

Who else is in love with nush-itthu duo??

And peeps could ya all do me a favour pwetty pwease..

You know our nush.. she told me.. (yah yah I speak to them everyday.. even with itthu amd shez)

You know what she said..
"Marwoo.. I dont get annoyed anymore with this bumbly bush name.. find me a new one will ya.."

Soo here im thinking thinking and still found none..
So peeps help me out in picking a cool annoying nick name for our bush..
Will ya all?

Sooo peeps .. plz vote share and comment.. that makes my day..

Soo..
Until next time..

ALLAH HAFIZ LOVELIES😍😍😍

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro